Trump - not even sworn in and yet covered in scandal.

Here you go, idiot. There were also lots of other references to it:

"With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Except no where does he state that her actions exposed any secrets to our enemies. Without any evidence he asserted what was possible. That also means that is was possible that no hostile actors gained access to her personal e-mail account.

Jesus liberals are stupid. Exposing our secrets means she made them available, it doesn't mean they did or didn't get them. Comey also said we wouldn't know and he said her server was well known. If they didn't get them, he's saying it was a fluke.

Seriously, what difference does it make if they got them or not? Exposing them was betraying her country. You actually consider this defending her? That maybe despite her handing them our secrets on a silver platter it's possible though unlikely they didn't find them?

He never claimed she exposed our secrets. He never claimed she handed them our secrets. He never said it was a fluke if they didn't. These things are all in your head.

READ HIS STATEMENT. He clearly did say she exposed our secrets. What he said he could not prove is whether they got them or not.

And who gives a shit regarding her if they did or not? Exposing them was the crime and it was the betrayal of her country. To argue she exposed them but they didn't get them is irrelevant to her actions.

And again, Comey clearly said they probably did and if they did we probably would not know. READ HIS STATEMENT

Nor did he call her actions with regards to her private server a crime.

I've posted the link to his statement many times. You are still making up stuff he didn't say. But in this post fact era of the Groper Elect, par for the course. The one thing he did conclude was that someone close to her did have a commercial email account hacked. I think we all know who that was. How many of our secrets did they get from that?

Yes, you keep posting the link that says you are a liar. She clearly exposed our secrets. Then you ask if the Russians or other enemies got them as if that contradicts her crimes. And in that endeavor you ignore Comey saying they probably did and if they did we wouldn't know it.

You're blind, but not like justice, like a partisan hack

Hey way to show your patriotism there, guy.

Show me where he is wrong???
People need to put away their bigotry and racism and unite for the good of the country. Donald Trump is the president. Period.

For his electioneering as a third world dictator he has determined the tone of his opposition among the citizenry. Looks like he will be the most corrupt, unscrupulous, undisciplined man to ever hold the office.
in other words a true blue politician....

No. This is. Trump is not. He would have played on these peoples fears.

That's the same reason you will never see Clinton do this.

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

And he already paid one IRS fine for the Trump Foundation.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

--------------------------------
75 pending lawsuits. Oops, 74 now.

See ya in court!
And yet he's still your president and gets to pick the next SC Justice.

Oh he can nominate one but the Senate still needs 60 votes to confirm one. Since America's choice in 2012 was ignored combined with the popular vote, the Dems need to hold firm and deny the Groper's choice.

The Constitution only requires 51 for SC confirmation
Stop kazzing. The Constitution says nothing in regards to how many votes are needed to confirm a Supreme Court justice. All it says is...
...and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court...
...no mention of 51 votes needed. Instead, according to Article I, Section 5, the Constitution leaves it up to the Senate to determine how many votes are needed...
Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings
And Senate rules establish a simple majority.

How fucking stupid of you , burying your head in the sand during the entire election process doesn't make your case, fool.
Your statement happens to be one of the foolish and most stupid ones ever made.
Trump sucker!

'the donald" and you!

We have a bigot and a racist that some people voted for to put in office.
Not me.
Funny that comes from those who voted for the pair of ass wipes, T/P trump pence.

People need to put away their bigotry and racism and unite for the good of the country. Donald Trump is the president. Period.
who's the bigot and who's the racist?
post up how he is a bigot and me a racist. let's go bubba, you make a claim back it up.
I won

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

See ya in court!

Oh he can nominate one but the Senate still needs 60 votes to confirm one. Since America's choice in 2012 was ignored combined with the popular vote, the Dems need to hold firm and deny the Groper's choice.

The Constitution only requires 51 for SC confirmation

Takes 60 votes for cloture.

Again, that's just a Senate rule. After Obamacare, the Republicans have zero reason to not change the rule for Supreme Court nominees since Democrats ignored it at their whim for national healthcare
Stop kazzing. Democrats did not ignore Senate rules to pass ObamaCare. There weren't enough Republicans to sustain a filibuster to block it.

See ya in court!

That's easy enough for Republicans to fix. They could just take a page from Harry Reid's play book and do away with the filibuster for SC picks as well. You know very well they are considering doing it since Reid has opened that door.

Dems only need 3 GOP senators to stop that change to the long standing rules of the Senate. They could do it but what goes around comes around. The GOP will not have all three branches forever.
Something that Harry Reid would have been wise to consider when he went nuclear.
When did Reid use the nuclear option?

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

Kaz be like: This means she WAS successfully hacked!

He said exactly what I said, she exposed our secrets. You actually don't know what exposed means. I guess other than when you're wearing your overcoat ....
who was the one republican then that voted for it?

Senator Knoe Wun that's who.
Arlan Spector, who changed to democrat in 2009. Then Ben Nelson and Joe Lieberman independents, not one republican voted for the bill.

He's dreaming. There were many Republicans who made the mistake of not changing Senate rules under W for the reason that they didn't want Democrats to change the rules when they were back in power. At that point it was flagrantly clear that Democrats were going to change the rules when they were back in power. The idiots wouldn't listen.

Then of course the Democrats did change the rules. Democrats have blown their wad. There is no pretense anymore. BlindBoo is blind, that's for sure. No Republican has any reason now to hold to the old rules that are left and help Democrats

I fully expect the Republicans to try and do just that. They will overplay their hand again and the pendulum will swing back.......
Very possible.

What I would PREFER to see, however, is for one "side" or the other to get it RIGHT, so that the pendulum can stop swinging back and forth.

I don't give a crap which party does it, so I'll hope for the best even though I didn't vote for him.
And you are?

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

He said exactly what I said, she exposed our secrets. You actually don't know what exposed means. I guess other than when you're wearing your overcoat ....
Senator Knoe Wun that's who.
Arlan Spector, who changed to democrat in 2009. Then Ben Nelson and Joe Lieberman independents, not one republican voted for the bill.

He's dreaming. There were many Republicans who made the mistake of not changing Senate rules under W for the reason that they didn't want Democrats to change the rules when they were back in power. At that point it was flagrantly clear that Democrats were going to change the rules when they were back in power. The idiots wouldn't listen.

Then of course the Democrats did change the rules. Democrats have blown their wad. There is no pretense anymore. BlindBoo is blind, that's for sure. No Republican has any reason now to hold to the old rules that are left and help Democrats

I fully expect the Republicans to try and do just that. They will overplay their hand again and the pendulum will swing back.......
Very possible.

What I would PREFER to see, however, is for one "side" or the other to get it RIGHT, so that the pendulum can stop swinging back and forth.

I don't give a crap which party does it, so I'll hope for the best even though I didn't vote for him.
And you are?

You are someone who can't quote, I never said that

And yet, with all of the hacked emails that the Russians were posting online, not one of them came from Hillary's server. Every email from Clinton which was exposed, was taken from the recipient's server, not Hillary's.

Trump has BAD Judgement! Trump want's to hand Petraeus classified intel. Petraeus deliberately gave classified confidential information to others who had no security clearance, obstructed justice and then lied to FBI investigators about it. The FBI found 8 classified "black books" Petraeus deliberately shared with unclassified people to publish it, hidden under insulation in his attic!
And you wanted hildabeast to have the keys! Can you say hypocrite?

Last edited:
Huh

Very possible.

And you are?

You are someone who can't quote, I never said that
Huh?

Hey way to show your patriotism there, guy.

Show me where he is wrong???

For his electioneering as a third world dictator he has determined the tone of his opposition among the citizenry. Looks like he will be the most corrupt, unscrupulous, undisciplined man to ever hold the office.
in other words a true blue politician....

No. This is. Trump is not. He would have played on these peoples fears.

i dont know Boo...corrupt, unscrupulous, ...sounds like a politician to me....

Some of the Crooked Hillary seem like folks needing a restraining order against them after a breakup. The Donald won, get over it and move on in life! It is a great time to be alive!

Love the part about morals. A serial adulterer who sexually attacks women but is kind enough to take a tictac first. To right wingers, that qualifies.

You mean Slick? Or the enabler who attacks Slick's sexual assault victims again you wanted to be President?

Not sure who you are talking about. Trump had 12 women come forward. He publicly admits he sexually assaults women and Trump's wife had nothing good to say about his many, many victims.

Trump won.....get over it.
It's like cancer.

Cancer won, get over it.

Not without a fight. I love this country. Republicans don't. And Trump just sees this country as another target to scam.

No, you are like cancer.

A constant growth of bigotry and stupidity.

It's people like you that caused Trump to be elected.

As others fight the blight that comes from people like you.

Some of the Crooked Hillary seem like folks needing a restraining order against them after a breakup. The Donald won, get over it and move on in life! It is a great time to be alive!

Love the part about morals. A serial adulterer who sexually attacks women but is kind enough to take a tictac first. To right wingers, that qualifies.

You mean Slick? Or the enabler who attacks Slick's sexual assault victims again you wanted to be President?

Not sure who you are talking about. Trump had 12 women come forward. He publicly admits he sexually assaults women and Trump's wife had nothing good to say about his many, many victims.

What woman did he admit to sexually assaulting ?

^^^^ :) Apparently you think law suits are not legal investigations that can lead to criminal charges? Ask Bill Clinton. Of course Trump's enemies are fishing. They will for his entire administration, no matter how short that may be.
Most of Trump's lawsuits are from before he even started running.

Trump won.....get over it.
It's like cancer.

Cancer won, get over it.

Not without a fight. I love this country. Republicans don't. And Trump just sees this country as another target to scam.

No, you are like cancer.

A constant growth of bigotry and stupidity.

It's people like you that caused Trump to be elected.

As others fight the blight that comes from people like you.
Nothing I did caused Trump to be elected. Believe it.

Forum List

Back