Trump Must Still Cough Up At Least $90M In E. Jean Carroll Verdict — And Soon

No it's not.

Those interested in Trumps campaign have the legal right to ensure Trump is financially solvent.
To deny that would be to illegally prevent people from the candidate of their choice.
No, he can't.

"Dave Aronberg, the state attorney in Florida's Palm Beach County, where the former president's sprawling Mar-a-Lago estate is located, spoke to MSNBC on Monday about the recent verdict and emphasized the need for Trump's transparency in securing financial aid"

"He's got to post a bond just to appeal within 30 days of the judgment. So E. Jean Carroll will get her money at some point," Aronberg told MSNBC on Monday. "He can try to get money from his supporters, but he's got to tell them what it's for ... He can't say, 'Help me with my re-election fund' and then divert the money to E. Jean Carroll, that would be a crime."

"Aronberg reiterated this point in a separate statement to Newsweek, saying, "If Trump wants his supporters to pay his debt to E. Jean Carroll, he'll have to disclose it. He won't be able to claim it's for his re-election or any other cause, and then divert it to pay off this $83.3 million judgment. Otherwise, he could be charged with fraud like Steve Bannon, who diverted money from the 'We Build the Wall' campaign."

Billionaires are doing it every day. You are ignorant and naive. Ever hear of the Cayman Islands or Switzerland (just for starters) ?

PS -part of the "functional legal system" is that you cannot go after assets that are jointly owned, unless you are suing ALL of the people in those joint ownerships. Carroll isn't.
Is he moving Maga-Lardo to Switzerland. Or his hotels and golf courses to the Cayman's?
MAGA

Carroll presented a lot of evidence. Trump had all the due process anyone else would have. He took the stand and testified. He decided not to deliver his closing argument.

He won’t appeal. His attorney should be disbarred.
  • FALSE!
  • She presented NOTHING.
  • Trump DID NOT have all the due process anyone else would have. Judge stopped him from speaking.
  • Appeal will shred this dopey thing.

Are you kidding ? When has there ever been a more corrupt and baseless PHONY AS HELL case ?
Not only did Carroll not present a shred of evidence, but Trump was denied due process, with the judge not allowing him to speak in his own defense.

Judge should be disbarred, at the very least.

Total SHAM, from a fully biased/crooked jury and judge.
Trump chose NOT to testify during the trial....that was his CHOICE.... HIS DECISION.

Trump did a sworn deposition before the trial, but refused to testify in his defense during the trial because he was too chicken shit, to take the counter questioning by Carroll's lawyers in front of a Jury.

Trump got his due process. Trump had his chance to take the stand during the trial, but failed to do so, by his own accord.

There was no prosecution in this trial silly one!

this was a Civil law suit. Carroll suing Trump for defamation. Her word and evidence against his word and evidence presented in civil court. No prosecutors or State govt involvement, just her lawyers vs his lawyers.

no one is found "guilty" in Civil Court.... They are simply held liable.
Idiot! I have been in civil cases numerous times. You think you're going to school me ? Prosecution is just a word. In civil cases, it is the team of the Plaintiff, and the opposition is the Defendant.

And you're not even on topic. This discussion is about collection, which depends on the degree of vulnerable assets of the Judgement Debtor, if there are any at all.

Trump chose NOT to testify during the trial....that was his CHOICE.... HIS DECISION.

Trump did a sworn deposition before the trial, but refused to testify in his defense during the trial because he was too chicken shit, to take the counter questioning by Carroll's lawyers in front of a Jury.

Trump got his due process. Trump had his chance to take the stand during the trial, but failed to do so, by his own accord.
FALSE! the judge stopped Trump from speaking.

Billionaires are doing it every day. You are ignorant and naive. Ever hear of the Cayman Islands or Switzerland (just for starters) ?

PS -part of the "functional legal system" is that you cannot go after assets that are jointly owned, unless you are suing ALL of the people in those joint ownerships. Carroll isn't.
I think you watch too much TV. Trump owns his assets himself. He has income. He has funds that can’t just be shipped overseas without being frozen.

I think you watch too much TV. Trump owns his assets himself. He has income. He has funds that can’t just be shipped overseas without being frozen.
Looks like you've given up on the joint ownership point. Good move.
I've already said all that need be. You're spinning your wheels.

Uh oh. I just missed 6 minutes of Gunsmoke.
Class dismissed! :biggrin:

Last edited:
  • FALSE!
  • She presented NOTHING.
  • Trump DID NOT have all the due process anyone else would have. Judge stopped him from speaking.
  • Appeal will shred this dopey thing.
There was plenty of testimony. That’s evidence.
Trump had plenty of opportunities to speak. He chose himself to not deliver his closing argument. He was on the stand. He just had to abide by the rules of the court.

Idiot! I have been in civil cases numerous times. You think you're going to school me ? Prosecution is just a word. In civil cases, it is the team of the Plaintiff, and the opposition is the Defendant.

And you're not even on topic. This discussion is about collection, which depends on the degree of vulnerable assets of the Judgement Debtor, if there are any at all.
Then you know HE CAN NOT APPEAL THE CARROLL CASE without putting up the $83 million in cash, or via Bond.

He can't appeal the case....without the money in escrow for Carroll.

You watch too much TV. Trump can’t hid billions of assets and even if he wanted to, it’d be far more trouble than it’s worth.
How did he not pay any taxes for all those years you clowns claim he didn’t?

Forum List

Back