Trump Mobilizes His Base But Repels Others Even More

I suspect the power the right wing just grabbed from the Republican Party and Trumpists in the Speaker fight will slide them further into isolation from mainstream America.

If the democrats could refrain from overtly marketing alternate lifestyles into the faces of conservative mainstream Americans they’d be cleaning up now. Karen just isn’t ready for it.
You mean, you HOPE that is the case....

Democrats are about to learn what it's like to be under investigation in multiple ways, and all you turds will be able to say is, in effect "nuh uh!"

As is the norm, Democrat liberals ALWAYS overplay their hand's, so I see a giant crash and burn in your future....

Not really

We just make sure that everyone knows Trump is still out there. Nothing rallies the Democratic base like Trump and his followers.

Dems are going to play their TRUMP Card as long as hey can
Exactly really. You howler monkeys have cried about Trump for over 6 years, everyday, and 95 percent of your bullshit are all lies. No howler, you vermin are terrified of him, but deny it all you want. I know better.

seems howler monkey is miketx word of the day
It just describes you lying howling vermin to a tee. All you do is spew crap from both ends while screeching about Trump after the media tells you what to screech about.

Exactly really. You howler monkeys have cried about Trump for over 6 years, everyday, and 95 percent of your bullshit are all lies. No howler, you vermin are terrified of him, but deny it all you want. I know better.

If Republicans had sent Trump to the Trash Heap where he belongs, we wouldn’t have to.
But as long as you refuse to discard Trump, we are obligated to remind people of the damage that he does.

How is replaying what Trump says and does “bullshit”?

Democrats have been very successful playing their TRUMP Card

Getting millions in donations and huge voter turnout just out of fear of TRUMP and his followers.

Republicans have obliged them by refusing to cut ties with Trump

In your view, RW, do the Republicans have a road to victory in 2024 if they tell the millions of Little Trumpsters to go away? Are there enough independents they can persuade to vote for them to make up for and exceed those provided by the Trumpsters? Remember, the Trumpsters are a group that isn't really interested in do-nothing folks like the Bushes and Cheneys who only talk the talk.

If Republicans had sent Trump to the Trash Heap where he belongs, we wouldn’t have to.
But as long as you refuse to discard Trump, we are obligated to remind people of the damage that he does.

How is replaying what Trump says and does “bullshit”?
oh you’d be lying about another republican. all the demafasict are, is lies

In your view, RW, do the Republicans have a road to victory in 2024 if they tell the millions of Little Trumpsters to go away? Are there enough independents they can persuade to vote for them to make up for and exceed those provided by the Trumpsters? Remember, the Trumpsters are a group that isn't really interested in do-nothing folks like the Bushes and Cheneys who only talk the talk.

You are probably right.
By embracing Trump Republicans, they have a wildcat by the tail. They are afraid to let go.

But Republicans had multiple opportunities to rightfully cut ties with Trump and they refused to do so.
They are paying a price.

Trump has brought out more voters to the polls, both for him and against him. But mostly against him.
I've admittedly never understood politics, and this is the weird, zero-sum game that really is at the heart of it.

I don't care which end it is -- How can it possibly be that the ends of the spectrum miss the fact that their behaviors and tactics provide so much ammo for their opponents? I detect zero (0) thought put into the downside of the tactics. I just don't get it.

You are probably right.
By embracing Trump Republicans, they have a wildcat by the tail. They are afraid to let go.

But Republicans had multiple opportunities to rightfully cut ties with Trump and they refused to do so.
They are paying a price.

Look at it this way, RW. You are a leftard, and you have leftard principles where you advocate for the Abortion Industry, push for higher taxes, puberty blockers for youths and gay marriage. Would you back a candidate who just gave lip service to those ideals, or do you want someone who is really going to take action to implement policies to promote them?

Conservatives are the same way. We aren't going to be willing to just talk the talk, like the Cheneys and Romneys want to do. If Liz -or some other establishment GOP figure - wants to get it, they are going have to demonstrate first that they are people of action and not just words, and point out their actual accomplishments.

Look at it this way, RW. You are a leftard, and you have leftard principles where you advocate for the Abortion Industry, push for higher taxes, puberty blockers for youths and gay marriage. Would you back a candidate who just gave lip service to those ideals, or do you want someone who is really going to take action to implement policies to promote them?

Conservatives are the same way. We aren't going to be willing to just talk the talk, like the Cheneys and Romneys want to do. If Liz -or some other establishment GOP figure - wants to get it, they are going have to demonstrate first that they are people of action and not just words, and point out their actual accomplishments.
As a Liberal, I support universal healthcare, low cost higher education, sane immigration policy, good wages, a woman’s right to choose, gay rights

Things Conservatives oppose

As a Liberal, I support universal healthcare, low cost higher education, sane immigration policy, good wages, a woman’s right to choose, gay rights

Regardless of the accuracy of that list- would you want to support Sleepy Joe if he didn't actually want to implement Atrocities like the ACA or Abominations like Gay Marriage? Suppose, he just wanted to talk about it instead of doing it?

Would you be inclined just to say the hell with it?

the problem is you vote for people that drive up cost…

and your idea of sane immigrantion is a humanitarian crisis on the border….its inhuman

You mean, you HOPE that is the case....

Democrats are about to learn what it's like to be under investigation in multiple ways, and all you turds will be able to say is, in effect "nuh uh!"

As is the norm, Democrat liberals ALWAYS overplay their hand's, so I see a giant crash and burn in your future....
Benghazi 11.2? Who cares? Wasting time is what the Republicans do well.

Forum List

Back