🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump now at 50% approval rating and ahead of Obama at this same point

As those larger paychecks roll in, his ratings will go higher as well.

Trump’s Approval Rating Just Passed Obama’s at This Point in Presidency, According to Rasmussen Poll

Max Kutner
NewsweekFebruary 27, 2018

Trump’s Approval Rating Just Passed Obama’s at This Point in Presidency, According to Rasmussen Poll

Democrats are sweeping local elections, however, and there are polls showing them leading in competitive Congressional races (Issa's open seat, Coffman in CO).

Max Kutner

Democrats are sweeping local elections, however, and there are polls showing them leading in competitive Congressional races (Issa's open seat, Coffman in CO).
When there are many recounts those sweeping elections sure are suspect. When with the DOJ start checking out these recounts?

Max Kutner

When there are many recounts those sweeping elections sure are suspect. When with the DOJ start checking out these recounts?

How is that? Many of these races are squeakers because it's Republicans losing on their own turf. Now, unless you have a reliable source that shows some sort of voter fraud I'd say you're full of shit. And since we both know you don't have a reliable source then 'you're full of shit'.

Alas the efforts of the Media and the Entertainment industry to undermine President Trump are losing out to common sense.

Max Kutner

FYI

apples and oranges

it's an inaccurate poll for presidential approval rating....

Rasmussen is using ''likely voters''

and all other presidential approval rating polls in our history, have always used all American adults, not just a narrow segment of ''likely voters''..... THIS IS NOT for an election...nor in a presidential election year....

Wow that means so much to the survival of the human race...

It does...

Well, as far as the white race is concerned, which the left is planning on eradicating.
yes I can see how at least that one percent is going to eradicate the seventy four percent...Shaking in my boots...Well I don't have any boots on but you get the idea...

It does...

Well, as far as the white race is concerned, which the left is planning on eradicating.
yes I can see how at least that one percent is going to eradicate the seventy four percent...Shaking in my boots...Well I don't have any boots on but you get the idea...

Seventy four percent?

Whites are 8% of the population.

There are many answers to your question. Many of them start by stating that the leftists plan on lying on fundamental facts like the above.

Most of the world's population agrees with the leftist goals.

It does...

Seventy four percent?

There are many answers to your question. Many of them start by stating that the leftist plan on lying on fundamental facts like the above.

Eight percent of the US population? Not it's not...

It does...

Seventy four percent?

There are many answers to your question. Many of them start by stating that the leftist plan on lying on fundamental facts like the above.

Eight percent of the US population? Not it's not...

WORLD'S population. Do you have trouble reading?

The leftists obviously want for them to come over and vote whiteness and first world out of existence. Diversity is the code-name for the plan I hear.

Thankfully there is a wall on its way...

Max Kutner

FYI

apples and oranges

it's an inaccurate poll for presidential approval rating....

Rasmussen is using ''likely voters''

and all other presidential approval rating polls in our history, have always used all American adults, not just a narrow segment of ''likely voters''..... THIS IS NOT for an election...nor in a presidential election year....

You should go tell Rasmussen that they're not doing it right then. Obviously you know more about it than they do.

Forum List

Back