Trump no longer in "Home Alone 2"

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I guess Justin T doesn’t much like my making him pay up on NATO or Trade!

I love this President !!!he is the best!:laugh: :laugh:

Canadian channel CBC cut out Trump from his own hotel in a move that has no words to describe. Whether you like him or not, this is TDS.

"As is often the case with features adapted for television, Home Alone 2 was edited to allow for commercial time within the format,” CBC said in a statement."
CBC removes Donald Trump's 'Home Alone 2' scene from broadcasts

They edited it for content, and when television does that, they try to keep all the pertinent information that moves the story line along, while removing material that doesn't.

Trump appeared for a grand total of 30 sec., and it was a cameo appearance only, it did nothing to advance the story because Trump had zero interaction with the main character other than to say a couple of words that didn't matter to the story. When they have to sell 3 min of commercial time for ever 15 min. of movie, scenes like that get cut out.

Blame capitalism, not TDS.

Canadian channel CBC cut out Trump from his own hotel in a move that has no words to describe. Whether you like him or not, this is TDS.

"As is often the case with features adapted for television, Home Alone 2 was edited to allow for commercial time within the format,” CBC said in a statement."

They edited it for content, and when television does that, they try to keep all the pertinent information that moves the story line along, while removing material that doesn't.

Trump appeared for a grand total of 30 sec., and it was a cameo appearance only, it did nothing to advance the story because Trump had zero interaction with the main character other than to say a couple of words that didn't matter to the story. When they have to sell 3 min of commercial time for ever 15 min. of movie, scenes like that get cut out.

Plenty of scenes that don´t advance the story. I remember the sticky bandits, they can be removed, no loss for the movie.

This film has been edited to avoid triggering the retarded.

First: How many damn threads do we need on this?

Second: They did this FOUR YEARS AGO! IN 2015! Where was the outrage then?

Bullshit.

"Trump announced his candidacy for office on June 16, 2015, i.e., six months after the CBC allegedly aired “Home Alone 2” with his cameo, and six months before the CBC aired “Home Alone 2” without his cameo."
‘Pathetic’: CBC under fire when Trump’s cameo in ‘Home Alone 2’ disappears from Christmas broadcast

You got something to add?

"Trump announced his candidacy for office on June 16, 2015, i.e., six months after the CBC allegedly aired “Home Alone 2” with his cameo, and six months before the CBC aired “Home Alone 2” without his cameo."
‘Pathetic’: CBC under fire when Trump’s cameo in ‘Home Alone 2’ disappears from Christmas broadcast

Nope. Like I said, they did it four years ago. At least four years ago, note the word "allegedly" in reference to the CBC airing the movie with his cameo. This means maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Could be they removed Trump's cameo long before he announced his candidacy...

Either way...

Where was your fucking concern, your outrage, four years ago?

Nope. Like I said, they did it four years ago. At least four years ago, note the word "allegedly" in reference to the CBC airing the movie with his cameo. This means maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Could be they removed Trump's cameo long before he announced his candidacy...

Either way...

Where was your fucking concern, your outrage, four years ago?
I am not concerned or outraged. CBC is.
It is just pathetic.

something added:
NgYSga6.jpg

Forum List

Back