Trump NH Townhall crazy man asks "when can get get rid of 'em" Muslims, and Trump says...

"These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party."

They're also the racists and bigots attracted to the GOP.

Most republicans aren't racists or bigots, nor does the party condone either – but the GOP in fact has a problem with racists and bigots among its ranks, and trying to ignore that problem will only allow it to get worse.
Unlike the Democratic Party which has a long history of bigotry and racism dating back to before the Civil War. Slavery, then KKK, Jim Crow, and other varieties of institutionalized racism. You have no room to talk about racism, your party owns it.
Owned it...until it no longer did. Once a Democrat President and the Northern Democrats brought us the Civil Rights Act, Southern Con-servatives gave up party and stuck to their racist roots.....switching to the Republicans, especially on the Federal election level.

"These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party."

Most republicans aren't racists or bigots, nor does the party condone either – but the GOP in fact has a problem with racists and bigots among its ranks, and trying to ignore that problem will only allow it to get worse.
Unlike the Democratic Party which has a long history of bigotry and racism dating back to before the Civil War. Slavery, then KKK, Jim Crow, and other varieties of institutionalized racism. You have no room to talk about racism, your party owns it.
Owned it...until it no longer did. Once a Democrat President and the Northern Democrats brought us the Civil Rights Act, Southern Con-servatives gave up party and stuck to their racist roots.....switching to the Republicans, especially on the Federal election level.

Except they didn't.

That myth has been debunked. The switch from dem to gop was not driven by uneducated poor backwoods racist rednecks switching but by the growing middle class. The poor rednecks remained dem.

Democrats freely acknowledge the racism of their party in past centuries. Republicans should acknowledge the racism in their party now.

Of course there are racists, you think in any large group of people there wouldn't be ?
'
True. There is a difference between acknowledging they are there and accepting their hatred as just another valid choice. The GOP has cultivated them as their base, and uses their racism to drive the GOP agenda.

Democrats freely acknowledge the racism of their party in past centuries. Republicans should acknowledge the racism in their party now.

Of course there are racists, you think in any large group of people there wouldn't be ?
'
True. There is a difference between acknowledging they are there and accepting their hatred as just another valid choice. The GOP has cultivated them as their base, and uses their racism to drive the GOP agenda.

Except we don't.

Code Words and Dog Whistles are dem code for we can't find any real racism, but we can't admit that, so let's make up crap.

So, you believe that Obama didn't know he was a member of a racist church for twenty years?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe the right made much more out of that one phrase than it deserved. Twenty years of religious teaching can't be accurately judged on a few words without the complete context.

Except they didn't.

That myth has been debunked. The switch from dem to gop was not driven by uneducated poor backwoods racist rednecks switching but by the growing middle class. The poor rednecks remained dem.

I grew up in a town-----founded before the revolutionary war (the 13 colony one) ----and the core population was -----farmers types of british, Scottish, german---ancestry---------RACIST ANIMALS ------virtually Nazi-------and VERY REPUBLICAN. the arrival of my family (when I was four----me and my parents and four sibs)-----SENT SHOCK WAVES thru the place. My parents---
simple jewish democrats--------were something like the town COMMUNISTS----
my mom told me------"never cross a picket line"-----I would not have repeated that
comment on the playground

'

What makes you think that hatred is not a valid choice? Were the Jews misguided for hating the Nazis? Are you also trying to claim that Muslims are a race?

oh ----but Lincoln was repub

'

What makes you think that hatred is not a valid choice? Were the Jews misguided for hating the Nazis? Are you also trying to claim that Muslims are a race?

I hate small moths--------and the holes they engender

'

Except we don't.

Code Words and Dog Whistles are dem code for we can't find any real racism, but we can't admit that, so let's make up crap.

Before much more discussion, I ask if you think the guy in the OP video was asking a reasonable question, and if you think trump gave a reasoned answer.

File under: oy, Gewalt.

Crazy man: "When can we get rid of 'em"
Trump: "We're going to be looking into a lot of things".

Those are word-for-word quotes, verbatim.

Here is the exchange. In one minute flat, the crazy man says that Obama is a Muslim, not an American and that the main problem is with "Muslims". Listen to this crazy man and watch his body English, especially as he spits out the word "President". Too funny:

These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party. Chuckle, chuckle.

Oh, and in the video, do you see even one minority person on the stage at all? Nope. They are all white. Of course, it was in New Hampshire, which is 95% white, but somehow, minorities find the time to go to Democratic events in that state...

About 50 seconds into this video watch how John McCain shows one helluva lot of class:

My how things have changed for the Republicans in 7 years.

He pivoted away from the stupidity perfectly. Didn't even acknowledge it other than commenting "we need this question? The first question..." then pivoted to the "bad things" happening in this country (terrorist training camps etc etc)

When there is something of substance there I'd agree, but this is just ANOTHER attempt to make something out of nothing. He shouldn't have addressed the stupidity of the 'Obama is a Muslim' and Muslim comment and didn't. Good move.

All this attention on Trump means one thing. The Dems/Left are scared of him. The Trump movement is growing and he's really the only threat to whoever the Dems are going to be running. Dems better hope that Biden gets into the race because he's the ONLY one who will have a chance to fend off Trump getting into the White House.

If Trump doesn't fuck everything up for himself he will be the Republican nominee. He has to give just enough details about some of his policies to get him by, stop insulting the other nominees and keep on campaigning on "Make America Great Again" to win. If he fails to do ALL of those 3 things, he will have a very tough time making it across the finish line.

I fail to see where there is any sort of valid complaint to be made. I agree with both the man from the audience and with Trumps' response. People have a right to their opinions whether you like them or not. You know, that pesky ole 1st amendment thing.
Of course people have a right to their opinions...and we have the right to go "Whoa!" when we hear your opinion.

So, you believe that Obama didn't know he was a member of a racist church for twenty years?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The idea of a Black racist really turns me on. I was born in west TN about 50 miles from the MS border. Blacks were afraid of Whites, afraid to voice any kind of opinion around Whites and after slavery was technically over they continued to share crop and barely kept from starving to death. When others were getting a new pair of shoes they changed the cardboard in the bottom of theirs. They pretended they were not hearing the vicious jokes Whites told about them and if one came to town on election day they were beaten severely and put in jail. If they were in jail and didn't have a penny to their name the only option was to wait till they were released. There was no such thing as freedom for Blacks in this country until after the civil rights legislation was signed in the mid and late 1960's.

I believe that any Black family who can prove they had ancestors living in the south over 50 years ago should be granted 160 acres of fertile farm land to sell or till or just pass on to their offspring. No Black was ever eligible for the land grants. The irony of this sort of thing is that my maternal grandmother's family did get a land grant, 160 acres at the head of the Beech River in Henderson County, TN. and my grandfather ended up with the property. More irony...a Black family named Autry sharecropped it for him while he built houses in and around Lexington. He was a master carpenter.

If I were a Black I'm sure somebody would prosecute me because fair is fair and Blacks have not been treated fairly or with respect and I would be sounding off about it.

You know the best part. The little scrawny red necked, White ass holes who beat the Blacks and made them lift and carry 300-400 lb. bales of cotton have ancestors too. Their ancestors pay big dollars to attend sporting events and watch the big strong Black athletes earn millions of dollars a year. I love it. Selective breeding. When Blacks were being bought and sold on the auction block a huge strong male was bred to a heavy Black woman for the purpose of their having bigger, stronger offspring to do more heavy work in the fields. Also Mandingo fighting matches were arranged and sometimes they were required to fight to the death. Now their offspring are 6 1/2 ft. tall and weigh over 250 pounds. Other than a few select positions Whites don't show up very often playing college or pro football and basketball.

Last edited:

'

Except we don't.

Before much more discussion, I ask if you think the guy in the OP video was asking a reasonable question, and if you think trump gave a reasoned answer.

could you please change your avatar-------it frigntens me

Any time I ssee such blatantly contentious questions at a political event I suspect a plant.

'

Not the same thing. The entire Nazi party deserved the hatred they received because the entire Nazi party participated in the oppression of the Jews. Only a relatively small percentage of Muslims have joined the radical fringe who are causing all the destruction now. If you hate that fringe, fine,I join you in that hatred, but they are not representative of the vast majority of Muslims. What you do is similar to hating everybody who ever has or will drive a Ford because someone in a Ford pickup ran into you a a stop sign.

File under: oy, Gewalt.

Crazy man: "When can we get rid of 'em"
Trump: "We're going to be looking into a lot of things".

Those are word-for-word quotes, verbatim.

Here is the exchange. In one minute flat, the crazy man says that Obama is a Muslim, not an American and that the main problem is with "Muslims". Listen to this crazy man and watch his body English, especially as he spits out the word "President". Too funny:

These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party. Chuckle, chuckle.

Oh, and in the video, do you see even one minority person on the stage at all? Nope. They are all white. Of course, it was in New Hampshire, which is 95% white, but somehow, minorities find the time to go to Democratic events in that state...

zenophobic. The new liberal meme.

The crazy Trump supporter sounds just like one of our own USMB rightwing nitwits, right down to the lies about 'Muslim training camps' in the United States, and 'all Muslims' are trying to 'kill us.'
Isis Muslim. al Qaeda Muslim. twin tower destroyers Muslim. brother's who blew up Boston marathon Muslim.

There is a reason people fear Muslims because they openly kill in the name of their faith and Allah.

Of course not all Muslims are killers but the radical parts are killing in the name of their religion which is Muslim.

There's far less racism in the Republican Party than there is in the Democratic Party. Always has been, and you don't freely acknowledge your racist history either. You only reluctantly acknowledge it when confronted with overwhelming documentation, then you try to excuse it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back