Trump Made A Mistake

A lawyer that never been to the country before. A lawyer that didn't know the language. A lawyer that never had any experience in the energy field before. But you expect us to believe that out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, Hunter was the most qualified for this multi-million dollar job, and his father had nothing to do with it?

Shokin did an interview and said he was on Hunter's trail when he was fired. He was being investigated for money laundering. But nothing to see here folks.
He did have experience as a Board of Directors, this Burisma was his second gig... And they did not need him for his drilling natural gas expertise, they have engineers that do such.

I never said that's the kind of experience he didn't have. But anybody sitting on a board likely has a lot of experience in the field of work in other ways.

Look at it logically. If you owned a company, and were going to pay somebody big bucks to sit on a board, wouldn't you want the best you could get for that money? Why would you choose a drug addict from another country, who had no experience in that field, and didn't even speak your language unless he had important connections you wanted to take advantage of?

So what we had here was Hunter mysteriously getting this job, Joe getting the prosecutor fired who was looking into that company, the testimony from the prosecutor that he was indeed looking into Hunter's activity, and Trump is just supposed to ignore it and hand over big US bucks to the country without question. And again.....he only asked Zelensky to look into it, not launch a Ukrainian investigation.

No you don’t need a lot of experience to be a board member.
A name in the board member will mean a lot.
What made you think Hunter was drug addict when he joined Burisma?

Do you know how low you are trying to justify this piece shit president?

For crying out loud, the guy was kicked out of the US military for drug usage; he attended rehab at least three times. Name recognition? Yeah.....his fathers name--not his.

You need experience in the industry to be a board member. You want people in there that at least have knowledge and experience in that line of work. Hunter had none--zero.

Burisma hired him to keep the US government from pressuring and looking into their company. He served no other purpose. And apparently, their investment paid off when Biden made the threat of withholding US aid.

So... What is that has anything to do with Trump corrupted conduct?

How do you even know how Hunter work at Burisma?

Like I said many times. No you don’t need to have an experience to be a board member.
But a name means a lot to be a board member.
Kusher suddenly became a diplomat without any experience and that is far complicated than a board member.

What part of your ignorance don’t you understand?

Only a leftist could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

You people are really something. This is as plain as the nose on your face, yet you support corruption within the Democrat party because you put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing allowed whenever somebody points it out to you.

Hunter is no genius, he's a drug addict loser with a father in a very high position. That's why he got the job. It's why they uncovered email to the state department from Burusima trying to set up meetings, specifically using Hunters name to try and get in.

If not for his father, Hunter would be an ambulance chaser for a living.

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.
He makes mistakes and gaffes since he was born. The guy if he didn't have a system in place that protects the rich he would be in jail for lengthy periods of time.

You need experience in the industry to be a board member.
No, that simply is not true and I have First hand experience of it not being true...

I was going through some hefty duty interviewing for a pretty high position at a Shoe industry Corporation...Had to interview with the President, the Senior VP, the VP of personnel, the Men's and Women's Directors of Merchandising all individually, then a dinner at night with all of them together....

Well, after I made it through all of their interviews, I had to fly to New York City, to a Psychiatrist's office there to take an all day series of Psychological tests, then had to meet with this Psychiatrist for an hour.

This was all done by the Parent Company, who had just bought the Shoe Company I had just been through a series of interviews with... which believe it or not, was a men's dress shirt company... the Good Lord only knows why a men's dress shirt company would want a primarily well known brand Men's shoe company.... but it was, what it was at that point....

Anyway, the Psychiatrist that I had to chat with for an hour or so,

Was on the Board of Directors of this Men's Dress Shirt corporation who now owned the Shoe Corporation I was interviewing with...

He had absolutely no experience in retail or merchandising or in sourcing factories for product or acquiring new corporations....

yet, HE was on the Board of Directors!!!

Last edited:
How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...
(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

Or loses 30,000 of them and trashes his blackberries with a hammer.
do we get to read 30,000 of his personal and private correspondences?

comey testified that the blackberries and other devices were destroyed for security purposes AFTER THEY TRANSFERRED their files to the new upgraded phones. It was not done for nefarious reasons.

ALSO, her 30k of personal emails WERE NEVER SUBPOENAED.... she by law, could destroy them, could keep them, could bleach bit them, could save them to another server, or whatever the heck she wanted to do with them.... they were never the property of our gvt and never required to be turned in to the gvt archives.

Comey testified ?????

You have to be kidding.

That's a valid argument ?

He also testified she wasn't smart enough to know security protocols.

I am not sure what I believe from that moron.
I heard some buzz about Comey. Just about everything he says is untruthful when he is speaking about Trump. He's deep state Democrat, and his job made him feel he was entitled to lie.
FYI Beau
If there were such a thing as the deep state, comey would be a deep state REPUBLICAN.... He has been a Republican, his entire govt career.
Proud of yourself for cramming a rino down my throat?

Just think because of Pelosi and Schiff we will get a conservative supreme court!
LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Do you even know you don't possess fortune telling skills?
Lol, all Trump needs to remind the American people.
Adults running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Because they lost the election.
Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
The made up impeachment fiasco.
If Biden does get the nomination. Trump needs to asks him why is he there? I mean you did worse to Ukraine than what I got impeached for.
Trump won't take your crap the way all other conservatives has in the past. He will remind Americans how Looney you people are.

They are making an impeachment case out of this because they claim Trump did it for political advantage. Okay, but what if Joe doesn't make it? Are they going to take the impeachment back?
I know, they just gave Trump the presidency. They been working months on this. Instead of working for Americans. They impeached him, but it actually means nothing. The house won't remove him. So they did nothing for Americans. Except waste millions of our money.

How?
He attacked a 16 year old girl.
He attacked a dead congressman.
Called people human scum.

Tell me what decent americans think of this dude behind closed doors?

All these chaos and discombobulations going on in this country from trade to domestic to foreign policies all pure garbage created by this MORON.

Why should we elect another 4 years of chaos? Americans deserve better than a laughing stock all over the world.

There are pro impeachment rallies all over US cities night before the impeachment. Thought you may want to know that.
Hillary called almost half of Americans a basket of deplorables. What's your point?

How is it interfering in an American election? Biden is simply running for the nomination of his party like the other 30 candidates. Maybe if Joe wasn't involved in corrupt dealings like getting his unqualified drug addict son a job in Ukraine, there would be nothing for Trump to look into.
IT wasn't, and even you know it.
His son was hired as a LAWER and guess what, he is a FULLY QUALIFIED lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer that never been to the country before. A lawyer that didn't know the language. A lawyer that never had any experience in the energy field before. But you expect us to believe that out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, Hunter was the most qualified for this multi-million dollar job, and his father had nothing to do with it?

Shokin did an interview and said he was on Hunter's trail when he was fired. He was being investigated for money laundering. But nothing to see here folks.
He did have experience as a Board of Directors, this Burisma was his second gig... And they did not need him for his drilling natural gas expertise, they have engineers that do such.
Be honest.....just what did they need a greenhorn for and why did they pay him such money as they did? Drug connections?
Marketing,

his good looks, his last name.....

Unfortunately, that's not illegal.... it's common practice, in choosing board members..... especially by corporations trying to convince people they have cleaned up their act after a dance with the law.

He should not have taken the job for just the appearance of impropriety.... but again, still not illegal....
Wasn't illegal until papa said get rid of the prosecutor or no money....you got 6 hours.
Life changed at that point.
You can try and sugar coat your spin however you want, Care. But once the bullshit is shoveled to the side, we all see
what was going on.

He released the entire transcript of the phone call.
LIAR! There are 3 (THREE) places in the transcript where it was undeniably edited as shown by the ellipsis (...).
He released the transcript, that's what blew the impeachment out the door. Notice Schiff couldn't used his prized witness after that. I'm just wondering if you will ever get tired of getting spanked by Trump.
The partial transcript exposed the Quid Pro Quo loud and clear "Do us a favor."

Yes, he did ask Zelensky to do him a favor. What does a favor mean?

noun
something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act:

Definition of favor | Dictionary.com

So now that we know the definition of favor, what was quid pro quo about a favor?
A favor? "Stormy, spank me please"!!!

Then we have Trump wanting dirt on Biden from a foreign leader when he found out that he was hot on his heels in the polls. How come Trump didn't give a shit about Hunter Biden before the poll results? Hmmmm?

Where it involves the favor of a foreign leader interfering in an American election. DUH!

How is it interfering in an American election? Biden is simply running for the nomination of his party like the other 30 candidates. Maybe if Joe wasn't involved in corrupt dealings like getting his unqualified drug addict son a job in Ukraine, there would be nothing for Trump to look into.
His son was hired as a LAWER and guess what, he is a FULLY QUALIFIED lawyer!!!!!

And your opinion is based from what?

From Shokin himself. I'll be glad to post the interview for you.

Go right ahead, I wish you would.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

I never said that's the kind of experience he didn't have. But anybody sitting on a board likely has a lot of experience in the field of work in other ways.

Look at it logically. If you owned a company, and were going to pay somebody big bucks to sit on a board, wouldn't you want the best you could get for that money? Why would you choose a drug addict from another country, who had no experience in that field, and didn't even speak your language unless he had important connections you wanted to take advantage of?

So what we had here was Hunter mysteriously getting this job, Joe getting the prosecutor fired who was looking into that company, the testimony from the prosecutor that he was indeed looking into Hunter's activity, and Trump is just supposed to ignore it and hand over big US bucks to the country without question. And again.....he only asked Zelensky to look into it, not launch a Ukrainian investigation.

For crying out loud, the guy was kicked out of the US military for drug usage; he attended rehab at least three times. Name recognition? Yeah.....his fathers name--not his.

You need experience in the industry to be a board member. You want people in there that at least have knowledge and experience in that line of work. Hunter had none--zero.

Burisma hired him to keep the US government from pressuring and looking into their company. He served no other purpose. And apparently, their investment paid off when Biden made the threat of withholding US aid.

Like I said many times. No you don’t need to have an experience to be a board member.
Kusher suddenly became a diplomat without any experience and that is far complicated than a board member.

You people are really something. This is as plain as the nose on your face, yet you support corruption within the Democrat party because you put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing allowed whenever somebody points it out to you.

Hunter is no genius, he's a drug addict loser with a father in a very high position. That's why he got the job. It's why they uncovered email to the state department from Burusima trying to set up meetings, specifically using Hunters name to try and get in.

and if not for daddy tramp, Ivanka and tramp jr would probably be homeless and drunks.

Be honest.....just what did they need a greenhorn for and why did they pay him such money as they did? Drug connections?
Marketing,

Unfortunately, that's not illegal.... it's common practice, in choosing board members..... especially by corporations trying to convince people they have cleaned up their act after a dance with the law.

He should not have taken the job for just the appearance of impropriety.... but again, still not illegal....
Wasn't illegal until papa said get rid of the prosecutor or no money....you got 6 hours.
You can try and sugar coat your spin however you want, Care. But once the bullshit is shoveled to the side, we all see
what was going on.
How and why, do you think it changed at that point Meister?
First, it was US Policy to get rid of corruption and the corrupt prosecutor who would not prosecute corruption.

second, Biden's call to fire him took place around the first week in December and prosecutor Shokin was not fired and removed until mid March, the following year, and after in January the IMF, the EU, and others made threats as well.

Third, a prosecutor who worked under Shokin reviewed the case and said the case in to Burisma had been dormant for a couple of years...

Fourth, the prosecutor who replaced Shokin flew to NYC to meet with Giuliani... ran an investigation in to Burisma and hunter Biden after that meeting with Rudy, and said he found no laws of the Ukraine that Hunter Biden broke and that paying someone a lot of money is not against the law.

Fifth, the people Giuliani is working with are all Russian sypathizers, Russian Mafia' corrupt Ukrainian Russian oligarch's , some with connections to the KGB of old, and some Oligarch hiding out in Geneva awaiting extradition to the USA for money laundering, or two awaiting trial in the USA like the two goons Rudy was working for... arrested for campaign finance corruption, of funneling $350k in donations from Ukrainian Russian money in to a Trump campaign PAC.

They are not very trustworthy sources Meister, when it comes to them trying to point their fingers at Bidens

Sixth, prosecutor Shokin caused a big ruckus when being asked to resign that was very vocal and public...there is not a single article on him saying he was fired because he was investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden.... and vp biden did this to him because of that....

Seventh, we have republican congress critters in writing and on record of asking and telling the admin that Shokin needed to be fired, before Joe's trip there in December...

So, I don't see any of what Joe did with threatening holding back the 1`billion loan guarantee, until they got rid of this useless prosecutor...

and OH, did I tell you that before Shokin was finally fired two of his close prosecutor's homes were raided and they found piles of diamonds and cash and things of shokin's as well like his passport at their homes...likely payoffs from the corrupt corporations for them to not prosecute them... it was a big public deal finding this corruption and Shokin never ended up prosecuting them, and ...found a way out of it and this is likely what broke the Ukrainian populaces back, to also call for his firing....

LIAR! There are 3 (THREE) places in the transcript where it was undeniably edited as shown by the ellipsis (...).
He released the transcript, that's what blew the impeachment out the door. Notice Schiff couldn't used his prized witness after that. I'm just wondering if you will ever get tired of getting spanked by Trump.

noun
something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act:

So now that we know the definition of favor, what was quid pro quo about a favor?

Then we have Trump wanting dirt on Biden from a foreign leader when he found out that he was hot on his heels in the polls. How come Trump didn't give a shit about Hunter Biden before the poll results? Hmmmm?
78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

and if not for daddy tramp, Ivanka and tramp jr would probably be homeless and drunks.

Unlike Hunter, Trump's kids don't drink, smoke or take drugs. He told them from young on if they did, they'd be out of the will.

And your opinion is based from what?

From Shokin himself. I'll be glad to post the interview for you.

Go right ahead, I wish you would.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

No problem.

Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets | One America News Network

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.

So you see that him not getting away with his crimes as the mistake he made.

Not that he committed crimes.

Why am I not surprised?

Marketing,

what was going on.
How and why, do you think it changed at that point Meister?
First, it was US Policy to get rid of corruption and the corrupt prosecutor who would not prosecute corruption.

second, Biden's call to fire him took place around the first week in December and prosecutor Shokin was not fired and removed until mid March, the following year, and after in January the IMF, the EU, and others made threats as well.

Third, a prosecutor who worked under Shokin reviewed the case and said the case in to Burisma had been dormant for a couple of years...

Fourth, the prosecutor who replaced Shokin flew to NYC to meet with Giuliani... ran an investigation in to Burisma and hunter Biden after that meeting with Rudy, and said he found no laws of the Ukraine that Hunter Biden broke and that paying someone a lot of money is not against the law.

Fifth, the people Giuliani is working with are all Russian sypathizers, Russian Mafia' corrupt Ukrainian Russian oligarch's , some with connections to the KGB of old, and some Oligarch hiding out in Geneva awaiting extradition to the USA for money laundering, or two awaiting trial in the USA like the two goons Rudy was working for... arrested for campaign finance corruption, of funneling $350k in donations from Ukrainian Russian money in to a Trump campaign PAC.

They are not very trustworthy sources Meister, when it comes to them trying to point their fingers at Bidens

Sixth, prosecutor Shokin caused a big ruckus when being asked to resign that was very vocal and public...there is not a single article on him saying he was fired because he was investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden.... and vp biden did this to him because of that....

Seventh, we have republican congress critters in writing and on record of asking and telling the admin that Shokin needed to be fired, before Joe's trip there in December...

So, I don't see any of what Joe did with threatening holding back the 1`billion loan guarantee, until they got rid of this useless prosecutor...

and OH, did I tell you that before Shokin was finally fired two of his close prosecutor's homes were raided and they found piles of diamonds and cash and things of shokin's as well like his passport at their homes...likely payoffs from the corrupt corporations for them to not prosecute them... it was a big public deal finding this corruption and Shokin never ended up prosecuting them, and ...found a way out of it and this is likely what broke the Ukrainian populaces back, to also call for his firing....
Even Biden's own tribe was troubled with the appearance of what went down. If they were troubled, there is an issue there and should be investigated.

I know you're partisan and I get that, Care, but really......this has potential corruption written all over it.

noun

I'm sure he always did. But Trump waited until the new President took over before looking into it.

This happened in July, a long way from the vote for the Democrat nomination. Trump didn't know (and still doesn't know) who his opponent will be. It doesn't matter what place he was in or how popular he was. It had nothing to do with it. As we have seen in most primary races, the lead changes all the time.

Plus the fact that Joe would be the easiest contender for Trump to have. The guy can't talk twenty minutes without Fn up something. There were times in the race where Joe didn't know what state he was in, didn't know which way the audience was, and the last debate, said that he had the support of the only black female Senator. Problem with that was, Harris was standing next to him when he made that statement.

But oh! In spite Trump's explanation why he held on to the money, it must have only been because he wanted to damage Joe, and that's an impeachable offense. Forget the fact that Biden went on public television and called Trump a racist for no reason whatsoever.

But let's see how honest Joe is. He should recuse himself from a vote on Trump's impeachment. After all, he's Trump's rival......isn't he????

Marketing,

what was going on.

No, WE see what's going on. They still have blinders on.

So you see that him not getting away with his crimes as the mistake he made.

Not that he committed crimes.

Why am I not surprised?

What crimes? Show evidence of such.

Where is the law where asking a favor of a foreign leader against the law or impeachable?
Where it involves the favor of a foreign leader interfering in an American election. DUH!

he was hired to handle AMERICAN law which is in the English language, a language he has better command of than Tramp.
And Shokin is a known CORUPT liar.
You need better lies!

Forum List

Back