Trump made Romney crawl. Held out a piece of candy, then snatched it away.

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

And laughed and laughed and laughed..............

Romney has proven he has no honor or integrity. He sold his soul to the devil - only to have it publicly crushed.

But you loved him when he was thrashing Mr, Trump.

Really? Got any proof?

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

I loved it so much. Trump made that turncoat grovel for nothing.

Eff Romney. I voted for him, and he would have been a million times better than Obama...but if Romney got his way, Hillary would be POTUS instead of Trump.

He can slurp feces and cease living.
He can slurp feces and cease living?

How did you find out Trump's plan for your kind?

My kind or my people?

Eff Romney. I voted for him, and he would have been a million times better than Obama...but if Romney got his way, Hillary would be POTUS instead of Trump.

My kind or my people?
Yes, your kind. I might not call them people exactly. That might be a little generous.

Interesting all these Romney rants and Trump appoints Romney's niece to head the RNC.

Trump Picks McDaniel for RNC Chair
Trump doesn't pick the RNC chair, 168 people do.
From the article:
Trump may have picked McDaniel for the position, but technically the decision is made by the RNC’s 168-member executive committee. However, a Republican president’s endorsement is critical. Numerous members of the committee have said they will pick whomever Trump chooses.

My kind or my people?
Yes, your kind. I might not call them people exactly. That might be a little generous.

What "kind" is that? How do you identify "them" and how do you know the difference between "them" and "us", specifically?

My kind or my people?

What "kind" is that? How do you identify "them" and how do you know the difference between "them" and "us", specifically?
You are not us. You are them. You know your kind when you are with them.

My kind or my people?

Sure, I know my kind. How do you know my kind? It seems that us became them for many of your kind.

I am guessing you STILL get bullied.
Bullied? Me? Not since my hands got big.
dean using his big hand.....

I do have big hands. That's why, unlike Trump, I don't need kid gloves.

Interesting all these Romney rants and Trump appoints Romney's niece to head the RNC.

Trump Picks McDaniel for RNC Chair
Trump doesn't pick the RNC chair, 168 people do.
From the article:
Trump may have picked McDaniel for the position, but technically the decision is made by the RNC’s 168-member executive committee. However, a Republican president’s endorsement is critical. Numerous members of the committee have said they will pick whomever Trump chooses.
The article's title is misleading. Trump can endorse a candidate and I'm sure that has some weight, but he has fuck all to do with the election of said candidate. Another thing, Romney is one of two left out of a bunch of others running for the chair. From what I've read she has been the leading candidate for sometime.

My kind or my people?

Sure, I know my kind. How do you know my kind? It seems that us became them for many of your kind.

For one, you kind has those strange feeding habits.

My kind or my people?

For one, you kind has those strange feeding habits.

What does Trump have planned for my kind?

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.
Republicans elected him.

Sorry Rdean, it was more than just Repubs. There were plenty of independents and Demys who voted for the guy too. It's funny you think it was just Repubs tho.
Probably not as much as you think. Only less than half of voters actually voted. Trump's plan was to make white voters scared and angry. And he did.

In other words, you were wrong and just don't want to admit it. I suspected you wouldn't.

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.
Republicans elected him.

Yep....and Republicans kept HIllay out of office.

Republicans elected him.

Republicans, the Russians, the media and the FBI. Give credit where credit is due.

Republicans elected him.

Republicans, the Russians, the media and the FBI. Give credit where credit is due.

Russians ?

Sorry...but HIllary was the biggest reason she lost.

Suck on it.

The media ? ROTFLMAO

It was Trump that called Mitt Romney, not the other way around. Thankfully, Mitt Romney had enough sense to not get involved with this administration, or was possibly warned not to get involved by Senate and House Republicans because of the shit storm that is about to hit the Trump tower with this Russian hacking investigation.
Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

Furthermore, Romney has way toooo much class to be able tolerate Donald Trump for more than 3 minutes, and I am super glad that he didn't get involved in this incoming rat nest storm.

183318_600-1.jpg

Republicans in the Senate and House have been avoiding the Trump tower like it has been infected with the Ebola virus. Something wicked is coming Trump's way, you can count on it.

Someone has stuck something under Obama's nose to order this executive order, with the blessing from Senate Republican intelligence members.

Last edited:
Romney brought no credit to himself for meeting with Trump after the manner in which he spoke about the president-elect as a conman. No one with self-respect sits down for a meal and a chat with a person he considers to be a phony. Romney stands for nothing now.

Romney brought no credit to himself for meeting with Trump after the manner in which he spoke about the president-elect as a conman. No one with self-respect sits down for a meal and a chat with a person he considers to be a phony. Romney stands for nothing now.
Bingo!

He is your archetypal politician...sadly both parties have way too many like him.

Forum List

Back