Trump moves millions of dollars of Donor campaign funds to his private businesses.

Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

....In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.

The guy who said he would self fund his campaign has not spent a dime of his own money on his own re-election campaign. Does that surprise anyone? Like Bannon, Trump is using donor money to enrich himself. Anyone donating to Trump might as well just write a personal check to Trump. Trump U. or Trump’s charitable foundation fraud has nothing on this campaign scheme.
as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses

I think thats all that needs to be said on this subject

Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

....In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.

The guy who said he would self fund his campaign has not spent a dime of his own money on his own re-election campaign. Does that surprise anyone? Like Bannon, Trump is using donor money to enrich himself. Anyone donating to Trump might as well just write a personal check to Trump. Trump U. or Trump’s charitable foundation fraud has nothing on this campaign scheme.
OMG!!!

should we impeach him for it???

as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses

People who never paid attention to Politics before the Half Black guy -

Learned since then,

How the US elects Presidents.
That the President does not have to be someone that never actually had a real job.

It is a shock to their system.

Who cares? It takes alot of cash to destroy communism, I'm good with that.
How much did you donate to him, or do you consider showing everyone how stupid you are on a messageboard your contribution?

Who cares? It takes alot of cash to destroy communism, I'm good with that.
How much did you donate to him, or do you consider showing everyone how stupid you are on a messageboard your contribution?

$0.00

My contribution to him will be voting fior him again, and then laughing my ass off at you morons when he wins a second term.

This type of behavior used to be considered, unethical, a conflict of interest and corruption. Not anymore. It is now considered business as usual.

This type of behavior used to be considered a conflict of interest and corruption. Not anymore. It is now considered business as usual.
I guess the republican campaign could stay in homeless shelters when they travel instead of hotels and eat in the soup kitchens

This type of behavior used to be considered, unethical, a conflict of interest and corruption. Not anymore. It is now considered business as usual.

Every President can not be someone who never had a real job prior to being in Government, like that last guy.
We need practical, successful people.

You don’t expect his campaign to pay for expenses for campaigning events and staff?

No. You're the problem.
Why? Because I believe that trump should be held accountable and not steal?
That fact that if this were any other president, you would be screaming bloody murder?
That fact that anyone who thinks its OK for this president to do this, but no other president to do it shows what a hypocrite you are.
I am not the problem.
You didn’t read the article.
Whatever Trump is doing is legal.
You should ask your local Congress people to make it illegal.

No. You're the problem.
Why? Because I believe that trump should be held accountable and not steal?
That fact that if this were any other president, you would be screaming bloody murder?
That fact that anyone who thinks its OK for this president to do this, but no other president to do it shows what a hypocrite you are.
I am not the problem.
You didn’t read the article.
Whatever Trump is doing is legal.
You should ask your local Congress people to make it illegal.
How when they do it also? This is what we mean when we say that the parties are the same they simply throw out fodder for the sheep to fight over.

Do you know who Robert Reich is?
He’s the architect of GW’s Open Borders, Business Visa, Off-Shoring legislation that caused 10s of millions of Americans to their jobs and careers.
Now he’s your hero.
I don’t say this to you too often...eat shit!

I know why waste that money when he could sue every member of the democRat party for slander, lying, false evidence, and toss in treason to jail the worthless shits.

If there was only a way to up-load sound files. Time for another Youtube.

The only thing you are lacking, like all you lying democRats is any proof. I'm going to start a list for Trump of the ones slandering and lying about him and he can use your money and every other lying democRats to finance his campaign. Yep that's what I'm going to do. I will start the list with the head of your party, pelosi the stupid one and from their all the other stupid ones going around repeating the crap, like you Johnlaw that must not know the law. I can say 0bama is a murdering traitor who needs hung along with 99% of the democRats in Congress because it's true but you get sued.

Forum List

Back