Trump made Romney crawl. Held out a piece of candy, then snatched it away.

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

And laughed and laughed and laughed..............

As usual, your idiotic opinion duly noted.

Now Romney is some sort of tragic hero to the left, after they pissed on him like a fire hydrant at a dog show.

It just keeps getting better and better......

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

I am guessing you STILL get bullied.
Bullied? Me? Not since my hands got big.
dean using his big hand.....

I do have big hands. That's why, unlike Trump, I don't need kid gloves.
yea sure dean....

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.
Republicans elected him.

Yep....and Republicans kept HIllay out of office.
Republicans, the Russians, the media and the FBI. Give credit where credit is due.

Russians ?

Sorry...but HIllary was the biggest reason she lost.

Suck on it.

The media ? ROTFLMAO
Not true. 30 years of GOP conspiracies doesn't make her bad. It' makes the GOP evil. All that false witness and ten commandments stuff.

There's the proof. Trump just ate the candy.

626524652.jpg

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.
Republicans elected him.

Republicans, the Russians, the media and the FBI. Give credit where credit is due.

Russians ?

Suck on it.

The media ? ROTFLMAO
Not true. 30 years of GOP conspiracies doesn't make her bad. It' makes the GOP evil. All that false witness and ten commandments stuff.

th

626524652.jpg

candy?

I thought they dined on garlic soup and frogs legs.

(if someone served that to me, I'd have a worse look on my face than Mitt does)

Republicans elected him.

Russians ?

Suck on it.

The media ? ROTFLMAO

Not true ?

Want to make up more.

Her favorability and likability were terrible.

SHE is the reason she lost.

That is the reason.

And awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....poor widdle rdean lost because the big bad GOP is evil.

I don'l like the GOP. But you are a huge moron.

626524652.jpg

There is the PROOF....????

You are an idiot.

Republicans elected him.

Russians ?

Suck on it.

The media ? ROTFLMAO

Not true ?

Want to make up more.

That is the reason.

And awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....poor widdle rdean lost because the big bad GOP is evil.

Yea, because every time Chuck Todd, Chis Mathews and others said her name, they ALWAYS added unlikeable ad untrustworthy. Republicans didn't know she helped 8 million children get health care. Republicans didn't know Trump had a Nov 28th Court date for Fraud and Racketeering. Republicans thought the Clinton Foundation was found guilty of nothing. Republicans didn't know the Trump Foundation was shut down for being unlicensed, using charity money for the family, to pay lawsuits and bribes.
Market Watch said Trump received more then double the free air time of all the other candidates put together.
Stations like MSNBC, by playing Trump's speeches in their entirety almost every day, put the election in the bag for Trump. They miscalculated. They never believed you could get that many stupid people to vote for this maniac. Boy, were they wrong.

Russians ?

Suck on it.

The media ? ROTFLMAO

Not true ?

Want to make up more.

That is the reason.

Yea, because every time Chuck Todd, Chis Mathews and others said her name, they ALWAYS added unlikeable ad untrustworthy. Republicans didn't know she helped 8 million children get health care. Republicans didn't know Trump had a Nov 28th Court date for Fraud and Racketeering. Republicans thought the Clinton Foundation was found guilty of nothing. Republicans didn't know the Trump Foundation was shut down for being unlicensed, using charity money for the family, to pay lawsuits and bribes.
Market Watch said Trump received more then double the free air time of all the other candidates put together.
Stations like MSNBC, by playing Trump's speeches in their entirety almost every day, put the election in the bag for Trump. They miscalculated. They never believed you could get that many stupid people to vote for this maniac. Boy, were they wrong.

Apparently, one moron voted for HIllary.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back