Trump - not even sworn in and yet covered in scandal.

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

Kaz be like: This means she WAS successfully hacked!

And yet, with all of the hacked emails that the Russians were posting online, not one of them came from Hillary's server. Every email from Clinton which was exposed, was taken from the recipient's server, not Hillary's.
If I was the head of a foreign power and had Hillary's emails in my possession, the LAST thing I would do is make them public. What I WOULD do was wait until I was facing her across the bargaining table, then give her a thumb drive and increase my demands.

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

And yet, with all of the hacked emails that the Russians were posting online, not one of them came from Hillary's server. Every email from Clinton which was exposed, was taken from the recipient's server, not Hillary's.
If I was the head of a foreign power and had Hillary's emails in my possession, the LAST thing I would do is make them public. What I WOULD do was wait until I was facing her across the bargaining table, then give her a thumb drive and increase my demands.

Mrs. Mao made that up anyway, it was inane babble. She liked the old days when the Chairman was alive and if you questioned his wife, he killed you

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

And he already paid one IRS fine for the Trump Foundation.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

--------------------------------
75 pending lawsuits. Oops, 74 now.

See ya in court!
And yet he's still your president and gets to pick the next SC Justice.

Oh he can nominate one but the Senate still needs 60 votes to confirm one. Since America's choice in 2012 was ignored combined with the popular vote, the Dems need to hold firm and deny the Groper's choice.

The Constitution only requires 51 for SC confirmation
And since Harry Reid has opened the door on the nuclear option, the Republicans could just adopt a simple rule change and eliminate the democrats' ability to block Trump's picks.
Republicans used reconciliation three times under Bush and they didn't have 60. And look at the damage they caused.
Reid opened a door he likely will wish he had never even looked at. He made partisan bitterness inevitable.

Some of the Crooked Hillary seem like folks needing a restraining order against them after a breakup. The Donald won, get over it and move on in life! It is a great time to be alive!

Love the part about morals. A serial adulterer who sexually attacks women but is kind enough to take a tictac first. To right wingers, that qualifies.

You mean Slick? Or the enabler who attacks Slick's sexual assault victims again you wanted to be President?

Not sure who you are talking about. Trump had 12 women come forward. He publicly admits he sexually assaults women and Trump's wife had nothing good to say about his many, many victims.

What woman did he admit to sexually assaulting ?

He says he grabs women by the pussy and he gets away with it because he's a "star". When you grab women by the genitals without permission, it's called "sexual assault". Trump freely admitted to doing this, and 12 women confirmed that yes, he does sexually assault women.

Some of the Crooked Hillary seem like folks needing a restraining order against them after a breakup. The Donald won, get over it and move on in life! It is a great time to be alive!

Love the part about morals. A serial adulterer who sexually attacks women but is kind enough to take a tictac first. To right wingers, that qualifies.

You mean Slick? Or the enabler who attacks Slick's sexual assault victims again you wanted to be President?

Not sure who you are talking about. Trump had 12 women come forward. He publicly admits he sexually assaults women and Trump's wife had nothing good to say about his many, many victims.

Where did they all go? After the election they have all gone silent.

Mrs. Mao made that up anyway, it was inane babble. She liked the old days when the Chairman was alive and if you questioned his wife, he killed you

You have no facts to discredit my comments, and so you default to the usual useful idiot response, which is to attack the poster. Having spend all of my working life in banking and law, for some of the biggest firms in the world, I find it hysterical that someone who has worked as hard for capitalism all of my adult life, that as useful idiot like yourself thinks that being a believe in freedom and personal choice, makes me some sort of commie in your eyes.

But then you're a self-admitted libertarian. You believe in fairies and unicorns and if there are no regulations or laws, greedy people will magically do the right thing and treat their employees fairly, never pollute, and we'll all live happily ever after. And pigs will fly.

You're assuming there was anything useful in those emails - which there wasn't. I keep posting this and the right wing idiots keep deflecting the notion that truly sensitive and classifed information IS NEVER SENT VIA EMAIL.

There is NOTHING IN THOSE EMAILS, THAT A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT CAN USE AGAINST HER.

People who use emails are constantly warned that email is not a secure form of communication. The so-called "classified" documents she is accused of sending contained information like the timing of conference calls. Hardly information which endangered the Republic.

That's the real reason why there were no charges. Top secret sensitive stuff is never sent via email.

What woman did he admit to sexually assaulting ?

He says he grabs women by the pussy and he gets away with it because he's a "star". When you grab women by the genitals without permission, it's called "sexual assault". Trump freely admitted to doing this, and 12 women confirmed that yes, he does sexually assault women.

And yet when Democrats like Slick commit sexual assault and their hos attack the victim again, you're perfectly fine with it showing this isn't a standard for you, not at all

It's pathetic how leftist women claim to want to be equals then use the most base sexuality in attacking Republicans by making up that they were attacked.

This is a truly despicable thing supported by political whores like Deanie Baby because there are women who are actually assaulted and Deanie Baby is protecting the actual predators as everyone just goes numb to the accusation after moral depraved sickos like him repeatedly cry wolf

You have no facts to discredit my comments, and so you default to the usual useful idiot response, which is to attack the poster. Having spend all of my working life in banking and law, for some of the biggest firms in the world, I find it hysterical that someone who has worked as hard for capitalism all of my adult life, that as useful idiot like yourself thinks that being a believe in freedom and personal choice, makes me some sort of commie in your eyes.

But then you're a self-admitted libertarian. You believe in fairies and unicorns and if there are no regulations or laws, greedy people will magically do the right thing and treat their employees fairly, never pollute, and we'll all live happily ever after. And pigs will fly.

That's funny. When you make up shit like that nothing came off Hillary's server, it's my job to prove you wrong. No, it isn't, Bimbo. Prove you are right. You can't because you made it up

You're assuming there was anything useful in those emails - which there wasn't. I keep posting this and the right wing idiots keep deflecting the notion that truly sensitive and classifed information IS NEVER SENT VIA EMAIL.

There is NOTHING IN THOSE EMAILS, THAT A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT CAN USE AGAINST HER.

People who use emails are constantly warned that email is not a secure form of communication. The so-called "classified" documents she is accused of sending contained information like the timing of conference calls. Hardly information which endangered the Republic.

That's the real reason why there were no charges. Top secret sensitive stuff is never sent via email.

Nothing useful ... :lmao:

It proved ... again ... that Hillary is corrupt and arrogant and fucks Democrats for power much less the rest of the country. Apparently you're just admitting you already knew that

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

See ya in court!

So what you're saying is after getting your ass handed to you, you got nothing out of it and are going into 2018 with the same strategy that you got pummeled for. You go girl ...

The whole point is that there is no reason to publicize the fact that you got her emails if there really was something in them you could use against her. Saying that nothing was posted that came directly from her server is proof it wasn't hacked, therefore, is fallacious.

Look, she deleted around 30,000 emails without any oversight. We don't know what was in them, aside from her claim that they were all "personal" and not business related. Since we only have her word on that, and since her word is about as reliable as a bridge made of spaghetti noodles, I do not rest easy thinking everything is hunky dory.

Last edited:

She deleted around 30,000 emails without any oversight. We don't know what was in them, aside from her claim that they were all "personal" and not business related. Since we only have her word on that, and her word is about as reliable as a bridge made of spaghetti noodles, I do not rest easy thinking everything is hunky dory.

Mrs. Mao's logic is that since Hillary wasn't hacked, all the e-mails found were from other servers, which proves that Hillary wasn't hacked ...

And yet he's still your president and gets to pick the next SC Justice.

Oh he can nominate one but the Senate still needs 60 votes to confirm one. Since America's choice in 2012 was ignored combined with the popular vote, the Dems need to hold firm and deny the Groper's choice.

The Constitution only requires 51 for SC confirmation
And since Harry Reid has opened the door on the nuclear option, the Republicans could just adopt a simple rule change and eliminate the democrats' ability to block Trump's picks.
Republicans used reconciliation three times under Bush and they didn't have 60. And look at the damage they caused.

Virtually nothing compared to the catastrophe that is Obamacare. Give it up, you went nuclear. The jig is up. Republicans can and will just end your ability to stop them and they should since you just spent eight years worshiping a dictator
Stop kazzing, Democrats did not go "nuclear." They had a filibuster-proof Senate. It's no one else's fault but your own that you don't know what that means.

It's pathetic how leftist women claim to want to be equals then use the most base sexuality in attacking Republicans by making up that they were attacked.

This is a truly despicable thing supported by political whores like Deanie Baby because there are women who are actually assaulted and Deanie Baby is protecting the actual predators as everyone just goes numb to the accusation after moral depraved sickos like him repeatedly cry wolf

More kazzing. There is little difference between the women who got in line to accuse Clinton of sexual assault than those accusing Trump.

Trump won.....get over it.
It's like cancer.

Cancer won, get over it.

Not without a fight. I love this country. Republicans don't. And Trump just sees this country as another target to scam.

No, you are like cancer.

A constant growth of bigotry and stupidity.

It's people like you that caused Trump to be elected.

As others fight the blight that comes from people like you.
Nothing I did caused Trump to be elected. Believe it.

Oh, no.....you better wake up.

You own that people like you with your close-minded rhetoric caused a reaction that came in the form of Trump.

You, and people like you, are the reason Trump exists.

Congratulations.
If supporting education, human rights, equal pay for equal work, healthcare, veterans and children is close-minded, then I am what I am.

Thank God I'm not a Republican.

More kazzing. There is little difference between the women who got in line to accuse Clinton of sexual assault than those accusing Trump.
Clinton denied it. Trump boasts about it. Huge difference.

All Republicans are saying is that if you boast about it, then it's OK.

See ya in court!
Should we do what you did the past 8 years and cry that every scandal is a "vast left-wing conspiracy theory" from "liberal news" posting "fake stories"? :dunno:

Forum List

Back