Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

Retard, those graphs do not even say where they are from.

Likely they are CNN creations

Jesus you are stupid
I can tell the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. How come you don’t know that? You never visit their site?

They are not identified...………………….

Aren't you proud that more African Americans are working now than were working under Obooba?
So what? Even without identification, I immediately recognized the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. I recognized them immediately since I visit that site regularly.

Again I ask... how come you didn’t recognize them? Don’t you ever go to the BLS website?
This also came from the BLS website.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Household Survey Data
The unemployment rate edged down to 3.8 percent in May, and the number of unemployed persons declined to 6.1 million. Over the year, the unemployment rate was down by 0.5 percentage point, and the number of unemployed persons declined by 772,000. (See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.5 percent), Blacks (5.9 percent), and Asians (2.1 percent) decreased in May. The jobless rates for adult women (3.3 percent), teenagers (12.8 percent), Whites (3.5 percent), and Hispanics (4.9 percent) changed little over the month. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
LOL

Look at how you flat out refuse to address my question.

Here’s job growth for the last 8 1/2 years...

... if Trump is doing better than Obama, why is that growth rate about the same as it was for Obama’s last 7 years in office?

You are retarded, the bureau of labor does not use meimit illustrations.

Seriously are you from Gilligans Island

LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”
I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.
Moron, you’re saying the market IS soaring. I just showed you the Dow is barely up for the year, which is almost half over. The S&P500 is up only 4% and Nasdaq is up 11%.

Compare those with Trump’s first year in office...

DJIA

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +32%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: -3%

Nasdaq

1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: +4%

S&P500

1/20/2017 - 1/20/2018: +24%
1/20/2018 - 6/08/2018: -1%

His first year in office was definitely described as soaring. His second year so far has been flat.
Why didn't you post a link?
Yahoo Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
That's it? Am I supposed to read everything on that page to find what you posted? Post a direct link.
You asked where I got my data from. That’s it.

I figured the math would fly clear over your head. :lol:

Retard, those graphs do not even say where they are from.

Likely they are CNN creations

Jesus you are stupid
I can tell the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. How come you don’t know that? You never visit their site?

Aren't you proud that more African Americans are working now than were working under Obooba?
So what? Even without identification, I immediately recognized the first 2 came directly from the BLS website. I recognized them immediately since I visit that site regularly.

Again I ask... how come you didn’t recognize them? Don’t you ever go to the BLS website?

Household Survey Data
The unemployment rate edged down to 3.8 percent in May, and the number of unemployed persons declined to 6.1 million. Over the year, the unemployment rate was down by 0.5 percentage point, and the number of unemployed persons declined by 772,000. (See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (3.5 percent), Blacks (5.9 percent), and Asians (2.1 percent) decreased in May. The jobless rates for adult women (3.3 percent), teenagers (12.8 percent), Whites (3.5 percent), and Hispanics (4.9 percent) changed little over the month. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
LOL

... if Trump is doing better than Obama, why is that growth rate about the same as it was for Obama’s last 7 years in office?
It's obvious he is doing better than Obama. And as I asked YOU earlier, if Trump's policies were so bad, and those statements by YOUR leaders that the economy would collapse with those policies, why aren't the numbers going down. You want it both ways. On the one hand, you claim the economy has slowed, then you post a graph that clearly shows it is improving. So which is it? Is Trump ruining the economy or is it improving under his leadership? Make up your feeble mind.

I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.
Moron, you’re saying the market IS soaring. I just showed you the Dow is barely up for the year, which is almost half over. The S&P500 is up only 4% and Nasdaq is up 11%.

DJIA

Nasdaq

S&P500

His first year in office was definitely described as soaring. His second year so far has been flat.
That's it? Am I supposed to read everything on that page to find what you posted? Post a direct link.

IOW you pulled it out of your ass. :lol:

Household Survey Data
LOL

LOLOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

“meimit??” :lmao:

As far as those graphs, the first one is from here...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And the second one is from here...

... so yeah, the BLS does in fact use such illustrations.

Household Survey Data
LOL

It's obvious he is doing better than Obama. And as I asked YOU earlier, if Trump's policies were so bad, and those statements by YOUR leaders that the economy would collapse with those policies, why aren't the numbers going down. You want it both ways. On the one hand, you claim the economy has slowed, then you post a graph that clearly shows it is improving. So which is it? Is Trump ruining the economy or is it improving under his leadership? Make up your feeble mind.
Now you’re lying again. Just as you did earlier when you misquoted me.

The rate of growth is no better now than it was for the last 7 years of Obama’s presidency...

Again... why isn’t the rate of growth any better than it was during the seven years prior to him becoming president?

DJIA

Nasdaq

S&P500

Nope, every number I used came from that site. You’re just not bright enough to use them.

You asked for a link to where I got those numbers and I gave you that link. Now you’re throwing a fit like s baby because you can’t figure it out yourself.

Nope, every number I used came from that site. You’re just not bright enough to use them.

You asked for a link to where I got those numbers and I gave you that link. Now you’re throwing a fit like s baby because you can’t figure it out yourself.
No, I'm just not going on a hunt to find what you could have posted but were too stupid to do so. Either that or you're just flat out lying about what you posted. Probably the latter.

Household Survey Data
LOL

The rate of growth is no better now than it was for the last 7 years of Obama’s presidency...

Again... why isn’t the rate of growth any better than it was during the seven years prior to him becoming president?
Again, retard, why isn't it going DOWN if Trump is so bad?

No, I'm just not going on a hunt to find what you could have posted but were too stupid to do so. Either that or you're just flat out lying about what you posted. Probably the latter.
LOLOL

So you’re not going to look at the numbers on that website, but you’re still going to falsely accuse me of lying?

Typical conservatism. <smh>

Household Survey Data
LOL

Again, retard, why isn't it going DOWN if Trump is so bad?
LOLOLOL

Why can’t you just answer my question? Why must you ascribe to me a position I never took just to avoid answering it?

You’re a special kind of stupid. Again, I never said Trump is doing “so bad.” Those are your words, not mine. So again I ask.... if Trump is doing better than Obama, then why isn’t the rate of job growth any better under Trump than it had been for Obama’s last 7 years in office...?

America is no longer the piggy bank that everyone is robbing. no more, folks, no more! HIP HIP HOORAY! Trump has made America great again!

Household Survey Data
LOL

LOLOLOL

Retard alert, look kid if you put your cursor over the graph the source page is revealed.

You are a rather poor fake news source, but very entertaining. Here is your link exposed

htts://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001&from_year=2010

The link is also from 2010, fool and it came from here

Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net

We love stupid people like you

Last edited:

Yawning and laughing, there's nothing on this page about Trump's approval rating. More fake news.

But there is this: "President Trump on Saturday expressed optimism about his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, but warned that the opportunity for Kim won’t happen again, calling it a “one-time shot.

Now he says this when just this past week he said that it may take several meetings to accomplish his goals.(Trump says it could take more than one meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to achieve denuclearization)

So which the fuck is it? This orange goon can't remember what he says from one day to the next.

Yawning and laughing, there's nothing on this page about Trump's approval rating. More fake news.

But there is this: "President Trump on Saturday expressed optimism about his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, but warned that the opportunity for Kim won’t happen again, calling it a “one-time shot.

Now he says this when just this past week he said that it may take several meetings to accomplish his goals.(Trump says it could take more than one meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to achieve denuclearization)

So which the fuck is it? This orange goon can't remember what he says from one day to the next.
Do you always use such vulgar language, or does the most African Americans in history working just agitate you?

Yawning

Household Survey Data
LOL

Another Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net graph

Seriously are you retarded? and why are you using graphs from 2010 anyway?

Yawning

Household Survey Data
LOL

LOLOLOL

Retard alert, look kid if you put your cursor over the graph the source page is revealed.

You are a rather poor fake news source, but very entertaining. Here is your link exposed

There is something mentally wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Even after giving you the link to the chart he posted, you still don’t understand it came from the BLS. Shit, just look at my link... it even shows it’s from the BLS, not memeit.net.

2s0blvo.jpg

Household Survey Data
LOL

Another Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net graph

Seriously are you retarded? and why are you using graphs from 2010 anyway?

Yawning
LOLOLOL

You’re truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Even when I post a link to the BLS, you still idiotically think it’s to memeit.net.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Do you always use such vulgar language, or does the most African Americans in history working just agitate you?

Yawning

I see you can't prove your thread title so you choose to attack me. You're trolling, troll.
Fake title, fake post with a link to a page that has nothing to do with Trump's approval rating.

Household Survey Data
LOL

LOLOLOL

There is something mentally wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Even after giving you the link to the chart he posted, you still don’t understand it came from the BLS. Shit, just look at my link... it even shows it’s from the BLS, not memeit.net.

2s0blvo.jpg

I copied the link and sourced it. The link is from 2010, which has nothing to do with today.

You got that turd?

You stay there in your deluded space

This is your link minus a letter invalidating it

LOL

htts://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000?from_year=2010

Forum List

Back