Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

Hey pinhead, Obama was president on election day.
No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Donnie Dirt Bag didn't reverse enough yet, but give him time he is determined to do to the USA what he did to the Tramp Taj Mahal.
IOW you can't answer the question. Got it.
Ummm, you didn’t answer my question. In fact, you lied about what I said in a pathetic attempt to avoid answering it.

So here it is again. Let’s see if you’ll answer it this time... :dunno:

Here’s job growth over the last 8½ years; rising at about the same rate under Trump’s year and a half as the 7 years prior. The question you avoided answering is .... if Trump is so much better than Obama, why isn’t job growth growing at a faster rate under Trump?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all off this year.
It IS soaring now. The stock market goes up and it goes down, a lot of things affect it and it's not the only economic indicator, although it's still in record territory. GDP growth is better under Trump, unemployment is lower under Trump, and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. I find it funny that hacks like you think you can talk the economy down by talking shit on a message board. When you try to deny the economy is better under Trump in every aspect, it just makes you look like an idiot who is deep in denial.
LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”
I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.

There is not one single economic indicator that is on a different path now than it was when Trump took office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Source other than your imagination

Ok, here is the UE...do you notice a change in path when Trump take office? NO

upload_2018-6-10_14-52-29.png

.here is job creation per month...no change when Trump took over

upload_2018-6-10_14-54-12.png

GDP growth rate per quarter...no real change
upload_2018-6-10_14-55-18.png

Now, show me a single economic indicator that changed course after the election

It IS soaring now. The stock market goes up and it goes down, a lot of things affect it and it's not the only economic indicator, although it's still in record territory. GDP growth is better under Trump, unemployment is lower under Trump, and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. I find it funny that hacks like you think you can talk the economy down by talking shit on a message board. When you try to deny the economy is better under Trump in every aspect, it just makes you look like an idiot who is deep in denial.
LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”
I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.

There is not one single economic indicator that is on a different path now than it was when Trump took office

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Retard, those graphs do not even say where they are from.

Likely they are CNN creations

Jesus you are stupid

LOL

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid
I can tell the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. How come you don’t know that? You never visit their site?

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid
I can tell the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. How come you don’t know that? You never visit their site?

They are not identified...………………….

Aren't you proud that more African Americans are working now than were working under Obooba?

Job growth has slowed under Donnie Dirt Bag from where Obama left off, and when Global Warming slowed slightly the Right called it a " New Ice Age," so welcome to the Great Tramp Depression.
223,000 jobs were added last month, dumbshit. I wouldn't call that "slowing".
That doesn't even break even.
Your buddies at the NYT disagree with you.
New Milestones in Jobs Report Signal a Bustling Economy
I've been told by an authority you worship that the "failing" NY Times is "fake news."
Do you think it's fake news?

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

Aren't you proud that more African Americans are working now than were working under Obooba?
So what? Even without identification, I immediately recognized the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. I recognized them immediately since I visit that site regularly.

Again I ask... how come you didn’t recognize them? Don’t you ever go to the BLS website?

Last edited:
The market reacts to news. It soared after Trump kicked Hillary's ass. Obama gets no credit between election day and inauguration day.
BTW, the Dow was not at 6k in Jan. 09, it was just under 8k.
Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?
Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all off this year.
LOL

Moron, you’re saying the market IS soaring. I just showed you the Dow is barely up for the year, which is almost half over. The S&P500 is up only 4% and Nasdaq is up 11%.

Compare those with Trump’s first year in office...

DJIA

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +32%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: -3%

Nasdaq

1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: +4%

S&P500

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +24%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: -1%

His first year in office was definitely described as soaring. His second year so far has been flat.
Why didn't you post a link?

Job growth has slowed under Donnie Dirt Bag from where Obama left off, and when Global Warming slowed slightly the Right called it a " New Ice Age," so welcome to the Great Tramp Depression.
Arguing with people that want to pay more taxes is retarded
True, but it's fun to watch them spin.
Is it really fun watching Nancy Pelosi defend all 500 million Americans
It's fun watching the idiot libs on this forum trying to deny that the economy is soaring under Trump and was anemic under Obama.

LOL

Moron, you’re saying the market IS soaring. I just showed you the Dow is barely up for the year, which is almost half over. The S&P500 is up only 4% and Nasdaq is up 11%.

DJIA

Nasdaq

S&P500

His first year in office was definitely described as soaring. His second year so far has been flat.
http://finance.yahoo.com/

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

So what? Even without identification, I immediately recognized the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. I recognized them immediately since I visit that site regularly.

Again I ask... how come you didn’t recognize them? Don’t you ever go to the BLS website?

Without identification of source, no one would bother to look. Besides more people are working now than under your hero Obooba…………….

Eat that graph kid

Arguing with people that want to pay more taxes is retarded
True, but it's fun to watch them spin.
Is it really fun watching Nancy Pelosi defend all 500 million Americans
It's fun watching the idiot libs on this forum trying to deny that the economy is soaring under Trump and was anemic under Obama.
Spits the moron who flat out refuses to answer why this rate of growth...

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

... is no better now than it was for the 7 years before Trump became president.

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

This also came from the BLS website.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Household Survey Data
The unemployment rate edged down to 3.8 percent in May, and the number of unemployed persons declined to 6.1 million. Over the year, the unemployment rate was down by 0.5 percentage point, and the number of unemployed persons declined by 772,000. (See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.5 percent), Blacks (5.9 percent), and Asians (2.1 percent) decreased in May. The jobless rates for adult women (3.3 percent), teenagers (12.8 percent), Whites (3.5 percent), and Hispanics (4.9 percent) changed little over the month. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

Without identification of source, no one would bother to look. Besides more people are working now than under your hero Obooba…………….

Eat that graph kid
I didn’t have to look, I already knew.

For the third time, how come YOU didn’t know. You’re the one who started up a thread about the economy... and one of the economic indicators is job growth; and you don’t even know what a BLS chart looks like.

:lmao:

Jesus you are stupid

Eat that graph kid

For the third time, how come YOU didn’t know. You’re the one who started up a thread about the economy... and one of the economic indicators is job growth; and you don’t even know what a BLS chart looks like.

But you are not everyone...……………… Your belief that everyone knows what you know is quite dysfunctional

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

Household Survey Data
The unemployment rate edged down to 3.8 percent in May, and the number of unemployed persons declined to 6.1 million. Over the year, the unemployment rate was down by 0.5 percentage point, and the number of unemployed persons declined by 772,000. (See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.5 percent), Blacks (5.9 percent), and Asians (2.1 percent) decreased in May. The jobless rates for adult women (3.3 percent), teenagers (12.8 percent), Whites (3.5 percent), and Hispanics (4.9 percent) changed little over the month. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
LOL

Look at how you flat out refuse to address my question.

Here’s job growth for the last 8 1/2 years...

... if Trump is doing better than Obama, why is that growth rate about the same as it was for Obama’s last 7 years in office?

LOL

DJIA

Nasdaq

S&P500

Yahoo Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
That's it? Am I supposed to read everything on that page to find what you posted? Post a direct link.

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

Household Survey Data

More African Americans are working than at any point in HISTORY, unemployment overall is at 3.8 percent.

No graph needed, if you can produce a conflicting graph, it's bullshit like you

Eat that graph kid

But you are not everyone...……………… Your belief that everyone knows what you know is quite dysfunctional
I know not everyone knows what I know. But I would expect someone who starts a thread on any given topic has at least done some amount of research on the topic they start. You demonstrated you’ve done very little, if anything at all.

Thanks for tacitly confessing you’re ignorant on the very topic you wanted to discuss.

Forum List

Back