Trump Made A Mistake

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.
Trump did fine. If they didn't use one pretext to impeach him, they'd use another, and this one is so groundless, that it's as good as any.

Cocaine Mitch Calls Pelosi’s Bluff On Withholding Articles of Impeachment
pelosi-snarling-620x317.jpg

Last night, Nancy Pelosi decided to adopt one of the dumbest strategies anyone has ever thought of in regards to how to handle impeachment. Namely, she’s threatening to not send the articles of impeachment, which passed last night in the House, to the Senate. This would mean Democrats are obstructing their own impeachment push.

For some reason, the far-left has convinced themselves that this will somehow bestow upon them great leverage by which to pummel Mitch McConnell with.

The Democrat message right now: Because Trump obstructed the House we are going to prevent the Senate from taking up the charges against him, and also he's such an "urgent threat" to America that we must rush to impeach him right now and then block the Senate from taking action.

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) December 19, 2019

Mitch McConnell’s response? Make my day.

images

With support for impeachment dropping by the day, the Democrats come across as just playing games, which is exactly what they are doing.

Pelosi has left her party with no out and now she’s got to live with the consequences. If she sends impeachment to the Senate, Trump is acquitted and gets to brag about it. If she doesn’t, voters will conclude impeachment was nothing but a political sham that was never serious in the first place.

No matter how Democrats play this, a losing hand awaits them. McConnell calling her bluff just adds insult to injury.

But let's see how honest Joe is. He should recuse himself from a vote on Trump's impeachment. After all, he's Trump's rival......isn't he????
Proof of what complete IDIOTS Trump's Chumps are, Biden is NOT a Senator at this time.
But speaking of recusal, shouldn't McConnell and Graham recuse themselves for admitting they intend to LIE when taking the oath they have to take as jurors in the Senate?

They didn't lie about anything. What lie do you speak of?
More proof that idiot TrumpChumps can't even comprehend the English language!

But let's see how honest Joe is. He should recuse himself from a vote on Trump's impeachment. After all, he's Trump's rival......isn't he????
Proof of what complete IDIOTS Trump's Chumps are, Biden is NOT a Senator at this time.
But speaking of recusal, shouldn't McConnell and Graham recuse themselves for admitting they intend to LIE when taking the oath they have to take as jurors in the Senate?

They didn't lie about anything. What lie do you speak of?
More proof that idiot TrumpChumps can't even comprehend the English language!

We're fine at it. It's you leftists that can't. All Mitch said is that he was speaking with Trump's legal team, and the Democrats went nuts about a conspiracy. Mitch is allowed to talk to Trump's attorneys. There is nothing that violates any oath by doing so.

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.
Trump did fine. If they didn't use one pretext to impeach him, they'd use another, and this one is so groundless, that it's as good as any.

Last night, Nancy Pelosi decided to adopt one of the dumbest strategies anyone has ever thought of in regards to how to handle impeachment. Namely, she’s threatening to not send the articles of impeachment, which passed last night in the House, to the Senate. This would mean Democrats are obstructing their own impeachment push.

For some reason, the far-left has convinced themselves that this will somehow bestow upon them great leverage by which to pummel Mitch McConnell with.

The Democrat message right now: Because Trump obstructed the House we are going to prevent the Senate from taking up the charges against him, and also he's such an "urgent threat" to America that we must rush to impeach him right now and then block the Senate from taking action.

images

With support for impeachment dropping by the day, the Democrats come across as just playing games, which is exactly what they are doing.

Pelosi has left her party with no out and now she’s got to live with the consequences. If she sends impeachment to the Senate, Trump is acquitted and gets to brag about it. If she doesn’t, voters will conclude impeachment was nothing but a political sham that was never serious in the first place.

No matter how Democrats play this, a losing hand awaits them. McConnell calling her bluff just adds insult to injury.

I don't know how that all works, but if they don't send it to the Senate, then it's not an impeachment I would think. And they can't hold onto it forever. Mitch should give them a deadline, and if the commies don't like it, take it to court.

Trump waited until the new President took over before looking into it.
So impeached Tramp approved the money to Ukraine while they were the 3rd most corrupt country with a corrupt Russia loving president in 2017, and again in 2018, but suddenly when Ukraine gets an anti Russia and anti corruption president in 2019, the corrupt and impeached Tramp cares about corruption so much he cuts off money to an honest president.

He didn't cutoff anything. He withheld money (like Obama did during his time in office) to do his own checking and to investigate what other UN countries were contributing to the cause; something that's been a focus of his since he ran for President.
The other UN countries contributed MORE than impeached Tramp, and impeached Tramp checked nothing.

And your proof of that is what???

images

I don't know how that all works, but if they don't send it to the Senate, then it's not an impeachment I would think. And they can't hold onto it forever. Mitch should give them a deadline, and if the commies don't like it, take it to court.
I doubt that the Court will get involved.

The House has gotten cold feet in front of the entire country and is second-guessing whether they even want to go to trial after claiming impeachment was so urgent that it could not even wait for due process or an election. Now they’re content to sit on their hands. The Court isn't going to force them to file charges. This is really comical. Democrats’ own actions concede that their allegations are unproven and pose no immediate threat. The articles aren’t just unproven, they’re also constitutionally incoherent. Without charges filed, the President has not been impeached.

Last edited:

images

The House has gotten cold feet in front of the entire country and is second-guessing whether they even want to go to trial after claiming impeachment was so urgent that it could not even wait for due process or an election. Now they’re content to sit on their hands. The Court isn't going to force them to file charges. This is really comical. Democrats’ own actions concede that their allegations are unproven and pose no immediate threat. The articles aren’t just unproven, they’re also constitutionally incoherent. Without charges filed, the President has not been impeached.

Understood, but I don't want these jokers coming out in March and saying "The polls look better now, we want to send this to the Senate!"

IT wasn't, and even you know it.
His son was hired as a LAWER and guess what, he is a FULLY QUALIFIED lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer that never been to the country before. A lawyer that didn't know the language. A lawyer that never had any experience in the energy field before. But you expect us to believe that out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, Hunter was the most qualified for this multi-million dollar job, and his father had nothing to do with it?

Shokin did an interview and said he was on Hunter's trail when he was fired. He was being investigated for money laundering. But nothing to see here folks.
He did have experience as a Board of Directors, this Burisma was his second gig... And they did not need him for his drilling natural gas expertise, they have engineers that do such.

I never said that's the kind of experience he didn't have. But anybody sitting on a board likely has a lot of experience in the field of work in other ways.

Look at it logically. If you owned a company, and were going to pay somebody big bucks to sit on a board, wouldn't you want the best you could get for that money? Why would you choose a drug addict from another country, who had no experience in that field, and didn't even speak your language unless he had important connections you wanted to take advantage of?

So what we had here was Hunter mysteriously getting this job, Joe getting the prosecutor fired who was looking into that company, the testimony from the prosecutor that he was indeed looking into Hunter's activity, and Trump is just supposed to ignore it and hand over big US bucks to the country without question. And again.....he only asked Zelensky to look into it, not launch a Ukrainian investigation.
Lying con tool, Shokin was not looking into Burisma when he was fired...

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

It’s unbelievable that these people are bunch of LIARS.
I disagree with you. I find it overwhelmingly believable.

Where it involves the favor of a foreign leader interfering in an American election. DUH!

How is it interfering in an American election? Biden is simply running for the nomination of his party like the other 30 candidates. Maybe if Joe wasn't involved in corrupt dealings like getting his unqualified drug addict son a job in Ukraine, there would be nothing for Trump to look into.
IT wasn't, and even you know it.
His son was hired as a LAWER and guess what, he is a FULLY QUALIFIED lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer that never been to the country before. A lawyer that didn't know the language. A lawyer that never had any experience in the energy field before. But you expect us to believe that out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, Hunter was the most qualified for this multi-million dollar job, and his father had nothing to do with it?

Shokin did an interview and said he was on Hunter's trail when he was fired. He was being investigated for money laundering. But nothing to see here folks.

And your opinion is based from what?

From Shokin himself. I'll be glad to post the interview for you.
LOLOL

A disgruntled fired prosecutor who never made the claims he now makes until this year.

Where is the law where asking a favor of a foreign leader against the law or impeachable?
Where it involves the favor of a foreign leader interfering in an American election. DUH!

How is it interfering in an American election? Biden is simply running for the nomination of his party like the other 30 candidates. Maybe if Joe wasn't involved in corrupt dealings like getting his unqualified drug addict son a job in Ukraine, there would be nothing for Trump to look into.

Dude....... like I blasted you several times. Asking a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival is totally corrupt POTUS and not acceptable.
You can roll however you want Trump proved himself a piece of shit.

Like I said many times Hunter Biden has nothing to do with Trump corruption and conduct.
Biden is a lawyer from Yale a board members of prestigious companies including Amtrak before joining Burisma in 2014.
So part of your ignorance don’t you understand?

You leftists are more than evil, you're hypocrites.

Hillary and the DNC paid a company to GET DIRT on Donald Trump. The company they hired used a retired foreign agent, who got his information from the Russian government, but that was oaky because she's with the commie party. But Trump asking a favor??? Oh.....now that's unacceptable and he needs to be impeached for that.
Liar. Hillary paid an American-based research firm.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

From Shokin. Really? No wonder. You are loser. A well known corrupted prosecutor general is your bible?
Why are you promoting a corrupted foreigner?

And who labeled Shokin corrupt? That's right Biden!!! Nice trick, use your high office to spread shit about and get rid of the prosecutor going after your son. Talk about 'high crimes.'
No, not Biden. Shokin was already labeled corrupt before Biden said it.

He did have experience as a Board of Directors, this Burisma was his second gig... And they did not need him for his drilling natural gas expertise, they have engineers that do such.

I never said that's the kind of experience he didn't have. But anybody sitting on a board likely has a lot of experience in the field of work in other ways.

Look at it logically. If you owned a company, and were going to pay somebody big bucks to sit on a board, wouldn't you want the best you could get for that money? Why would you choose a drug addict from another country, who had no experience in that field, and didn't even speak your language unless he had important connections you wanted to take advantage of?

So what we had here was Hunter mysteriously getting this job, Joe getting the prosecutor fired who was looking into that company, the testimony from the prosecutor that he was indeed looking into Hunter's activity, and Trump is just supposed to ignore it and hand over big US bucks to the country without question. And again.....he only asked Zelensky to look into it, not launch a Ukrainian investigation.

No you don’t need a lot of experience to be a board member.
A name in the board member will mean a lot.
What made you think Hunter was drug addict when he joined Burisma?

Do you know how low you are trying to justify this piece shit president?

For crying out loud, the guy was kicked out of the US military for drug usage; he attended rehab at least three times. Name recognition? Yeah.....his fathers name--not his.

You need experience in the industry to be a board member. You want people in there that at least have knowledge and experience in that line of work. Hunter had none--zero.

Burisma hired him to keep the US government from pressuring and looking into their company. He served no other purpose. And apparently, their investment paid off when Biden made the threat of withholding US aid.

So... What is that has anything to do with Trump corrupted conduct?

How do you even know how Hunter work at Burisma?

Like I said many times. No you don’t need to have an experience to be a board member.
But a name means a lot to be a board member.
Kusher suddenly became a diplomat without any experience and that is far complicated than a board member.

What part of your ignorance don’t you understand?

Only a leftist could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

You people are really something. This is as plain as the nose on your face, yet you support corruption within the Democrat party because you put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing allowed whenever somebody points it out to you.

Hunter is no genius, he's a drug addict loser with a father in a very high position. That's why he got the job. It's why they uncovered email to the state department from Burusima trying to set up meetings, specifically using Hunters name to try and get in.

If not for his father, Hunter would be an ambulance chaser for a living.
:cuckoo:

images

"This would mean Democrats are obstructing their own impeachment push."

Lolol

Uh, no, Democrats are not "obstructing their own impeachment push." Where on Earth do you get such idiocies?

They can't obstruct it -- it's done. Impeached Trump is impeached.

What they are obstructing is the Senate's chance to hold a sham trial. And it's clearly eating the right to its deplorable core.

Viva, Nancy!

:dance:

images

Understood, but I don't want these jokers coming out in March and saying "The polls look better now, we want to send this to the Senate!"
Don't put it past them. If there is a SCOTUS opening, they could launch it and claim that a President under impeachment shouldn't make a lifetime appointment.

These guys are irrational enough to do anything, so there isn't much need for us to worry about it. We just need to turn our voters out in the election.

Hillary called almost half of Americans a basket of deplorables. What's your point?
LIAR!
She called HALF of Tramp's of supporters the deplorables they are, that's less than 10% of Americans. Half of Tramp voters = 31.5 million, USA population in 2016 = 323.4 million = 9.7%

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
She still called a lot of Americans a basket of deplorables. Trump has stated he loves all Americans even the uneducated. You still make fun of that.

images

Don't put it past them. If there is a SCOTUS opening, they could launch it and claim that a President under impeachment shouldn't make a lifetime appointment.

These guys are irrational enough to do anything, so there isn't much need for us to worry about it. We just need to turn our voters out in the election.
Watching you cons freaking out over this is like Hanukkah coming early.

:mm:

Hillary called almost half of Americans a basket of deplorables. What's your point?
LIAR!
She called HALF of Tramp's of supporters the deplorables they are, that's less than 10% of Americans. Half of Tramp voters = 31.5 million, USA population in 2016 = 323.4 million = 9.7%

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
She still called a lot of Americans a basket of deplorables. Trump has stated he loves all Americans even the uneducated. You still make fun of that.
And Impeached Trump called a lot of Americans human scum. Where was your outrage then, con?

Forum List

Back