Trump made Romney crawl. Held out a piece of candy, then snatched it away.

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

And laughed and laughed and laughed..............

I loved it so much. Trump made that turncoat grovel for nothing.

Eff Romney. I voted for him, and he would have been a million times better than Obama...but if Romney got his way, Hillary would be POTUS instead of Trump.

He can slurp feces and cease living.
He can slurp feces and cease living?

How did you find out Trump's plan for your kind?

What is "my kind" exactly? Careful not to stereotype. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype.

Where did Dean go? He needs to explain what he meant by "your kind". It kind of sounds like a microaggression. I need to know if I need to retreat to my safe space.
That pussy doesn't have the balls to defend his bullshit.

Oh how horrible! To tease and taunt poor multi-millionaire Romney so. And make him eat frog legs! Trump is such a meany pants. That's it, you Liberals have convinced me. I'm telling.

Reminds me of a terrible thing I did as a kid. My brother was about two and I was a little older. I held out an M&M and got him to open his mouth waiting for the delicious piece of chocolate candy. I put it closer and closer to his mouth and just when he thought I was going to give it to him, I put it in my own mouth and ate it.

He looked so tragic, I gave him the rest of the bag. I felt terribly guilty I did that to my brother.

Trump held that piece of SOS candy to Romney. Getting closer and closer. Making Romney crawl. And just when Romney was crawling on his stomach, mouth open, Trump snatched it away.

I am guessing you STILL get bullied.
Bullied? Me? Not since my hands got big.
I believe your ignorance bullies you enough.

Working?

No

She was handed everything she got.

I don't like the woman, but you're talking complete bullshit.

What did she ever 'work' for?

First Lady of Arkansas?
Married into the job

FLOTUS?
Married into the job

Senator?
Instead of working to win her seat in (Red) Arkansas, she carpet bagged to (Blue) New York, where her status as FLOTUS and last name guaranteed her the seat.

Secretary of State?

prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jack box for stopping her campaign, (which was also losing) in favor of Obama and possibly a promise POTUS was hers when he left office.

So, no

She hasn't worked for anything in her life

Don't leave out the fact that she is up to her armpits in a pedo child sex trafficking ring out of Haiti.......that's a "biggie" to me......

You mean the one that was made up, because some people decide it's easier to win by making stuff up?

Nope, this shit is real....and it is disgusting.

Real? Prove it.

Is Hillary Clinton Involved In A Child Sex Trafficking Ring? That’s A Real Conspiracy Theory Going Around Right Now

She didn't work for it? She didn't spend an entire career working for it?

Working?

No

First Lady of Arkansas?
Married into the job

FLOTUS?
Married into the job

Senator?
Instead of working to win her seat in (Red) Arkansas, she carpet bagged to (Blue) New York, where her status as FLOTUS and last name guaranteed her the seat.

Secretary of State?

prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jack box for stopping her campaign, (which was also losing) in favor of Obama and possibly a promise POTUS was hers when he left office.

So, no

So she was A) smart enough to not go for a seat in a state she wasn't from, B) smart enough to not go for a seat in a place where she wouldn't win and C) she managed to get the the seat in a place where she would win.

She had to fight in a primary to get to run in that seat. She defeated Mark McHanon and she got 82% of the votes. In the actual race she beat Lazio who spent $40 million to Hillary's $29 million and yet she won 800,000 more votes than he did. She gained 2% on the last Democrat to win this seat. How did she get the money? o doubt she had to work to get the money.

She was made Secretary of State, not because she's a lazy ass, but probably because Obama saw that she could actually work.

But hey, you keep pretending.

You're doing enough pretending for both of us.
a state she wasn't from?

She was First Lady in Arkansas for 10 years.
Her biggest problem was the people knew her.

and you don't think that her status as FLOTUS didn't put the votes in a Blue state in her favor?

82%?

I'm surprised it wasn't over 90%

Obama knew she could do the job?

quid pro quo

She backed him, he promised to back her.

as I previously stated, she's never had to work for what she's gotten.

Up til November, she's been the Queen of Coattails

Hey, I didn't say she was great, I said she wasn't given everything to her on a plate. There's a big difference. There are people I don't like who are hard working, I'm not going to call them lazy just because I don't like them.

Your quid pro quo is made up of nothing. She's had to work for what she's got.

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.

Better than electing a woman with the mentality that it was hers without needing to work for it.

Working?

No

You didn't vote for her?

So, you elected a guy as president with the mentality of a 4 year old... well done.

Better than electing a woman with the mentality that it was hers without needing to work for it.

Working?

No

You didn't vote for her?

No.

Romney has proven he has no honor or integrity. He sold his soul to the devil - only to have it publicly crushed.
Sometimes I like to argue with you just for the banter.
But this post was just plain asinine.

First Lady of Arkansas?
Married into the job

FLOTUS?
Married into the job

Senator?

Secretary of State?

So, no

Don't leave out the fact that she is up to her armpits in a pedo child sex trafficking ring out of Haiti.......that's a "biggie" to me......

You mean the one that was made up, because some people decide it's easier to win by making stuff up?

Real? Prove it.

Is Hillary Clinton Involved In A Child Sex Trafficking Ring? That’s A Real Conspiracy Theory Going Around Right Now

Laura Silsby...........

Working?

No

First Lady of Arkansas?
Married into the job

FLOTUS?
Married into the job

Senator?

Secretary of State?

So, no

So she was A) smart enough to not go for a seat in a state she wasn't from, B) smart enough to not go for a seat in a place where she wouldn't win and C) she managed to get the the seat in a place where she would win.

She had to fight in a primary to get to run in that seat. She defeated Mark McHanon and she got 82% of the votes. In the actual race she beat Lazio who spent $40 million to Hillary's $29 million and yet she won 800,000 more votes than he did. She gained 2% on the last Democrat to win this seat. How did she get the money? o doubt she had to work to get the money.

She was made Secretary of State, not because she's a lazy ass, but probably because Obama saw that she could actually work.

But hey, you keep pretending.
She could spend a billion dollars in Cassia County, Idaho and how many votes would she get?
Hillary was a lazy ass who used her position to enhance the foundation.
Geeze, how blind can ya be.

Prove it.

First Lady of Arkansas?
Married into the job

FLOTUS?
Married into the job

Senator?

Secretary of State?

So, no

Real? Prove it.

Laura Silsby...........

I said prove it, I didn't ask you to put names on here.

Real? Prove it.

Laura Silsby...........

I said prove it, I didn't ask you to put names on here.[/QUOT

If I could prove it, she and other global elites would be in jail where they belong. There is enough evidence out there (that I have seen) that leads me to the conclusion that this world-wide pedophile ring touches every segment of high secret societies and that includes Washington, D.C . It's not my job to remove your blinders. You will not be able to silence me from speaking out either so don't even bother. I know more about this topic than I wish I did....trust me on that one.

I have to wonder if some of you on the left have severe mental deficiencies. Now I'm not broad stroking this I'm positive that some on the left although misguided sometimes, they mean well and some even listen to reason. It's you far left, progressive, wackadoodles that fuck it up for the well meaning ones.

Real? Prove it.

Laura Silsby...........

I said prove it, I didn't ask you to put names on here.[/QUOT

If I could prove it, she and other global elites would be in jail where they belong. There is enough evidence out there (that I have seen) that leads me to the conclusion that this world-wide pedophile ring touches every segment of high secret societies and that includes Washington, D.C . It's not my job to remove your blinders. You will not be able to silence me from speaking out either so don't even bother. I know more about this topic than I wish I did....trust me on that one.

Ah, so if you could prove then they'd be in jail, but they're not in jail and you can't prove anything. Right.....

If there is enough evidence out there, why have you posted none of it?

Yep, and Romney deserved it.

Republicans elected him.

Sorry Rdean, it was more than just Repubs. There were plenty of independents and Demys who voted for the guy too. It's funny you think it was just Repubs tho.

Romney looks humiliated...His eyebrows tell the whole story...Trump just needs a couple horns..lol

626524652.jpg
You are so right. Trump is eating the candy he just snatched out of Romney's mouth. Romney was lucky he got up off the floor and into his chair before they took the picture.

Republicans elected him.

Sorry Rdean, it was more than just Repubs. There were plenty of independents and Demys who voted for the guy too. It's funny you think it was just Repubs tho.
Probably not as much as you think. Only less than half of voters actually voted. Trump's plan was to make white voters scared and angry. And he did.

Romney has proven he has no honor or integrity. He sold his soul to the devil - only to have it publicly crushed.

But you loved him when he was thrashing Mr, Trump.

Forum List

Back