Trump mocking the disabled is nothing compared to what he said about US combat troops.

Isn't it amazing that the military supported Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary? Just ties your panties in a knot doesn't it? The more threads you make, the more ignorant you appear.

It's cause trump promised to throw money at them. No different than the border patrol . Buying votes.

Yes, he did promise to rebuild the military, restore our respect on the world stage, and to provide some decent healthcare to the veterans. That makes him a bad President in your eyes, Timmy? Your hatred for the men and women of our military is well documented on the board.

Hmm I actually care about not sending them
Into superfluous wars .

But I do not fall into this "rah rah millitary" stuff that's just a distraction by politicians .

This is something Republicans simply can't deny.

"I like people who weren't captured."

This is a man who fled the country to avoid serving the United States. Someone who said he knows more than the Generals. A man who we know accepts an unknown number of millions of dollars from Putin's Russia.

"I like people who weren't captured."

How many Republicans had a relative that was captured or knows someone who was captured? Do you dislike them because they were captured?

In spite of all the other things he's said, to me, this is the single worst thing. The fact that Republicans see this man as a role model for their children confirms my worst suspicions about the current members of the Republican Party. These people do not mean anything good for the United States. How can they when they support someone who says this about American Patriotic soldiers who were captured, many times injured and even tortured while serving the best interests of the United States of America.

The John McCain BS was spewed first by the democrats during his campaign against Obama. Funny how liberals had no problem with it then.

But then they like to whine about a lot of things they things do first.

Forget John McCain. Trump said "people". Clearly, his comment wasn't limited to John McCain.

And about John McCain. You know that even though he disobeyed orders and was shot down, it was what he did after he was captured that people consider him a hero. When there was a negotiated release of McCain, because his father was an admiral, he refused to leave until his fellow captive were released first.

You know with Trump, it's always "me first". That is something he never would have done even if he hadn't fled the country to avoid serving.

"I like people who weren't captured". Only Republicans can read that statement and see nothing wrong. Only Republicans.

You obviously weren't aware though of this about McCain...

This stunt and aftermath caused the deathof 134 sailors and seriously injure (blow off arms legs, cause blindness and burns to another 161 sailors) and took the ship off the battle line for extensive repairs. Any other Navy pilot causing this type of death and destruction the Navy would have raped him and he would probably still be in the brig. Why not McCain? Well, first with many powerful connections this “little infraction” was covered up by the Navy (our most politically involved/connected service by the way).
McCAIN THE HERO NEARLY SUNK AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER & KILLED 134 SAILORS – The Burning Platform

And here we have the Drumpfsters, rushing to trash an American POW veteran. They are falling all over each other in their eagerness to trash McCain. And many American vets..........this is what you get.

Isn't it amazing that the military supported Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary? Just ties your panties in a knot doesn't it? The more threads you make, the more ignorant you appear.

It's cause trump promised to throw money at them. No different than the border patrol . Buying votes.

Trump throwing money at the military who will protect you is better than obama throwing money at muslim refugees who will cut off your head, don't you think?

The Military overwhelmingly supported Donald Trump in this last Election. Most soldiers and Vets despise both Hussein and Hillary Clinton. That's the reality. This OP is lying as usual. Movin on...

Yes, he did promise to rebuild the military, restore our respect on the world stage, and to provide some decent healthcare to the veterans. That makes him a bad President in your eyes, Timmy? Your hatred for the men and women of our military is well documented on the board.
You don't believe that do you?

Trump gave millions to vets groups after media report about donations

Trump had to be shamed into paying the money to veterans he promised.

pows.jpg

41,000 American POWs were captured during the course of the war. Of those captured by the Germans 10% lost their lives. Of the more than 5,000 captured by the Japanese, half died. This speaks to the brutality of the conditions for POWs held by the two Axis powers.

Trump: I like soldiers who weren't captured. So there are at least 41,000 American soldiers Trump will never like.

Of course I believe that. So apparently do the vast majority of active duty military and veterans. Trump has an established history of supporting the military. Obama has worked to tie the hands of our military and make our armed forces weaker.

Of course I believe that. So apparently do the vast majority of active duty military and veterans. Trump has an established history of supporting the military. Obama has worked to tie the hands of our military and make our armed forces weaker.

What fake news are you reading ? What has Trump ever done for the military?

Obama has pulled us out of Mideast bullshit . There were like 20 us troop deaths this year . Vs like 140 on Bush's last year.

So who really cares about the troops? Righty war hawks ?

And yet it wasn't Obama who cut benefits for vets. How do you reconcile that?

And yet it wasn't Obama who cut benefits for vets. How do you reconcile that?

It's not my problem to reconcile it. You're the one who cannot understand why the military and veterans support him.

What fake news are you reading ? What has Trump ever done for the military?

Obama has pulled us out of Mideast bullshit . There were like 20 us troop deaths this year . Vs like 140 on Bush's last year.

So who really cares about the troops? Righty war hawks ?

Have someone with a third grade education Google it for you.

Forum List

Back