Trump made Romney crawl. Held out a piece of candy, then snatched it away.

R

rdean

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

And laughed and laughed and laughed..............

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

Your M&M story reminds me of how your ilk treats people with their own tax dollars.

Last edited:

I am guessing you STILL get bullied.

I am guessing you STILL get bullied.
Bullied? Me? Not since my hands got big.

Romney was treated respectfully by a president-elect who holds no grudges. It's strange that the radical left feels sorry for him because he didn't get appointed Secy/State.

One time my older brother and I were blackberry picking. And we both spied a huge berry. We looked at each other and lunged for it, but I made sure he got to it first and popped it in his mouth. From where he was standing, he couldn't see the stink bug on my side of it. So he's smiling over his victory and chewing away, then realized.... I didn't feel one bit bad. I laughed all the way home.:eusa_dance:

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.

I loved it so much. Trump made that turncoat grovel for nothing.

Eff Romney. I voted for him, and he would have been a million times better than Obama...but if Romney got his way, Hillary would be POTUS instead of Trump.

He can slurp feces and cease living.

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.
Republicans elected him.

Eff Romney. I voted for him, and he would have been a million times better than Obama...but if Romney got his way, Hillary would be POTUS instead of Trump.

He can slurp feces and cease living?

How did you find out Trump's plan for your kind?

Republicans elected him.

Lots of people who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 voted for Trump in 2016.

Those damn xenophobes, racists, and misogynists!!!!

Righties forget that trump and the GOP are not exactly best buddies . Their voting block has some serious cracks .

He can slurp feces and cease living?

How did you find out Trump's plan for your kind?

What is "my kind" exactly? Careful not to stereotype. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype.

Romney looks humiliated...His eyebrows tell the whole story...Trump just needs a couple horns..lol

626524652.jpg

have anything to back that up besides your lame opinion?

Better than electing a woman with the mentality that it was hers without needing to work for it.

Righties forget that trump and the GOP are not exactly best buddies . Their voting block has some serious cracks .

Yea, the Pubs are effed. They only have the biggest majority in both houses and governorships with a Pub POTUS since 1929.

What the hell are those idiots doing?

The Dems are much better off! No POTUS, no house, no senate, 18 governors and Nancy Pelosi is their senior leader. They really have their shit together.

Maybe if the Pubs control the POTUS and Congress and the governorships, there are not as many snowflakes in America as they think there are.

Maybe they should seek some diversity of thought instead of safe spaces to insulate themselves from any opposing viewpoints.

Republicans elected him.

Lots of people who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 voted for Trump in 2016.

Those damn xenophobes, racists, and misogynists!!!!

I'm not sure I agree here. Trump won but got less votes.

Take Pennsylvania. Trump got 2.9 million, Hillary got 2.9 million. In 2012 Obama got 2.9 million too, so Hillary got slightly less votes than Obama (about 70,000) but Trump also got less votes than Obama. It suggests of the increase in voters, many actually voted Libertarian (gain of about 100,000) and Greens (a gain of 30,000 or 150% from last time). That's 130,000 votes that went to these parties, from an increase of 300,000 votes. So, nearly half the extra votes didn't go to either candidate for the main two parties.

Trump made an increase of 300,000, the same as the number of people extra who voted.

Better than electing a woman with the mentality that it was hers without needing to work for it.

She didn't work for it? She didn't spend an entire career working for it?

She didn't work for it? She didn't spend an entire career working for it?

Working?

No

She was handed everything she got.

Forum List

Back