Trump named Time Person of the Year

wasnt the San Diego Chicken "Man of the year" in 1997 when he beat the chit out of a gay dinasour?
Funny, but it was Andrew Grove, CEO of Intel. Yes, I checked. ;)

The dumbest one was 2006 when they put a mirror on it naming "you" as the Person of the Year.

TIME_person_of_2006.jpg

Until the qu33r establishment gives The Donald a "Pulitzer Prize" I contain my excitement.

Yep I was thinking that that incongruous progression today.

Total meltdown cover was published at the time an audio was released of Trump openly admitting adultery and sexual assault...him winning election at that point was...equally incongruous.

Trump is certainly person of the year...just don't mistake that to mean GOOD person of the year.

5d5168ac512273aed1d7ad36438a87a5.jpg

Last edited:
wasnt the San Diego Chicken "Man of the year" in 1997 when he beat the chit out of a gay dinasour?
Funny, but it was Andrew Grove, CEO of Intel. Yes, I checked. ;)

The dumbest one was 2006 when they put a mirror on it naming "you" as the Person of the Year.

TIME_person_of_2006.jpg

No, the worst one was the year that that they gave it to Rudy Giuliani.

Based on the TRUE principles of the 'award', it should have gone to Bin Laden.

Odumbass has divided this nation more than any President ever and if Killary would have got in it would have even got worse!! So all you Libtards can be thankful that Trump won and will bring back the country from the grips of anarchy!!

PERFECT facial expressions...the crazy liberal girl and the outraged conservative dude!

CzHOn6KUoAAm3l8.jpg

Yep I was thinking that that incongruous progression today.

Total meltdown cover was published at the time an audio was released of Trump openly admitting adultery and sexual assault...him winning election at that point was...equally incongruous.

Trump is certainly person of the year...just don't mistake that to mean GOOD person of the year.

5d5168ac512273aed1d7ad36438a87a5.jpg

Oh, look, another lefty that doesn't know the meaning of the word "let".

I'll bet you could put RWnuts in a rooom and educate them 24/7 for a month on the fact that 'person of the year' is NOT an award of merit,

and they'd all still emerge praising Trump for getting it.

I'll bet you could put RWnuts in a rooom and educate them 24/7 for a month on the fact that 'person of the year' is NOT an award of merit,

We get it. You're minimizing it because a LW Establ guy didn't win. SHEESH¡!!

Sent from my azpen using Tapatalk

In which way is he minimizing it?

So you think Hitler and Stalin 'won' it for merit.

With you, I'm not surprised you think that way.

Forum List

Back