Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump enjoys being historic, so he'll be pleased this one gets him in the history books. The House has not passed such a Resolution in a hundred years. Way to Go Trump!

116TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION H. RES. 489
Condemning President Trump’s racist comments directed at Members of Congress....

Whereas President Donald Trump’s racist comments have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives— (1) believes that immigrants and their descendants have made America stronger, and that those who take the oath of citizenship are every bit as American as those whose families have lived in the United States for many generations;
(2) is committed to keeping America open to those lawfully seeking refuge and asylum from violence and oppression, and those who are willing to work hard to live the American Dream, no matter their race, ethnicity, faith, or country of origin; and
(3) strongly condemns President Donald Trump’s racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color by saying that our fellow Americans who are immigrants, and those who may look to the President like immigrants, should ‘‘go back’’ to other countries, by referring to immigrants and asylum seekers as ‘‘invaders,’’ and by saying that Members of Congress who are immigrants (or those of our colleagues who are wrongly assumed to be immigrants) do not belong in Congress or in the United States of America.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres489/BILLS-116hres489ih.pdf

I'm not sure it's racism fueling this, or xenophobia, or just a plain old hissy fit, but his reactions are out of line and invite this kind of accusation.

Historians will be arguing about whether or not this guy was racist for centuries--it will be almost as big a puzzle as if Cleopatra and Julius Caesar really had a son together.
He and his deplorables are crying about it today.

Every time we discuss issues at hand, you leftists call it crying. But when you have a complaint, it's not crying at all, is it?

Because Mexican flags are some scary shit!!!

Dang, how to GOP folks navigate in the world today, with all the rapists and drugs and flags threatening your very existence every second of every day??? Are you even able to leave your homes? Do you dare??
We dare. With guns in our pockets. We'll be safe. And you?

I'm good. No guns necessary. I'm glad they make you feel brave.

I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

Great another internet millionaire.

People who honestly do have money don't talk about it.

Especially on a public message board.

Then you confirmed what I always believed. All the liberals here who tell us they are doing very well financially are probably on welfare living at home with mom, because nearly every leftists I read on USMB either works from home, has their own business, or is independently wealthy.

Me? I'm the only truck driver here. :auiqs.jpg:

It is not just the liberals that tell us all about their money.

This is from a fellow Trumpian and is what started this discussion...I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

Could be, but they are much more believable.

When supposedly well-to-do liberals come here and tell us the government needs to take more of their money, it's suspicious right from the get go. When they tell us government needs to double the minimum wage, and claim they have a business, very suspicious at the least. When they tell us we need to do much more for the environment, a very costly project for businesses, I'm just supposed to believe that?

When a conservative comes here against all these things I listed (and more) then I'm more likely to believe them, because they paid their dues along the way. Like a lot of small business owners, they worked seven days a week, took on the torment of living their job, and finally found the rewards they were seeking.

I work in industry. I've met some of the business owners. I have wealthy people in my family--even a liberal one, and none of them complain that government isn't taking enough of their money, or government isn't doing enough to regulate businesses.

Yep, not one single example of a billionaire saying the Feds should raise the tax rates...:21::21::21::21:

A Message From the Billionaire’s Club: Tax Us

Wow. The first thing Democrats pass in 2 1/2 years and it's a condemnation of our President, proving definitively that the only thing Dems can do is bitch and resist. Maybe the squat is the smartest 4 of their party. At any rate, Dems are unfit to rule.

Do you watch or read any news at all? Democrats have passed hundreds of bills since they took the House.

It's the Republican controlled Senate that can't do any work. I don't know what they are doing. Nothing I guess.

Nearly halfway through the year, Congress has only passed 17 laws

No, you're NOT good. Anybody could walk up to you and stick a knife in your guts.

And the gun is about what it does (protect you), not how it makes you feel.
Some people refuse to accept responsibility for their own personal security.

We call them idiots and children.

This is awesome news...it’s time to M.A.R.A (Make America Racist Again)
Our founders had it right all along...just as all the data proves. A whiter nation is in FACT a safer, more productive, more unified nation. This isn’t even debatable.

It can't be debatable. Just look at the neighborhoods in the US alone. Minorities know where those safest, cleanest and most productive places are. You never heard of black flight before, did you?

In spite of our diversity, America is still a white nation for now, and people of color come from all over the world to move here legal or not. They are doing the same to Europe. There is a reason for that.

Norway is nice. Perhaps you would be happier in Norway.

No, you're NOT good. Anybody could walk up to you and stick a knife in your guts.

And the gun is about what it does (protect you), not how it makes you feel.
Some people refuse to accept responsibility for their own personal security.

We call them idiots and children.

And yet nobody has EVER walked up to me and stuck a knife in my gut. EVER. And remember, I live on the border. I spend time in Tijuana (gasp!).

I'm safe. Every single day. Even in Mexico.

You are snowflakes. Scared of your own dam shadow because it has darker skin than you.

Edit - you probably need more guns. That might help you feel better.

Dang, how to GOP folks navigate in the world today, with all the rapists and drugs and flags threatening your very existence every second of every day??? Are you even able to leave your homes? Do you dare??

I don't know. Were you afraid to leave your home with statues of Robert E Lee or Stonewall Jackson were in the public? How about Christopher Columbus?

Were you afraid to send your kids to a public school that had a picture of Jesus Christ on the wall, or afraid to go to court because a monument of the Ten Commandments stood there?

It is scary shit when they take down an American flag to fly the Mexican one. You don't know what that means? Would you be concerned if your wife took your picture off her desk at work and replaced it with one of an old boyfriend?

Last edited:
Our founders had it right all along...just as all the data proves. A whiter nation is in FACT a safer, more productive, more unified nation. This isn’t even debatable.

It can't be debatable. Just look at the neighborhoods in the US alone. Minorities know where those safest, cleanest and most productive places are. You never heard of black flight before, did you?

In spite of our diversity, America is still a white nation for now, and people of color come from all over the world to move here legal or not. They are doing the same to Europe. There is a reason for that.

That doesn’t make sense to anybody sane....Why would think the good people of this nation should flee from the bad people of this nation?

Perhaps you'd be happier in Mexico.

Replacing the flag of the resident nation with the flag of a foreign nation is internationally recognized as an act of war.

Is war not scary?

Lordy how do you snowflakes make it through the day???

NO! I am NOT afraid of war with Mexico! You are asking me if I am afraid of war with my next door neighbor! I spend a lot of time in Mexico. A LOT.

You can't scare me with lies. Mexicans are not scary people. They just aren't. I know better. They don't want to start a war with the United States. God help us if that's what you think.

That doesn’t make sense to anybody sane....Why would think the good people of this nation should flee from the bad people of this nation?

It's just a helpful suggestion for people who desire a whiter country. This country is not getting whiter.

I am very happy in Mexico. I spend a lot of time there. I am only 7 miles from the border. I don't limit myself to the US side only. I get the best of both worlds.

Replacing the flag of the resident nation with the flag of a foreign nation is internationally recognized as an act of war.

Is war not scary?

Lordy how do you snowflakes make it through the day???

NO! I am NOT afraid of war with Mexico! You are asking me if I am afraid of war with my next door neighbor! I spend a lot of time in Mexico. A LOT.

You can't scare me with lies. Mexicans are not scary people. They just aren't. I know better. They don't want to start a war with the United States. God help us if that's what you think.

Meanwhile, outside of LibTardia..wetbacks fuck shit up.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

I am very happy in Mexico. I spend a lot of time there. I am only 7 miles from the border. I don't limit myself to the US side only. I get the best of both worlds.

Great! Then move there, far away from the US border, and then tell us how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back