Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
34734148643_4f01fbecbf_c.jpg
You should at least try to make the memes apply to the conversation. Random pics don't do anything.

The shit you libs post, is so senseless, and random, that I don't feel much pressure to do that.

1uj7rw.jpg
You could have just said you weren't smart enough, we would have understood and even tried to help. Unlike conservitards we nice people.
Transference regarding your lack of intelligence is never food for a good debate.
You're the expert pal.
Like a Dog Returning to His Vomit, Obama is palling around with terrorists again.
You're the expert on that, correct?
What flag do you fly over your compound?

So, not going to take my advice, huh?

34734148643_4f01fbecbf_c.jpg
You should at least try to make the memes apply to the conversation. Random pics don't do anything.

The shit you libs post, is so senseless, and random, that I don't feel much pressure to do that.

1uj7rw.jpg
What does Jesse Jackson say about Trump today?

Who cares. Jesse Jackson is a blatant anti-white racist.
Quite True

Trump, on the other hand is a racist

Based on what? The fact that he told people who happen to leave the country if they don't like it? Let me guess, when he said "there were good people on both sides" in reference to Charlottesville, a quote that was stripped out of its context to convince the sheep.
Trump is a scam artist, a con man. Some of us are on to his lies and bullcrap. We refuse to be common dupes.
Lol
Trump is not forcing an progressive agenda on America’s... :fu:
No one is forcing an agenda. Elected representatives have a right to promote whatever agenda they want.

Yes, they have that right. We also have the right to denounce certain agendas. The fact that many don't denounce the squad and frankly the Democratic party in general is a sobering testament to just how far our country has fallen.
BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

That is incorrect. If you are looking for "testament to how far out country has fallen" you should take note of your support for a lying racist elected in an election tainted by a hostile foreign power who supports white supremacists and embraces authoritarian dictators over our democratic allies. Among other things.

1uj7rw.jpg

Based on what? The fact that he told people who happen to leave the country if they don't like it? Let me guess, when he said "there were good people on both sides" in reference to Charlottesville, a quote that was stripped out of its context to convince the sheep.
Trump is a scam artist, a con man. Some of us are on to his lies and bullcrap. We refuse to be common dupes.
Lol
No one is forcing an agenda. Elected representatives have a right to promote whatever agenda they want.

Yes, they have that right. We also have the right to denounce certain agendas. The fact that many don't denounce the squad and frankly the Democratic party in general is a sobering testament to just how far our country has fallen.
BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

That is incorrect. If you are looking for "testament to how far out country has fallen" you should take note of your support for a lying racist elected in an election tainted by a hostile foreign power who supports white supremacists and embraces authoritarian dictators over our democratic allies. Among other things.
Omar, Talib and The 4 Whores of The Apocalypse are The Only Racists that anyone supports and it's you who supports them.

Why did Hillary Clinton punch Bill Clinton in The Eye?

Same reason as people want to punch you.

You are a whore.

"Got Vase"?

Broken-vase.jpg

Last edited:
Never in the history of the United States has a President been declared a racist by the United States Congress
And why not?

Because they weren't racist?

:laughing0301:

You motherfuckers just have no clue when you look foolish, do you?

Quite True

Both were racist statements

Go back to Africa was a common taunt during the Civil Rights era
Trump seemed obsessed with proving Obama came from Africa

Not one Democrat attends the embassy opening in Jerusalem but Trump is the racist...LOL

Idiot

Democrats did not support the move, so did most of the world
They will move it back as soon as Trump is gone

And why not?

Quite True

Not one Democrat attends the embassy opening in Jerusalem but Trump is the racist...LOL

Idiot

Democrats support Infanticide, Child Prostitution, Human Trafficking, Pedophilia, and Free Shit for Illegal Aliens, and Lazy People who buy Designer Clothes with their Welfare Checks.

Why do you support the Genocide of Black Americans at Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers?

1uj7rw.jpg

Lol

BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

1m2n1a.jpg

And why not?

Quite True

Idiot

Who is "they?" The Israeli's are over the moon about the move and they adore Trump -- something like over 80% approval. It is their country and none of our business where they allow our embassy to be.

1uj7rw.jpg
You could have just said you weren't smart enough, we would have understood and even tried to help. Unlike conservitards we nice people.
Transference regarding your lack of intelligence is never food for a good debate.
You're the expert pal.
Like a Dog Returning to His Vomit, Obama is palling around with terrorists again.

"But...but...but... Obama!"

How original!

You really don't understand what's happening here do you.

Fuckin' dumbass.

And why not?

Quite True

Idiot

Really? Because Obama said it should move there and they did support it then.

1uj7rw.jpg
You're the expert pal.

How original!

Fuckin' dumbass.

But but but but but. TDS

1uj7rw.jpg
You're the expert pal.

How original!

Fuckin' dumbass.

What Flag do you fly above your compound?

1uj7rw.jpg

Lol

BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

Omar, Talib and The 4 Whores of The Apocalypse are The Only Racists that anyone supports and it's you who supports them.

Why did Hillary Clinton punch Bill Clinton in The Eye?

Same reason as people want to punch you.

You are a whore.

"Got Vase"?

Broken-vase.jpg
Deflection is all you've got?

Damn-youre-stupid.jpg

1uj7rw.jpg

Lol

BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

1m2n1a.jpg
That's all.youve got? A tired old comserconser trope that even you don't believe?

What about the rest of my post? I gather you agree with it?

I'm actually quite bright. As you probably can tell
Coulda fooled me kid.

It would be pretty sad if you could not pick up on that, just from my vocabulary.

But, I know that as a lib, you can't admit to anyone you disagree with, being anything but stupid and evil.
It's quite simple really, if you were actually smart you wouldn't be a tRumpkin.

It really is just that easy to tell here.

You're the expert pal.

How original!

Fuckin' dumbass.

But but but but but. TDS

And that is no more original than his post, and just as topical.

You're the expert pal.

How original!

Fuckin' dumbass.

What Flag do you fly above your compound?

What compound? I have a house in the suburbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back