Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.

The DJI was 24,824 on 2 Jan 1018. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. That ain't great.

Perhaps if you loons weren't claiming it's the end of the world every fricken day and go with anti-Trump everything, the market would improve dramatically.

yeah that's it...the market is down because of my view of Trump.

Fuck you are stupid.
This is the kind of shit he's talking about, moron.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4129355-cost-fake-news-s-and-p-500

What exactly do you know about seekingalpha?

The DJI was 24,824 on 2 Jan 1018. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. That ain't great.

Perhaps if you loons weren't claiming it's the end of the world every fricken day and go with anti-Trump everything, the market would improve dramatically.

Fuck you are stupid.

It's not like it's a secret or anything it's just not all that known.

Fuck you are stupid.

It's a very popular and well respected source for investors. The gold standard for analysis and opinion, as well as investment strategies from experts in the stock market.

Fuck you are stupid.

It's a very popular and well respected source for investors. The gold standard for analysis and opinion, as well as investment strategies from experts in the stock market.

That is a bit of a stretch, while they have cleaned it up some, they are still have a reputation for being used by stock manipulators.

Fuck you are stupid.

That is a bit of a stretch, while they have cleaned it up some, they are still have a reputation for being used by stock manipulators.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fuck you are stupid.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well yeah, actually I do.

It was not that long ago that Hoffman had a big long post about how they were going to clean it up.

Trump does not get credit for Obama’s performance
So why are you trying to give Obama credit for Trump's performance? If the economy sucked right now would you be blaming Obama? Somehow I don't think so.

I am sure rightwinger would not be, but you sure would.
I'm sure he wouldn't be too. Looks like we agree rightwinger is a disingenuous hack (like you).

So why are you trying to give Obama credit for Trump's performance? If the economy sucked right now would you be blaming Obama? Somehow I don't think so.

I'm sure he wouldn't be too. Looks like we agree rightwinger is a disingenuous hack (like you).

Yes he is, just like you as you know you would be blaming Obama in a NY minute all the while kissing Trump's ass.

Yes he is, just like you as you know you would be blaming Obama in a NY minute all the while kissing Trump's ass.
I'm sure rightwinger appreciates you agreeing that he's a disingenuous hack. Thanks for confirming.

I'm sure rightwinger appreciates you agreeing that he's a disingenuous hack. Thanks for confirming.

There are a lot of them around here, you and rightwimger are two peas in a pod

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wait. You're a conservative. Do you like this Fox poll yes or no? Answer.
Wait. You're a liberal. Do you think FOX has credibility? Yes or no. Answer or stfu.

Forum List

Back