Trump Made A Mistake

So, your defending a presidential candidate calling Americans deplorables?
You are defending Impeached Tramp calling Americans "Human scum."
He is calling politicians that. Quit lying, but Hillary did call her fellow Americans deplorables. See I think Lindsay Graham is scum, because he is.
Impeached Tramp is a politician, so he is calling himself the scum he is.
Got to go through the Senate before you can gloat about impeachment.
You cultists are delusional. :cuckoo:

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Impeachment is what the House says what it is. And the House has said Impeached Trump is impeached.

:dance:
Okay, you better hope the idiots. Oh, I'm sorry your of them. Get your pussy hats ready!

He is calling politicians that. Quit lying, but Hillary did call her fellow Americans deplorables. See I think Lindsay Graham is scum, because he is.
Where exactly in the Constitution does it say that?
If Pelosi sits on it, the Senate can void it.
Dumbfuck...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

I don't see anything in there saying the Senate has any power of impeachment. All the Senate can do is dismiss their trial or hold it.
Yes, they can dismiss the impeachment if it's not given to them. Your really as stupid as Obama expected you to be? Gruber is laughing!

Again, where exactly does the Constitution say that?????
If Nancy is sure they can't, why doesn't she hand it over to the Senate? You may want to wash your pussy hat, you might need it sooner than November.
Because McConnell and Graham have admitted they have no intention of honoring the OATH they have to swear before the trial can begin and they need to be recused in order for the trial has any chance to be fair. Until then it is nothing more than a kangaroo court.
You do realize Trump could possibly be elected for a third time. Because of your stupidity?

Dumbfuck...

I don't see anything in there saying the Senate has any power of impeachment. All the Senate can do is dismiss their trial or hold it.
Yes, they can dismiss the impeachment if it's not given to them. Your really as stupid as Obama expected you to be? Gruber is laughing!
LOLOLOL

Who tells you this shit??

Get this through your empty head ....

The Senate has zero Constitutional ability to strip away an impeachment in the House. Thd best they can do for Impeached Trump is to acquit him after a trial.

If Nancy is sure they can't, why doesn't she hand it over to the Senate? You may want to wash your pussy hat, you might need it sooner than November.
Because McConnell and Graham have admitted they have no intention of honoring the OATH they have to swear before the trial can begin and they need to be recused in order for the trial has any chance to be fair. Until then it is nothing more than a kangaroo court.
You do realize Trump could possibly be elected for a third time. Because of your stupidity?
LOLOLOL

Only if his third term is in Ukraine.

Let's see....who do I trust, a corrupt prosecutor, or the Democrats. Sorry, I have to go with the corrupt prosecutor. At least he has some integrity.

What integrity Dude? Shokin name was dead and buried in the mud since 2016 no one is talking to him. Because he is a well known corrupted prosecutor general in Ukraine.
Till Goouliani and Trump resurrects his name. Which are also both corrupt.

Trump is known world wide as corrupt. Even in Ukraine knows Trump proved himself to be corrupt POTUS.

You must be blind as a bat. Why do you think the Democrats went into Defcon one mode when they found out that Trump was asking about Joe and Hunter? They sprang into action to try and stop any discovery of corruption by the Biden's from being found out. I mean really........the first impeachment ever to take place without a real crime involved. Give me a break.........

Give you a break?
Who created all these chaos and discombobulations? Trump corruptness.

Discovery of corruption? Trump just paid $2 millions because of Trump fraud foundation. You are talking about fucking corrupt. You are a good example of a ignorant hypocrite.

Let me repeat it again. You have no single iotas of evidence that Biden and his son committed any wrongdoing except fabricated by Trump and liars like you.
Get that straight with your ignorance.

To update your ignorance. Read my link on post #513..... Where Republicans are involved in firing Shokin.

We do have evidence, it's just that showing a liberal evidence is like showing Dracula the cross. We have the actual person in question recorded stating that Joe and Hunter were the corruption in Ukraine, and he has evidence to prove it.

You on the other hand get your information from the commie party and CNN that support them. Shokin is corrupt? The entire country and players are corrupt, but that's why Joe got Hunter a job there. Birds of a feather.

Now the only question is which corrupt person is telling the truth.

Evidence of what? Read the link #513 why and who are involved in firing Shokin...... read again don’t stare at it.
I rely more on well known media than an unknown media. And I also get my information from my friends in Kiev.

I know I’m telling the truth.

You are here spreading your propaganda coming from a well known corrupted prosecutor general Shokin. Means based from lies.......... Shokin name is buried and stepped on in the mud in Ukraine till Guilliani and Trump start kissing him.

What difference does it make if some Republicans said he was corrupt? I'm not saying he is and I'm not saying he isn't. What I did say is that he is telling his side of the story which must be taken into consideration. A doped up dishonorably discharged nobody getting a job for 83K a month in a corrupt country is what smells of corruption given the the involvement of his father.

For crying out loud, the guy was kicked out of the US military for drug usage; he attended rehab at least three times. Name recognition? Yeah.....his fathers name--not his.

You need experience in the industry to be a board member. You want people in there that at least have knowledge and experience in that line of work. Hunter had none--zero.

Burisma hired him to keep the US government from pressuring and looking into their company. He served no other purpose. And apparently, their investment paid off when Biden made the threat of withholding US aid.

So... What is that has anything to do with Trump corrupted conduct?

How do you even know how Hunter work at Burisma?

Like I said many times. No you don’t need to have an experience to be a board member.
But a name means a lot to be a board member.
Kusher suddenly became a diplomat without any experience and that is far complicated than a board member.

What part of your ignorance don’t you understand?

Only a leftist could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

You people are really something. This is as plain as the nose on your face, yet you support corruption within the Democrat party because you put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing allowed whenever somebody points it out to you.

Hunter is no genius, he's a drug addict loser with a father in a very high position. That's why he got the job. It's why they uncovered email to the state department from Burusima trying to set up meetings, specifically using Hunters name to try and get in.

If not for his father, Hunter would be an ambulance chaser for a living.

BULLSHIT Ray.
You don’t have a fucking evidence Biden was corrupt or did anything wrong. Your only proof are fabricated by corrupted people like Shokin, Giuliani and Trump. You don’t have NOTHING but pure lies.
You are also a LIAR.

Let me repeat it again. Hunter was a board member of prestigious companies like Amtrak before joining Burisma. A lawyer from Yale.

Hunter has NOTHING to do with the conduct and corrupt of Trump.

How do you even know he is an ambulance chaser for a living? Did you check his Wikipedia?

What part of your miserable ignorance don’t you understand about facts and reality?

Oh please, Amtrak? Amtrak was owned by the government. Plenty of ties there.

Of course there is no evidence of Joe's corruption because it was never investigated. Now it is, but not by a government agency. Rudy is digging up a lot of secrets there and I hope Durham follows. We'll see in the end.

As for Hunter, he's a below average attorney at best. He would be nothing without his father today, and he sure as hell wouldn't even know who Burisma was without his fathers connections.

What is Hunter has anything to do with with Trump conduct and corruption?

So Amtrak is a fake company? Did you read Hunter Wikipedia? I’m sure you didn’t. I gave you this link to update your ignorance.

Guilliani is digging up dirt for the sake of Trumpy against his political rival. Information coming from corrupted Ukrainian like Shokin and pro Russian Ukrainian parliament members? Absolutely.
Guilliani is going to jail.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia

Yeah, I know, they're all going to jail. Whatever gets you to sleep at night. I didn't say Amtrak was a fake company, I said Amtrak was owned by the government at one time, so Joe likely had connections there like with Burisma.

Rudy is digging up hidden information for the defense of his client, and possibly to shine light on the real corruption that took place in Ukraine.

Impeached Tramp being elected for a third term is the absolute height of STUPIDITY!!!!!

Dumbfuck...

Again, cite that Russian bullshit in the Constitution!

Trump made many mistakes...but the NATION made the biggest one in electing him

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

How about Democrats stop trying to second guess our duly elected President!!! You know, the one that WE THE PEOPLE put in the Oval Office. Who the FUCK do they think THEY are? Oh yeah, they're 'much smarter' than YOU....You little POS with a VOTE.

We the people elected Hillary Clinton. Trump was appointed by a handful of electors.

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

How about Democrats stop trying to second guess our duly elected President!!! You know, the one that WE THE PEOPLE put in the Oval Office. Who the FUCK do they think THEY are? Oh yeah, they're 'much smarter' than YOU....You little POS with a VOTE.

We the people elected Hillary Clinton. Trump was appointed by a handful of electors.

Still don't understand how our voting system works and why it was designed that way. Then you wonder why we refer to you leftists as Uninformed Voters.

LOLOLOL

I hope he can pull it off. Just so you would go out of what little mind you have.

Dumbfuck...

We will see.

Dumbfuck...

We will see.
image-2-300x229.png

Dumbfuck...

We will see.
image-2-300x229.png
Lol, he will be your president till 2024 or maybe greater! Maybe after him his daughter can become our first woman president. Since y'all screwed up, with our first black transgendered president.

Dumbfuck...

We will see.
image-2-300x229.png
Lol, he will be your president till 2024 or maybe greater! Maybe after him his daughter can become our first woman president. Since y'all screwed up, with our first black transgendered president.
:cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

I hope he can pull it off. Just so you would go out of what little mind you have.
Exactly how embarrassed by your source of this nonsense are you that you refuse to say where you heard it?

And no, he cannot be elected a third time.

Amendment XXII

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice...

Dumbfuck...

We will see.
LOL

All I see is you're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

So thanks for the laughs.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOL

Exactly how embarrassed by your source of this nonsense are you that you refuse to say where you heard it?

And no, he cannot be elected a third time.

Amendment XXII

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice...
Not if the first 4 years were in limbo over false accusations. Like I said I've been looking into it for a couple of weeks. I think it was Cruz who also has brought this up.

Forum List

Back