🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump meets with recovered covid-19 patients.

It was all a fucking lie. Orange Man Bad.

The dope Trump was pushing will KILL you, oh, wait, the people there took the dope and survived.

President Trump on Friday admitted that his enthusiasm for an antimalarial drug unproven as a coronavirus treatment was based largely on gut instinct, after an open disagreement with the nation’s top infectious disease expert at a White House press briefing.

When reporters asked Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether the drug hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

But when Trump came back to the microphone, he told reporters that “we ought to give it a try.”

So the doctor says no but the President says yes

Desperation catch it. Majority of people recover, They have no symptom and some will have minor symptoms. But Doctor Trump promoting an unproven drug. The recovery rate is unknown at this time but it probably is high. Trying to sound presidential but lacking in modesty. he wants to give his unprofessional opinion.

But But he is the president. Well like children sometime presidents should be seen and not heard

that is what is making america great

He is just digging that hole and inviting people to join him

Th;us the side effect is

• while some small studies suggest the medications may be helpful, other studies saw no difference.
  • There have been no studies showing that these medications work for prevention.
  • There’s now a shortage of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, which means that people who normally take these medications to manage their health are having a harder time getting the treatment they need.
Side effects for both medications, which are more common at higher doses and with long-term use, include:

• Irreversible visual changes
  • Long QT or QT prolongation (abnormal heart rhythm)
  • Muscle weakness or nerve pain
  • Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose)
  • Worsening of psoriasis
  • will believe anything Trump says

Last edited:
President Trump on Friday admitted that his enthusiasm for an antimalarial drug unproven as a coronavirus treatment was based largely on gut instinct, after an open disagreement with the nation’s top infectious disease expert at a White House press briefing.

When reporters asked Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether the drug hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

But when Trump came back to the microphone, he told reporters that “we ought to give it a try.”

Desperation catch it. Majority of people recover, They have no symptom and some will have minor symptoms. But Doctor Trump promoting an unproven drug. The recovery rate is unknown at this time but it probably is high. Trying to sound presidential but lacking in modesty. he wants to give his unprofessional opinion.

But But he is the president. Well like children sometime presidents should be seen and not heard

Th;us the side effect is

• while some small studies suggest the medications may be helpful, other studies saw no difference.
  • There have been no studies showing that these medications work for prevention.
  • There’s now a shortage of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, which means that people who normally take these medications to manage their health are having a harder time getting the treatment they need.
Side effects for both medications, which are more common at higher doses and with long-term use, include:

• Worsening of psoriasis
Yet it is used daily for lupus as well as lyme disease. Imagine that!
Here are the possible side effects of ibuprofen, can you believe?!?!

Warning
Oral route (Tablet; Suspension; Capsule, Liquid Filled; Tablet, Chewable)

NSAIDs may cause an increased risk of serious cardiovascular thrombotic events, myocardial infarction, and stroke, which can be fatal. This risk may be increased in patients with cardiovascular disease or risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Ibuprofen is contraindicated for the treatment of peri-operative pain in the setting of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. NSAIDs can also cause an increased risk of serious gastrointestinal adverse events especially in the elderly, including bleeding, ulceration, and perforation of the stomach or intestines, which can be fatal.
And others:
  • Abdominal pain
  • acid or sour stomach
  • belching
  • bloating
  • cloudy urine
  • decrease in amount of urine
  • decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
  • diarrhea
  • difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
  • excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
  • full feeling
  • heartburn
  • indigestion
  • itching skin
  • pain or discomfort in chest, upper stomach, or throat
  • pale skin
  • passing gas
  • nausea
  • noisy, rattling breathing
  • rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
  • shortness of breath
  • swelling of face, fingers, hands, feet, lower legs, or ankles
  • troubled breathing at rest
  • troubled breathing with exertion
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • vomiting
  • weight gain

Th;us the side effect is

• Worsening of psoriasis

Warning

NSAIDs may cause an increased risk of serious cardiovascular thrombotic events, myocardial infarction, and stroke, which can be fatal. This risk may be increased in patients with cardiovascular disease or risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Ibuprofen is contraindicated for the treatment of peri-operative pain in the setting of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. NSAIDs can also cause an increased risk of serious gastrointestinal adverse events especially in the elderly, including bleeding, ulceration, and perforation of the stomach or intestines, which can be fatal.
And others:
  • Abdominal pain
  • acid or sour stomach
  • belching
  • bloating
  • cloudy urine
  • diarrhea
  • full feeling
  • heartburn
  • indigestion
  • itching skin
  • pale skin
  • passing gas
  • nausea
  • shortness of breath
  • vomiting
  • weight gain
missing the point that if you do what the doctor says they probably will not be using this drug that is unproven in this particular situation of the conorvirus. Also if you would recover without using this drug why would you use it.

Would you use your quote as a reason to take this drug if you didn't need it.

Because Trump says so. Whereas the doctor say no.

good luck with that

What I noticed is that their symptoms, severity, and duration were all over the place, A to Z! One woman tested positive for a whole month!!
China, indeed, has dropped a poison virus on the world.

I get the impression that few Americans saw the whole Q & A with survivors today.

I found it jaw-dropping and eye-opening, personally for my observations cited above.

Th;us the side effect is

• Worsening of psoriasis

Warning

And others:
  • Abdominal pain
  • acid or sour stomach
  • belching
  • bloating
  • cloudy urine
  • diarrhea
  • full feeling
  • heartburn
  • indigestion
  • itching skin
  • pale skin
  • passing gas
  • nausea
  • shortness of breath
  • vomiting
  • weight gain
missing the point that if you do what the doctor says they probably will not be using this drug that is unproven in this particular situation of the conorvirus. Also if you would recover without using this drug why would you use it.

Would you use your quote as a reason to take this drug if you didn't need it.

Because Trump says so. Whereas the doctor say no.

good luck with that
We used Malaria pills before going into port in Kenya in the 80's.........and they were doing the same decades before.

After 5 decades of it's use................IT'S VOODOO NOW.........OMFG.......

You guys are a bunch of retards.

Democrats ought to really push for open borders AND go after Trump for not funding the World Health Organization. I defy you to do it. PLEASE.

Well I guess if all these people in the US had Malaria then they should take it if the doctor says so. So stop changing the subject about how it works for its intended purpose. I am talking about Trump suggesting that it be used for the pandemic when the professional say no. There is no medical data supporting its use currently. I guess the US must have all of this drug on hand and needs to get rid of it.

But there is a difference if Trump says that it can be used when all the people who are the experts are saying NO. There is no data that says it works for the current pandemic. Trump is a snake oil salesman telling people " use this it works", trust me.

So emperor trump is now Doctor Kevorkian. and ignore the advise of his people who are the experts but wants you to listen to the him for medical advise

Is that your point.

The drug does not cure, it does not prevent people from getting the disease. Why should they use it because Trump says so.

Repubs will believe anything

But if Trump has medical experience show me the proof, otherwise he should not suggest people use a drug when his people are not suggesting using it. He is not a doctor. I know it sounds like a conspiracy but I repeat he is not a doctor.

He is a guy that is losing it whenever they turn a mic on.

Well I guess if all these people in the US had Malaria then they should take it if the doctor says so. So stop changing the subject about how it works for its intended purpose. I am talking about Trump suggesting that it be used for the pandemic when the professional say no. There is no medical data supporting its use currently. I guess the US must have all of this drug on hand and needs to get rid of it.
Fools the body to allow the zinc in which kills it dummy.
It might be Malaria, but malaria kills in much the same way. And they have been studying it's use for SARS since 2003. Imagine that.

It might be Malaria, but malaria kills in much the same way. And they have been studying it's use for SARS since 2003. Imagine that.
[/QUO

Well show me the study that says that. In case you fail to realize the drug has been study and test done for malaria that show its usefulness. There are no such studies or test for the cornavirus. Imagine that SARS is not Corona virus.

Yet why doesn't the whole medical community jump on this. Still my only point would be that Trump as the president is urging this on the public but he has his own team that are saying the jury is still hung on this issues. So what medical experience does Trump have. A gut feeling. Well if this gut feeling fails then I am sure you all will be saying well at least he did something.

All your arguments is on what it does for malaria and whatever other studies or research for other uses and your betting on peoples lives. It is the corona virus that kills.

This new use of a drug is experimental. It has not been tested, study or papers written on it for Corona virus. Stop trying to change the subject and show me where it is proven to to effective on this disease.

Your analogy is like a person has this sickness and the doctor prescribes aspirin as it will make the patient deal with headaches, fevers and aches. He will also prescribe the medicine that will deal with the cause of problem and not just rely on what makes the patient comfortable.

Now at this point it is clear that there is no scientific studies supporting anything. The only thing happening is companies are getting big contracts to make this drug. Wheter it will work will be found out eventually as they will test it and study it. It may pan out or it may not and that is the only certainty

You can put the cart before the horse and at least when the horse farts you will be up hill from it.
Yeah that works too but there are obvious drawbacks to it.

swelling of face, fingers, hands, feet, lower legs, or ankles
Dude, ladies "swell" in their private parts, and they use a certain transference of identity as a figure of speech, i.e., they just have to visit the spa or salon for facials, manicures and pedicures. Poor women are feeling so deprived now that their favorite shops have been closed for so long due to the Coronavirus®.

You mean somebody actually SURVIVED this shit???? Why oh why isn't the media reporting this?

Lots of people "survive this shit". For SOME people, it even helps with their illnesses, my sister for instance. It's helping to keep her alive. The problem is that she can't get it because Dumb Donald has cornered the world market to treat Covid19, and it doesn't fucking work on covid19. In fact some of the studies had to be stopped because it was causing heart problems in the Covid19 patients.

You mean somebody actually SURVIVED this shit???? Why oh why isn't the media reporting this?

Lots of people "survive this shit". For SOME people, it even helps with their illnesses, my sister for instance. It's helping to keep her alive. The problem is that she can't get it because Dumb Donald has cornered the world market to treat Covid19, and it doesn't fucking work on covid19. In fact some of the studies had to be stopped because it was causing heart problems in the Covid19 patients.

I am sorry about your sister...…...but how is it helping her if she can't get it?

That story about Trump cornering the market has already been debunked as fake news. He doesn't have it and nobody else does either. If he DID, those scientists and researchers that are doing studies to find a cure or other form of treatment, wouldn't be and some people as you say, would be cured.

But my whole point was...…"why isn't the media reporting the numbers of recovered patients?" Whether all on their own, or with medical help? In the beginning the media was including the numbers of recovered, but not anymore, and that was my question

Forum List

Back