Trump Mobilizes His Base But Repels Others Even More

I don’t know what you are claiming
Post your link…..
he was murdered by terrorist, the obama admin tried to cover it up…his death wasn’t something to get over..his life mattered and exposing the corruption in the obama admin. and their failed attempt to cover up the cirmstancs around his death mattered

he was murdered by terrorist, the obama admin tried to cover it up…his death wasn’t something to get over..his life mattered and exposing the corruption in the obama admin. and their failed attempt to cover up the cirmstancs around his death mattered

How many thousands of people have we had murdered by terrorists?

You have to go back over 50 years to find a President who didn’t have someone killed by terrorism.

Bidens numbers are very low.

How many thousands of people have we had murdered by terrorists?

You have to go back over 50 years to find a President who didn’t have someone killed by terrorism.

Bidens numbers are very low.
xiden is the first president to have surrendered to terrorist

ok…that’s what a leader does…tries to find peace…xiden surrendered to them and ignored the treaty cause he’s a traitor
I think you might be a bit unhinged. Trump negotiated with the Taliban. Invited them to Camp David where advisors nixed it. Then Trump surrendered. Biden extended the hasty retreat to provide a more organized withdrawal which went bonkers when Afghans panicked. Al Quida launched a terrorist attacking to keep the US in Afghanistan. There you have it.

Trump surrenders:

Inviting Taliban to Camp David:

ok…that’s what a leader does…tries to find peace…xiden surrendered to them and ignored the treaty cause he’s a traitor

Trump negotiated with the Taliban and never insisted they live up to their end of the bargain. He left Biden with 2500 troops and an inept Afghan military force to protect the withdrawal

Even worse, he refused to transition to Biden, would not involve him in classified briefings or give him a detailed explanation of troop withdrawal plans and vulnerabilities

If Republicans want to investigate the Afghanistan withdrawal, let them start there

I think you might be a bit unhinged. Trump negotiated with the Taliban. Invited them to Camp David where advisors nixed it. Then Trump surrendered. Biden extended the hasty retreat to provide a more organized withdrawal which went bonkers when Afghans panicked. Al Quida launched a terrorist attacking to keep the US in Afghanistan. There you have it.

Trump surrenders:

Inviting Taliban to Camp David:
when trump left office we had 2500 troops ans a military base there. Haha that’s not surrendering.

xiden was the one that pulled our troops out in the middle of the night…leaving our people behind and betraying our allies

Our defective MSM, the education cartel and establishment elitists have done everything they can to poison Trump. The mal educated, monkey see monkey doers, who believe the BS they are being fed, are the reason we have government that doesn't serve the people. It's too bad that those people can't see that Trump was much better for everyone but the elitists.

Trump was better for everyone but the elitists? TRUMP IS AN ELITIST!

Trump negotiated with the Taliban and never insisted they live up to their end of the bargain. He left Biden with 2500 troops and an inept Afghan military force to protect the withdrawal

Even worse, he refused to transition to Biden, would not involve him in classified briefings or give him a detailed explanation of troop withdrawal plans and vulnerabilities

If Republicans want to investigate the Afghanistan withdrawal, let them start there
of course he did. He maintained our military presence in the country and would have until they lived up to their terms

xiden ignored it. and betrayed our allies and left our people behind to die

millions will die because of xiden’s surrendered to terrorist

of course he did. He maintained our military presence in the country and would have until they lived up to their terms

xiden ignored it. and betrayed our allies and left our people behind to die

millions will die because of xiden’s surrendered to terrorist

Trump was only concerned with withdrawal. Once he lost the election he did not care about Afghanistan and did not care what happened under Biden.

Do you support Trumps refusal to include Biden in security briefings related to Afghanistan?

when trump left office we had 2500 troops ans a military base there. Haha that’s not surrendering.

xiden was the one that pulled our troops out in the middle of the night…leaving our people behind and betraying our allies
There were more students in my kid’s high school than soldiers left in Afghanistan when Biden took over with no transition plan. Trump might as well blew those soldiers up himself and I hope they put it on display with an investigation.

Trump was only concerned with withdrawal. Once he lost the election he did not care about Afghanistan and did not care what happened under Biden.

Do you support Trumps refusal to include Biden in security briefings related to Afghanistan?
trump was concerned with ending obama’s endless war of necessity that’s true…but wanted it done peacefully hence the peace talks

xiden surrendered. I certainly support keeping the traitor as far away from it as possible for as long as possible.

There were more students in my kid’s high school. Than soldiers left in Afghanistan when Biden took over with NoO transition plan. Trump might as well blew those soldiers up himself and I hope they put it on display with an investigation.
trump keep them alive and the peace wirh only 2500…death ans surrender was xiden’s only plan. He’s a traitor

Forum List

Back