🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump modern Harriet Tubman

Only a racist idiot would disgrace Mrs. Tubman in that manner.
You have a obama pic .. lol she ran away from black slave owners .. you're so uneducated

So why would she run to one like Trump.

Because he has done more for blacks then any other president. What’s the unemployment rate. The lowest it’s been. For blacks it’s much lower then it’s ever been. Your brainwashed like the other liberals. Learn how to think for yourself. Except the fact that you will be saying President Trump till 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the right wing lie that has been told over and over and over again. Get something new, black folks aren't falling for that bullshit. When did that unemployment trend start? I can think for myself that is why you can't pull that false bullshit on me.
BOOM

According to Rasmussen, one of the only polls to accurately predict the 2016 election:

Black support for @realDonaldTrump is at 34% among likely voters

Another poll has him at 34.5%

This is historic & unprecedented for a Republican president

You have a obama pic .. lol she ran away from black slave owners .. you're so uneducated

Because he has done more for blacks then any other president. What’s the unemployment rate. The lowest it’s been. For blacks it’s much lower then it’s ever been. Your brainwashed like the other liberals. Learn how to think for yourself. Except the fact that you will be saying President Trump till 2024.

That is the right wing lie that has been told over and over and over again. Get something new, black folks aren't falling for that bullshit. When did that unemployment trend start? I can think for myself that is why you can't pull that false bullshit on me.
Lol Democrats are overseers of the urban black slave plantation,, I just. Hope you don’t attack them when they leave

Sorry, I am not Uncle Ben Carson or a boot licker like Candace Owens to believe stupid shit like that.
Why do so many blacks like you disparage accomplished black people who have made something of their life?

Why do so many idiots like you tell lies.

And yet make hero's out of every gang banging thug who manage to get themselves shot by the police while committing a crime.

More of the same bullshit. You lying POS pull up one post where I have ever justified or celebrated anyone committing crime, I guess when you don't have an argument you have to just make shit up.

Your avatar is a picture of Obama, who did almost nothing for black people during his 8 years in office.

Yet you vehemently dislike Trump who in just 3 years has done a lot for black people in terms of jobs and prison reform. ... :cool:

Sorry, I am not Uncle Ben Carson or a boot licker like Candace Owens to believe stupid shit like that.

No your worse. A brainwashed libtard.

You must be upset with me because you didn't teach me, because you don't control me, because I don't fall to that bullshit you are shoveling. Sorry.

upload_2019-11-24_16-28-23-png.291471

She is speaking to folks like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Candace Owens, etc.
Why can they be happy with the fatherless households, falied public schools and crime filled public housing like all the other blacks on the dem Plantation?

BOOM

According to Rasmussen, one of the only polls to accurately predict the 2016 election:

Black support for @realDonaldTrump is at 34% among likely voters

Another poll has him at 34.5%

This is historic & unprecedented for a Republican president

Are you really that slow?

Lol Democrats are overseers of the urban black slave plantation,, I just. Hope you don’t attack them when they leave

Sorry dude, black folks aren't going for the okie doke.

Why can they be happy with the fatherless households, falied public schools and crime filled public housing like all the other blacks on the dem Plantation?

Who would be happy with any of that? Republicans have played just as much of a role if not more than Democrats and voting for republicans damn sure isn't going to change any of that.

I know that’s why they are turning to trump

Who would be happy with any of that? Republicans have played just as much of a role if not more than Democrats and voting for republicans damn sure isn't going to change any of that.

LBJ was so happy with it, so much so that he made it the core of his "War on Poverty" so he could "have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"

I know that’s why they are turning to trump

Yea all 15 of them. Smfh.

LBJ was so happy with it, so much so that he made it the core of his "War on Poverty" so he could "have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"

So what LBJ said matters, but today what Trump says doesn't matter. You know how asinine that sounds.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back