Trump NH Townhall crazy man asks "when can get get rid of 'em" Muslims, and Trump says...

You know that salesman who will obviously say anything to get the sale? This kind of salesman is even worse than that, because he's so focused on the sale that he may even talk himself into believing what he's saying. There is NO way for you to know what you're actually buying.

Dishonest salesmen should be avoided like the freakin' plague.

The crazy Trump supporter sounds just like one of our own USMB rightwing nitwits, right down to the lies about 'Muslim training camps' in the United States, and 'all Muslims' are trying to 'kill us.'

there are muslim training camps in the USA-------I have NEVER encountered anyone
who claimed "ALL MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO KILL US" Muslim training camps in the use of guns and fighting do exist in upstate New York. Islamic terrorism
is a problem in the USA. Only idiots deny that fact Homelessness is also a
problem. The price of food is rising too. We got lots of problems in the USA. Starvation is really not a prominent problem in the USA but the price of milk and eggs is WAY OVER THE TOP. Try not to be so dense

Stephanie invited some of her neighbors to join USMB I see...

You know that salesman who will obviously say anything to get the sale? This kind of salesman is even worse than that, because he's so focused on the sale that he may even talk himself into believing what he's saying. There is NO way for you to know what you're actually buying.

They don't get much more dishonest than T-Rump IMO.

Last edited:

They don't get much more dishonest that T-Rump IMO.

Did you hear that crazy prick's answer to Carly Fiorina when she accused him of going bankrupt four times? He responded that he never broke the law and was not truly bankrupt when he used it and that he made billions by doing it. The guy would do anything in his power to make money. The guy has prefaced his answers several times with "I've Made Billions!"

He adds, "and I don't say that in a braggadocious way" when that's exactly what he's doing.

Last edited:
I fail to see where there is any sort of valid complaint to be made. I agree with both the man from the audience and with Trumps' response. People have a right to their opinions whether you like them or not. You know, that pesky ole 1st amendment thing.

I fail to see where there is any sort of valid complaint to be made. I agree with both the man from the audience and with Trumps' response. People have a right to their opinions whether you like them or not. You know, that pesky ole 1st amendment thing.

Why, sure, l'il warrior, that dude has every right to express his opinion.
Just as I have a right to laugh my ass off at him for his ignorance and utter stupidity.

See how that works?

What a beauuuuuutiful system.

"These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party."

They're also the racists and bigots attracted to the GOP.

Most republicans aren't racists or bigots, nor does the party condone either – but the GOP in fact has a problem with racists and bigots among its ranks, and trying to ignore that problem will only allow it to get worse.
Unlike the Democratic Party which has a long history of bigotry and racism dating back to before the Civil War. Slavery, then KKK, Jim Crow, and other varieties of institutionalized racism. You have no room to talk about racism, your party owns it.

Democrats freely acknowledge the racism of their party in past centuries. Republicans should acknowledge the racism in their party now.

"These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party."

Most republicans aren't racists or bigots, nor does the party condone either – but the GOP in fact has a problem with racists and bigots among its ranks, and trying to ignore that problem will only allow it to get worse.
Unlike the Democratic Party which has a long history of bigotry and racism dating back to before the Civil War. Slavery, then KKK, Jim Crow, and other varieties of institutionalized racism. You have no room to talk about racism, your party owns it.

Democrats freely acknowledge the racism of their party in past centuries. Republicans should acknowledge the racism in their party now.

YEPP.

Of course there are racists, you think in any large group of people there wouldn't be ?

so true-----Trump attracts nuts -------so did JFK-----and so does Pope Frances

and muhummad attracts jailed violent crminals, sunni. One of my patients told me long ago ------when he was a prison guard he "converted to islam"- -----ie he did the mumbo jumbo Arabic garble thing---------I asked why?-----he said----"so they wouldn't kill me"

Why, sure, l'il warrior, that dude has every right to express his opinion.
Just as I have a right to laugh my ass off at him for his ignorance and utter stupidity.

See how that works?

What a beauuuuuutiful system.

Yes Indeed!!!

My Dad told me something about that when I was in grammar school. When people are having a conversation about something you're not familiar with it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

I know it's early but as far as subject knowledge Trump knows less than anyone else in the debates. Now if he can lure them into a conversation about real estate development he would no doubt look much better than the rest.

Statist welcoming Muslims?

What a change for a former East German Stasi!

Maybe there IS a Mohammed!

"Muslim" has become a race now? Anybody tell the Black Muslims? Are there any white Black Muslims?

So, you believe that Obama didn't know he was a member of a racist church for twenty years?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back