Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.
I get it.

Under Obama it went from 6K to nearly 20K ( No you assholes can take credit since the election because Obama was President for most of January of 2017) That is over a 300% gain.

Were you posting here then praising Obama? Nope.

But you tried to steal two months of Obama's work.
The market reacts to news. It soared after Trump kicked Hillary's ass. Obama gets no credit between election day and inauguration day.
BTW, the Dow was not at 6k in Jan. 09, it was just under 8k.
Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?
Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all off this year.
It IS soaring now. The stock market goes up and it goes down, a lot of things affect it and it's not the only economic indicator, although it's still in record territory. GDP growth is better under Trump, unemployment is lower under Trump, and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. I find it funny that hacks like you think you can talk the economy down by talking shit on a message board. When you try to deny the economy is better under Trump in every aspect, it just makes you look like an idiot who is deep in denial.
LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”
I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.

DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.
Hey pinhead, Obama was president on election day.
No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Donnie Dirt Bag didn't reverse enough yet, but give him time he is determined to do to the USA what he did to the Tramp Taj Mahal.
IOW you can't answer the question. Got it.

No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif
According to your assertion that Trump is so terrible, it should be going down. Why isn't it?
Quote me saying trump is doing so terrible or show the forum you’re lying about what I say.....
Oh, so you think he's doing well?

Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

According to your assertion that Trump is so terrible, it should be going down. Why isn't it?
Job growth has slowed under Donnie Dirt Bag from where Obama left off, and when Global Warming slowed slightly the Right called it a " New Ice Age," so welcome to the Great Tramp Depression.

Donnie Dirt Bag didn't reverse enough yet, but give him time he is determined to do to the USA what he did to the Tramp Taj Mahal.
IOW you can't answer the question. Got it.
I did answer, Obama's policies are so STRONG that it will take more work by Tramp to overcome them.

The stock market’s average annualized growth under Obama & Trump....

Dow

Obama: 17%
Trump: 20%

Nasdaq

Obama: 33%
Trump: 27%

S&P500

Obama: 21%
Trump: 16%

And that’s factoring in the recession numbers Obama inherited; which were still crashing early in his presidency. Compared to Trump, who inherited a strong and growing market.

Last edited:
I get it.

Under Obama it went from 6K to nearly 20K ( No you assholes can take credit since the election because Obama was President for most of January of 2017) That is over a 300% gain.

The market reacts to news. It soared after Trump kicked Hillary's ass. Obama gets no credit between election day and inauguration day.
Then why isn’t it soaring now? It’s been relatively flat for almost all off this year.
It IS soaring now. The stock market goes up and it goes down, a lot of things affect it and it's not the only economic indicator, although it's still in record territory. GDP growth is better under Trump, unemployment is lower under Trump, and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. I find it funny that hacks like you think you can talk the economy down by talking shit on a message board. When you try to deny the economy is better under Trump in every aspect, it just makes you look like an idiot who is deep in denial.
LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”
I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.

There is not one single economic indicator that is on a different path now than it was when Trump took office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nancy Pelosi wants fewer people working...………..No one told her
There are more people not working under Donnie Dirt Bag now than when Obama left. You can't blame Pelosi for that!
Not true.
Yes true. How is it that you are too ignorant to know that?

Simple. I don't need to call people names either. Grow up!

Labor%20Part%206%209%202018-X2.jpg
First of all, your chart does not show the total number of people not working, so that right there is a testament to your ignorance. And even your own chart shows the labor force is DOWN .2% from where Obama left it in Jan 2017.

Job growth has slowed under Donnie Dirt Bag from where Obama left off, and when Global Warming slowed slightly the Right called it a " New Ice Age," so welcome to the Great Tramp Depression.
223,000 jobs were added last month, dumbshit. I wouldn't call that "slowing".

LOL

There is not one single economic indicator that is on a different path now than it was when Trump took office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Source other than your imagination

Arguing with people that want to pay more taxes is retarded

That doesn't even break even.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

True, but it's fun to watch them spin.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!
I didn't know you were a Rush fan. lol

Your buddies at the NYT disagree with you.
New Milestones in Jobs Report Signal a Bustling Economy

June 5, 2015
Not even close!
I didn't know you were a Rush fan. lol
I love making the Right eat his words!

Your buddies at the NYT disagree with you.
New Milestones in Jobs Report Signal a Bustling Economy
I've been told by an authority you worship that the "failing" NY Times is "fake news."

I get it.

LOL

Moron, you’re saying the market IS soaring. I just showed you the Dow is barely up for the year, which is almost half over. The S&P500 is up only 4% and Nasdaq is up 11%.

Compare those with Trump’s first year in office...

DJIA

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +32%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: -3%

Nasdaq

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +32%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: +4%

S&P500

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +24%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: -1%

His first year in office was definitely described as soaring. His second year so far has been flat.

Quote me saying trump is doing so terrible or show the forum you’re lying about what I say.....
Oh, so you think he's doing well?
I think he’s doing well keeping the economy he inherited going strong.

True, but it's fun to watch them spin.
Is it really fun watching Nancy Pelosi defend all 500 million Americans

Forum List

Back