Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

I can't believe 48% of the country doesnt approve of Trumps handling of the economy.
Sad to think that we have that many mental midgets and or partisan hacks in America.

DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.
Hey pinhead, Obama was president on election day.
No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?

I get it.

Under Obama it went from 6K to nearly 20K ( No you assholes can take credit since the election because Obama was President for most of January of 2017) That is over a 300% gain.

Were you posting here then praising Obama? Nope.

But you tried to steal two months of Obama's work.
The market reacts to news. It soared after Trump kicked Hillary's ass. Obama gets no credit between election day and inauguration day.
BTW, the Dow was not at 6k in Jan. 09, it was just under 8k.
Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?

Last edited:
LOL

Obama was still president on Election Day.

And the Dow bottomed out at 6600 in March, 2009. It tripled when it closed at 19800 when Obama left office.

I get it.

Under Obama it went from 6K to nearly 20K ( No you assholes can take credit since the election because Obama was President for most of January of 2017) That is over a 300% gain.

The market reacts to news. It soared after Trump kicked Hillary's ass. Obama gets no credit between election day and inauguration day.
Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all of this year.

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi wants fewer people working...………..No one told her
There are more people not working under Donnie Dirt Bag now than when Obama left. You can't blame Pelosi for that!
Not true.
Yes true. How is it that you are too ignorant to know that?

Simple. I don't need to call people names either. Grow up!

Labor%20Part%206%209%202018-X2.jpg

Nancy Pelosi wants fewer people working...………..No one told her
There are more people not working under Donnie Dirt Bag now than when Obama left. You can't blame Pelosi for that!
Not true.
Yes true. How is it that you are too ignorant to know that?

Simple. I don't need to call people names either. Grow up!

Labor%20Part%206%209%202018-X2.jpg
What is that chart all about?

I get it.

Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all off this year.
It IS soaring now. The stock market goes up and it goes down, a lot of things affect it and it's not the only economic indicator, although it's still in record territory. GDP growth is better under Trump, unemployment is lower under Trump, and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. I find it funny that hacks like you think you can talk the economy down by talking shit on a message board. When you try to deny the economy is better under Trump in every aspect, it just makes you look like an idiot who is deep in denial.

No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

According to your assertion that Trump is so terrible, it should be going down. Why isn't it?

I get it.

Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all off this year.
It IS soaring now. The stock market goes up and it goes down, a lot of things affect it and it's not the only economic indicator, although it's still in record territory. GDP growth is better under Trump, unemployment is lower under Trump, and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. I find it funny that hacks like you think you can talk the economy down by talking shit on a message board. When you try to deny the economy is better under Trump in every aspect, it just makes you look like an idiot who is deep in denial.
LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”

Donnie Dirt Bag didn't reverse enough yet, but give him time he is determined to do to the USA what he did to the Tramp Taj Mahal.

According to your assertion that Trump is so terrible, it should be going down. Why isn't it?
Quote me saying trump is doing so terrible or show the forum you’re lying about what I say.....

Forum List

Back