Trump Mobilizes His Base But Repels Others Even More

I hope they put it on display with an investigation.

I hope Republicans do a thorough investigation. There is no way to exclude the withdrawal treaty negotiated by Trump or his refusal to transition to the Biden team

trump was concerned with ending obama’s endless war of necessity that’s true…but wanted it done peacefully hence the peace talks

xiden surrendered. I certainly support keeping the traitor as far away from it as possible for as long as possible.

You are ducking the question

Do you support Trump’s refusal to transition his Afghanistan withdrawal to Biden or include him in classified briefings?

You are ducking the question

Do you support Trump’s refusal to transition his Afghanistan withdrawal to Biden or include him in classified briefings?
i did answer that. What didn’t you understand?

trump was concerned with ending obama’s endless war of necessity that’s true…

It was Bush’s decision to invade Afghanistan and build his own Government and military force

I hope Republicans do a thorough investigation. There is no way to exclude the withdrawal treaty negotiated by Trump or his refusal to transition to the Biden team
General, what were your orders regarding transition to the new administration?

“I have no idea. The president never spoke to me or anyone about Afghanistan after he lost the election. We were ordered to ignore information requests from Biden’s team until after Biden was sworn in”.

It was Bush’s decision to invade Afghanistan and build his own Government and military force
obama and xiden campaigned on it being the war of necessity and increased our troops there after he surrendered Iraq to ISIS

General, what were your orders regarding transition to the new administration?

“I have no idea. The president never spoke to me or anyone about Afghanistan after he lost the election. We were ordered to ignore information requests from Biden’s team until after Biden was sworn in”.
xiden was a civilian and has no business getting any classified briefing…and for good reason he would of given it up to the terrorist

xiden was a civilian and has no business getting any classified briefing…and for good reason he would of given it up to the terrorist
Now you’re just being ignorant. Everyone can read your response and judge for themselves.

Now you’re just being ignorant. Everyone can read your response and judge for themselves.
trump had a duty at the time to protect our troops from enemies both foreign and domestic…that included xiden the talibans ally

Y'all wanna blame Biden for the withdrawl in Afghanistan, but for some strange reason forget that it was TRUMP who negotiated it and put it in motion. Biden followed pretty much what Trump had outlined in his deal, the only difference was under the Trump deal it was supposed to be done earlier in May. Biden delayed it by several months.

Y'all wanna blame Biden for the withdrawl in Afghanistan, but for some strange reason forget that it was TRUMP who negotiated it and put it in motion. Biden followed pretty much what Trump had outlined in his deal, the only difference was under the Trump deal it was supposed to be done earlier in May. Biden delayed it by several months.

xiden was president that’s why we blame him for ignoring the peace agreement trump worked out

xiden was president that’s why we blame him for ignoring the peace agreement trump worked out

From the link I posted....................

While the Biden administration executed the US withdrawal, it was the Trump administration that brokered a deal with the Taliban to pull out US troops. The agreement, signed in February 2020, stipulated that US troops would be withdrawn from Afghanistan within 14 months. The deal was much criticized for acceding to the Taliban demand of not including the Afghan government. At the time, the Taliban already controlled nearly half the country.

Biden largely upheld the Trump-era deal, though he didn't follow that exact timeline. Many observers said the US's agreement in principle to depart cost it leverage it could have used to compel the Taliban to adhere to the peace deal and a cessation of hostilities.

Biden followed Trump's plan with the exception of the timeline.

Anti-MAGA = Anti-American.
Eat shit, magaturd. MAGA ain't America.
MAGA is a philosophy for making the U.S.A. a great country again. It has nothing to do with Trump, his personality or his political wants and needs.
It's a call sign for anybody that wants less government, government without corruption, govenment following the laws and punishing those that break it, and government FOR the people. Thats ALL it is.
Philosophy? No. Words. Flowery bullshit for rubes.
Trump might have started the motto, but he does't control it, the people do.
Trump stole the motto from Reagan, pea brained magaturd.
It's a war cry for the people who will literally stand up and go outside to MAKE this happen.
The base sucks. They will do precisely nothing but flap their gums.

From the link I posted....................

While the Biden administration executed the US withdrawal, it was the Trump administration that brokered a deal with the Taliban to pull out US troops. The agreement, signed in February 2020, stipulated that US troops would be withdrawn from Afghanistan within 14 months. The deal was much criticized for acceding to the Taliban demand of not including the Afghan government. At the time, the Taliban already controlled nearly half the country.

Biden largely upheld the Trump-era deal, though he didn't follow that exact timeline. Many observers said the US's agreement in principle to depart cost it leverage it could have used to compel the Taliban to adhere to the peace deal and a cessation of hostilities.

Biden followed Trump's plan with the exception of the timeline.
no he didn’t. if did he would of stayed until peace was settled between the Taliban and the Republic of Afghan as the agreement stated

xiden didn’t care about the agreement and said that. he didn’t care about our people or allies there hence why they distrust him.

Eat shit, magaturd. MAGA ain't America.

Philosophy? No. Words. Flowery bullshit for rubes.

Trump stole the motto from Reagan, pea brained magaturd.

The base sucks. They will do precisely nothing but flap their gums.
Love it.jpg

Forum List

Back