Trump Made A Mistake

He is calling politicians that. Quit lying, but Hillary did call her fellow Americans deplorables. See I think Lindsay Graham is scum, because he is.
Impeached Tramp is a politician, so he is calling himself the scum he is.
Got to go through the Senate before you can gloat about impeachment.
Where exactly in the Constitution does it say that?
If Pelosi sits on it, the Senate can void it.
Again, where exactly does the Constitution say that?????
If Nancy is sure they can't, why doesn't she hand it over to the Senate? You may want to wash your pussy hat, you might need it sooner than November.

Nobody kisses Putin's ass more and better than Impeached Tramp!
Please tell us how? I mean it's not like he gave Putin Crimea.
Impeached Tramp DID give Putin Crimea when he told leaders at a G7 summit dinner that Crimea is Russian because its people speak Russian.

When a reporter approached Trump during a morning event and asked him about the cold-blooded murderer President Putin?"

Trump responded: "He is a great guy. I think we had a really good meeting. I think he is a good person, we started discussing trade. I think we should have trade between Russia and USA, two great countries. We had a great meeting yesterday. He is a terrific person. Thank you very much."
You man child Obama gave Putin Crimea. Oh and he kissed Putin's ass also.
A presidential BULLSHIT to you.
Impeached Tramp DID give Putin Crimea when he told leaders at a G7 summit dinner that Crimea is Russian because its people speak Russian.
How could he kiss Putin's ass while Impeached Tramp had his head permanently up it?????
Who was president when Putin took Crimea?
Oh, and when you impeachment is proven to be bull crap, which it is. Rumor has it that Trump can seek a third term, because of a fake investigation. I hope he does, just think 9 more years of Trump!

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.

These aren't Trump's personal phone calls. These are phone calls made by the President of the United States, on behalf of the American people, and staffers need to be in on these calls and make records of any agreements, promises or conditions imposed or suggested by these calls.

The President of the United States is not a king or some sort of absolute ruler. He is the CEO of the USA, but he must account to the Board of Directors (Congress and the Courts), and to the shareholders (voters). Donald Trump has never had to answer to anyone or explain his actions to anyone except his father, and he doesn't like it. He leads a family owned corporation and hasn't had to deal with a real Board of Directors with the power to hire or fire him. In business, Trump did what he wanted, and explained nothing. Now he has all of this oversight, and rules, and policies and procedures, and he's going batshit crazy have anyone look over his shoulder and question his processes, in large part because Trump has no plans, no direction for the country, no real agenda. Trump is just making this up as he goes along.

Trump has never had to deal with any real consequences for the bankruptcies, the hundreds of failed businesses, or the frauds he committed along the way. He's bought his way out of every criminal charge he could have faced. American banks won't lend to Donald Trump. They stopped doing business with Trump in the 1990's and that's why he deals with Deutches Banke.

But the Russians do business with him, and overpay for his properties, and do him lots of financial favours. The Russians backs his loans with Deutches Banke. With a guy as vindicative as Trump, I have come to believe that Trump is intentionally destroying the US economy to get revenge on the government and the economy that made him lose all of those billions and billions of dollars, and then refused to do business with him.

Your hate-filled fantasy assumptions about Trump are indicative of your flaming TDS dear. Your post indicated you know next to nothing about Trump as you sit there and denigrate him. Meanwhile his Presidency has brought us the best economy in decades, our trading partners are no longer screwing US, Baghdadi is room temperature and now the Democrat party is sinking under the weight of its own hatred of one man. Go ahead and go down with the ship, your TDS will not be missed.

IT wasn't, and even you know it.
His son was hired as a LAWER and guess what, he is a FULLY QUALIFIED lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer that never been to the country before. A lawyer that didn't know the language. A lawyer that never had any experience in the energy field before. But you expect us to believe that out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, Hunter was the most qualified for this multi-million dollar job, and his father had nothing to do with it?

Shokin did an interview and said he was on Hunter's trail when he was fired. He was being investigated for money laundering. But nothing to see here folks.

And your opinion is based from what?

From Shokin himself. I'll be glad to post the interview for you.

From Shokin. Really? No wonder. You are loser. A well known corrupted prosecutor general is your bible?
Why are you promoting a corrupted foreigner?

Let's see....who do I trust, a corrupt prosecutor, or the Democrats. Sorry, I have to go with the corrupt prosecutor. At least he has some integrity.

What integrity Dude? Shokin name was dead and buried in the mud since 2016 no one is talking to him. Because he is a well known corrupted prosecutor general in Ukraine.
Till Goouliani and Trump resurrects his name. Which are also both corrupt.

Trump is known world wide as corrupt. Even in Ukraine knows Trump proved himself to be corrupt POTUS.

He did have experience as a Board of Directors, this Burisma was his second gig... And they did not need him for his drilling natural gas expertise, they have engineers that do such.

I never said that's the kind of experience he didn't have. But anybody sitting on a board likely has a lot of experience in the field of work in other ways.

Look at it logically. If you owned a company, and were going to pay somebody big bucks to sit on a board, wouldn't you want the best you could get for that money? Why would you choose a drug addict from another country, who had no experience in that field, and didn't even speak your language unless he had important connections you wanted to take advantage of?

So what we had here was Hunter mysteriously getting this job, Joe getting the prosecutor fired who was looking into that company, the testimony from the prosecutor that he was indeed looking into Hunter's activity, and Trump is just supposed to ignore it and hand over big US bucks to the country without question. And again.....he only asked Zelensky to look into it, not launch a Ukrainian investigation.

No you don’t need a lot of experience to be a board member.
A name in the board member will mean a lot.
What made you think Hunter was drug addict when he joined Burisma?

Do you know how low you are trying to justify this piece shit president?

For crying out loud, the guy was kicked out of the US military for drug usage; he attended rehab at least three times. Name recognition? Yeah.....his fathers name--not his.

You need experience in the industry to be a board member. You want people in there that at least have knowledge and experience in that line of work. Hunter had none--zero.

Burisma hired him to keep the US government from pressuring and looking into their company. He served no other purpose. And apparently, their investment paid off when Biden made the threat of withholding US aid.

So... What is that has anything to do with Trump corrupted conduct?

How do you even know how Hunter work at Burisma?

Like I said many times. No you don’t need to have an experience to be a board member.
But a name means a lot to be a board member.
Kusher suddenly became a diplomat without any experience and that is far complicated than a board member.

What part of your ignorance don’t you understand?

Only a leftist could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

You people are really something. This is as plain as the nose on your face, yet you support corruption within the Democrat party because you put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing allowed whenever somebody points it out to you.

Hunter is no genius, he's a drug addict loser with a father in a very high position. That's why he got the job. It's why they uncovered email to the state department from Burusima trying to set up meetings, specifically using Hunters name to try and get in.

If not for his father, Hunter would be an ambulance chaser for a living.

BULLSHIT Ray.
You don’t have a fucking evidence Biden was corrupt or did anything wrong. Your only proof are fabricated by corrupted people like Shokin, Giuliani and Trump. You don’t have NOTHING but pure lies.
You are also a LIAR.

Let me repeat it again. Hunter was a board member of prestigious companies like Amtrak before joining Burisma. A lawyer from Yale.

Hunter has NOTHING to do with the conduct and corrupt of Trump.

How do you even know he is an ambulance chaser for a living? Did you check his Wikipedia?

What part of your miserable ignorance don’t you understand about facts and reality?

You need experience in the industry to be a board member.
No, that simply is not true and I have First hand experience of it not being true...

I was going through some hefty duty interviewing for a pretty high position at a Shoe industry Corporation...Had to interview with the President, the Senior VP, the VP of personnel, the Men's and Women's Directors of Merchandising all individually, then a dinner at night with all of them together....

Well, after I made it through all of their interviews, I had to fly to New York City, to a Psychiatrist's office there to take an all day series of Psychological tests, then had to meet with this Psychiatrist for an hour.

This was all done by the Parent Company, who had just bought the Shoe Company I had just been through a series of interviews with... which believe it or not, was a men's dress shirt company... the Good Lord only knows why a men's dress shirt company would want a primarily well known brand Men's shoe company.... but it was, what it was at that point....

Anyway, the Psychiatrist that I had to chat with for an hour or so,

Was on the Board of Directors of this Men's Dress Shirt corporation who now owned the Shoe Corporation I was interviewing with...

He had absolutely no experience in retail or merchandising or in sourcing factories for product or acquiring new corporations....

yet, HE was on the Board of Directors!!!

What the fuck do you expect from a TRUCK DRIVER talking about board member qualifications?
In reality he doesn’t know shit. Just pure bullshit and a liar.

I’m so sick of the same story round and round of the same bullshit when people knows information are being fabricated by corrupt people.

BULLSHIT Ray.
You don’t have a fucking evidence Biden was corrupt or did anything wrong. Your only proof are fabricated by corrupted people like Shokin, Giuliani and Trump. You don’t have NOTHING but pure lies.
You are also a LIAR.

Let me repeat it again. Hunter was a board member of prestigious companies like Amtrak before joining Burisma. A lawyer from Yale.

How do you even know he is an ambulance chaser for a living? Did you check his Wikipedia?

What part of your miserable ignorance don’t you understand about facts and reality?

There is a video of Biden recounting how he bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that Biden himself labeled 'corrupt' to get that prosecutor off Hunter's ass. How much more proof do you need? There is less proof that Trump did anything wrong yet Biden goes around bragging about withholding aid for a favor with reckless abandon.

Last edited:
LOL

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Do you even know you don't possess fortune telling skills?
Lol, all Trump needs to remind the American people.
Adults running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Because they lost the election.
Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
The made up impeachment fiasco.
If Biden does get the nomination. Trump needs to asks him why is he there? I mean you did worse to Ukraine than what I got impeached for.
Trump won't take your crap the way all other conservatives has in the past. He will remind Americans how Looney you people are.

They are making an impeachment case out of this because they claim Trump did it for political advantage. Okay, but what if Joe doesn't make it? Are they going to take the impeachment back?
I know, they just gave Trump the presidency. They been working months on this. Instead of working for Americans. They impeached him, but it actually means nothing. The house won't remove him. So they did nothing for Americans. Except waste millions of our money.

How?
He attacked a 16 year old girl.
He attacked a dead congressman.
Called people human scum.

Tell me what decent americans think of this dude behind closed doors?

All these chaos and discombobulations going on in this country from trade to domestic to foreign policies all pure garbage created by this MORON.

Why should we elect another 4 years of chaos? Americans deserve better than a laughing stock all over the world.

There are pro impeachment rallies all over US cities night before the impeachment. Thought you may want to know that.
Hillary called almost half of Americans a basket of deplorables. What's your point?

You want me to answer that?
Why not look at your self and your buddies here who are the deplorable and ignorant Americans.

At his rally yesterday. Trump attack a dead congressman Dingle..... His followers love it and laugh. What do you call that.

Trump and Guilliani are working with corrupted people of Ukraine and also enemies of current president of Ukraine. Then Guilliani broadcast it here in US so weak Americans followers just eat it without any questions........ How dumb and ignorant is that? What do you call that?

IT wasn't, and even you know it.
His son was hired as a LAWER and guess what, he is a FULLY QUALIFIED lawyer!!!!!

A lawyer that never been to the country before. A lawyer that didn't know the language. A lawyer that never had any experience in the energy field before. But you expect us to believe that out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, Hunter was the most qualified for this multi-million dollar job, and his father had nothing to do with it?

Shokin did an interview and said he was on Hunter's trail when he was fired. He was being investigated for money laundering. But nothing to see here folks.

And your opinion is based from what?

From Shokin himself. I'll be glad to post the interview for you.

Go right ahead, I wish you would.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

No problem.

Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets | One America News Network

Coming from OAN? Absolutely.........

Wow is that supposed to be credible?
LMAO. Very funny.

LMAO. Very funny.

The link is not to an OAN op ed. It's a real report of what Shokin said which was that he was going after money laundering at Burisma and was going to question Hunter then "son of a bitch" he got fired.

BULLSHIT Ray.
You are also a LIAR.

There is a video of Biden recounting how he bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that Biden himself labeled 'corrupt' to get that prosecutor off Hunter's ass. How much more proof do you need? There is less proof that Trump did anything wrong yet Biden goes around bragging about withholding aid for a favor with reckless abandon.

I’ve seen that video several times. And been debunked many times over and over.
So tell me. How and where did Joe committed any wrong doings by firing a well known corrupted prosecutor general of Ukraine?

Read this link for your own ignorance. You may want to update yourself about firing Shokin.
I copied this from one of the post here.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office

The 2016 letter, sent by members of the Senate Ukraine Caucus, was signed by Republican Sens. Rob Portman, Mark Kirk and Ron Johnson, as well as Democratic Sens. Dick Durbin, Jeanne Shaheen, Chris Murphy, Sherrod Brown, and Richard Blumenthal and focused on longstanding issues of corruption in Ukraine and urged reforms of the government.

Lol, all Trump needs to remind the American people.
Adults running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Because they lost the election.
Russian collusion hoax.
The Kavanaugh fiasco.
The made up impeachment fiasco.
If Biden does get the nomination. Trump needs to asks him why is he there? I mean you did worse to Ukraine than what I got impeached for.
Trump won't take your crap the way all other conservatives has in the past. He will remind Americans how Looney you people are.

They are making an impeachment case out of this because they claim Trump did it for political advantage. Okay, but what if Joe doesn't make it? Are they going to take the impeachment back?
I know, they just gave Trump the presidency. They been working months on this. Instead of working for Americans. They impeached him, but it actually means nothing. The house won't remove him. So they did nothing for Americans. Except waste millions of our money.

How?

All these chaos and discombobulations going on in this country from trade to domestic to foreign policies all pure garbage created by this MORON.

Why should we elect another 4 years of chaos? Americans deserve better than a laughing stock all over the world.

There are pro impeachment rallies all over US cities night before the impeachment. Thought you may want to know that.
Hillary called almost half of Americans a basket of deplorables. What's your point?

Why not look at your self and your buddies here who are the deplorable and ignorant Americans.

At his rally yesterday. Trump attack a dead congressman Dingle..... His followers love it and laugh. What do you call that.

Trump and Guilliani are working with corrupted people of Ukraine and also enemies of current president of Ukraine. Then Guilliani broadcast it here in US so weak Americans followers just eat it without any questions........ How dumb and ignorant is that? What do you call that?
Ukraine government is corrupt now? Where they when the Obama administration was working with them?

LMAO. Very funny.

The link is not to an OAN op ed. It's a real report of what Shokin said which was that he was going after money laundering at Burisma and was going to question Hunter then "son of a bitch" he got fired.

Dude...... It says on the top OAN. And information coming from Shokin? Absolutely. Must be very convincing to you and your buddies.

Shokin was not investigating Burisma or Hunter when he got fired......... This was mentioned repeatedly over and over and over. Why are you people keep repeating the same LIES over and over?

How?

Ukraine government is corrupt now? Where they when the Obama administration was working with them?

You asked about deplorable.
He also attacked a 16 yo girl. And it vibrates around the globe. His followers love it. What do you call that?

I’ll vote for Obama again next time around.
America and world missed a real leader of the free world.

How?

You cannot get rid of corrupt country that simple. That is why Biden fired Shokin in the first place.

How?

You asked about deplorable.
He also attacked a 16 yo girl. And it vibrates around the globe. His followers love it. What do you call that?

I’ll vote for Obama again next time around.
America and world missed a real leader of the free world.
Your man made fun of special Olympic kids.
70842728_1379396555546466_6179632489179381760_n.jpg

How?

You cannot get rid of corrupt country that simple. That is why Biden fired Shokin in the first place.
Biden and Pelosi"s kids sure did good over there.

That story has been debunked several times. Everyone knows why Sleepy Joe fired Shokin....Because he was going after Biden's son and company. Shokin WAS going after corruption, just not the corruption that Biden wanted him to go after.

Forum List

Back