trump makes more dangerous threats concerning his pending legal cases

I wonder what he did for the Saudis, besides letting the Crown Prince get away with butchering a journalist.
Jared Kushner let the Crown Prince get away with killing a journalist?

Was that something you heard on the Joy Reid Conspiracy of the Week?

The FBI is doing their job. They are bringing those that committed crimes to justice. Trump has committed multiple crimes. Even if he is reelected, there are state crimes waiting for him. Georgia is going to charge him with racketeering. The whole trump family is a crime syndicate.
Is the Job of Biden’s lackeys in the FBI to be messenger boys for the pretend-president telling social media companies who to censor?

Is the Job of Biden’s lackeys in the FBI to be messenger boys for the pretend-president telling social media companies who to censor?
Do you have credible proof that is a real thing, or is it just more of your vivid imagination?

Please present any proof you have that Joe Biden was involved in any illegal actions.
Heh. It’s comical when Dems / Marxists demand “pwoof”. They lied, cheated and manufactured “pwoof” for the phony Russia collusion hoax.

So please present any pwoof that Trump is guilty of any charges being leaked by Jack Smith.

Heh. It’s comical when Dems / Marxists demand “pwoof”. They lied, cheated and manufactured “pwoof” for the phony Russia collusion hoax.

So please present any pwoof that Trump is guilty of any charges being leaked by Jack Smith.
Smith is leaking nothing. It is trump's lawyers leaking. You need to worry about Georgia. J6 is also around the corner. Go ahead and nominate the Loser.

Sorry about your speech impediment,but it doesn't have to carry over to your spelling. I don't have to present proof. Smith is doing that.

Sorry about your speech impediment,but it doesn't have to carry over to your spelling. I don't have to present proof. Smith is doing that.
So, you have no pwoof. That was obvious.

Sorry about your TDS. You let it carry over into your conspiracy theories.

Um, it is a part of congressional hearings. It may not get much air time on Joy Reid’s show.
Great. That should make it really easy for you to point to exactly where in the video time line where your proof can be viewed.

So, you have no pwoof. That was obvious.

Sorry about your TDS. You let it carry over into your conspiracy theories.
You are absolutely right. I have no proof that Joe Biden broke any law. Do you have any to offer?

You are absolutely right. I have no proof that Joe Biden broke any law. Do you have any to offer?
You are absolutely right. You have absolutely no proof Trump is guilty of any charges yet to be brought by Jack Smith.

Enough. Either indict him and try him or let the conman go. That way, he's either put in prison to stop his grifts or turn him loose so he can go right no grifting.

This has gone on long enough.
Agree. How many indictments before he spends more than a night in jail, like most felons. Right now, His indictments are a circus of motorcades, walking thru the courthouse halls, sitting while attorneys and prosecutors argue, then the judge lists everything trump is not supposed to do, which he does anyway because he is above the law! And half the country thinks It's because Biden wants trump locked up!

You are absolutely right. You have absolutely no proof Trump is guilty of any charges yet to be brought by Jack Smith.
You are absolutely right. I have not been involved wit the investigations in any way. Fortunately, Jack Smith has.

Forum List

Back