Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for you being sanctimonious. Happy to compare resumes at any time.
Do you live on the border? If you don't then you don't know how reality works on the border. I live it everyday. That's my resume on border issues.

So you know more than my two friends who are police officers and the border patrol agents? I find that hard to believe. I am neither pro or anti Wall. I am Pro listening to the border patrol agents who do want the the Wall.
I also know border patrol agents. Lots of them. They live here with me on the border. They don't all want a wall. Most know it is better to focus money and attention on the ports of entry, where the true crime happens.

89% favor a wall? Again, I am not an expert but they are.

Border Patrol agents overwhelmingly support Trump’s wall in new survey

Border Patrol union president speaks up in support of Trump’s border wall
I can only speak for my neighbors and friends who are border agents.

So that’s less than 1%. I am listening to the 89% with all due respect. Regardless of who is in the White House.

Repubtards pointing fingers at border drug trafficking while taking money from drug companies that pushed 100 Billion Hydrocodone / Oxycontin pills on to US population last year with a street value of $2.5 Trillion!!!

keeping people high, and uneducated is the only way they can get morons to vote for them.
The trouble with this lie is that Republicans are the people you consider schmucks but keep you alive by being the designated drivers. And your trait of projecting your foibles on most of us in the silent majority is unacceptable. Jump back in the lake, tadpole. You heard your parents to do tail wagging and you thought they said tongue wagging. They didn't. :rolleyes:
Repubtards are the drunken schmucks who crashed the country in the ditch, allowed 9/11 on their watch, refused to get Bin Laden, LIED about Iraq, KILLED 10,000 US CITIZENS, QUADRUPLED THE DEBT, causing massive inflation & still Increasing Deficit spending without being at war!

So that's the name of your town, the Southern Border? :auiqs.jpg:

I expected such a response.
You're just a little too creepy for me Ray From Cleveland. I'm not comfortable giving you the name of my city.

Why, do you think I could find you by the name of your city? I live in Cleveland. Not afraid of anything. Talk about snowflake.
It's creepy that you're asking for it.

No, you're not afraid of me coming from Cleveland down to California to do you harm. You're afraid that I will look up those statistics to point out some facts we've been talking about.

Oh yes, I've done this multiple times with people just like yourself; making claims that diversity has no effect on their community. That was until I googled it to prove them wrong.

So my question left you with three choices: Refuse to tell me the area you live in so I can't find the stats. lie to me about where you actually live, or be honest where I can research the city or town to make some valid points to support my claims. You chose option number 1. But I'll give you credit for at least being honest.

You see, you don't have to live in an area to know what's going on there. This isn't the 60's. Many of us have friends that live all over the country, family perhaps like I do, even internet folks we became friends with.

That's besides the fact I caught you in a lie. In one post you claim you have no fear and therefore no need to own a firearm, but here you are, thinking that I could somehow possibly find out who you are by simply providing a city or town, and are in fear of me.

I'm Ray from Cleveland. And if you decide to come here to do me harm, good luck, because there are probably 10,000 people here with my first name, but even if you could deduce it somehow, I'm always prepared to defend myself BECAUSE I am a firearm owner.

Ray From Cleveland I am a woman and you are a conservative white man. Conservative white men in this country are the biggest threat to people who are not conservative white men. When you are a woman you can tell me when I should be cautious.

I never once claimed diversity never had an effect on my community! WHERE did you get that? I choose to celebrate it instead of cower from it. I love the diversity. Sure we have crime here. Like I said, I have successfully kept myself safe, even living here on the dangerous deadly border for many years without one gun. It's not that hard.

Oh yes, because conservative white men are so violent. :laughing0301:

So now we can conclude that yes, diversity is a problem like it is just about anywhere in this country. That's the only point I was trying to make.

I live in a diverse community. I know what it was like when it was predominately white, and I know what it's like today. It's not a minor difference, it's a major difference.

And perhaps when you come to the same conclusion that I have, you will understand our stance and what Trump is trying to do for the safety of ALL people in our country.

Very well.

For 2016 specifically, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) data shows 37,461 people were killed in 34,436 motor vehicle crashes, an average of 102 per day.[1]

In 2010, there were an estimated 5,419,000 crashes, 30,296 deadly, killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000.[2] About 2,000 children under 16 die every year in traffic collisions.[3] Records indicate that there were 3,613,732 motor vehicle fatalities in the United States from 1899 to 2013.

Motor vehicle fatality rate in U.S. by year - Wikipedia

Are you really this dense?

How exactly do the existence of motor vehicle accidents support your claim that 50% of people don't know how to use their turn signals?

So where can I find these statistics you're looking for on how many people don't use turn signals?

This is so typical of you leftists.

LoL

You tell me. You're the one making bullshit claims with bullshit numbers.

No, the numbers I gave you are factual. The reality is I'm on the road all day every day. It's also reality that because you choose not to believe me, you ask for statistics you know doesn't exist. Like I said, so very typical of leftists.

LoL!

It's "factual" yet there is absolutely no documented evidence for it and it's entirely determined by you. And it's somehow my fault that you can't support your own idiotic claim. Unbelievable. You're a fucking idiot.

You don't have to take my word for it. Just ask any professional American driver. They will tell you the exact same thing.

Like I said, if you don't see the problem driving the few minutes you do each day, then chances are you are one of those people I speak of.

Repubtards pointing fingers at border drug trafficking while taking money from drug companies that pushed 100 Billion Hydrocodone / Oxycontin pills on to US population last year with a street value of $2.5 Trillion!!!

keeping people high, and uneducated is the only way they can get morons to vote for them.
The trouble with this lie is that Republicans are the people you consider schmucks but keep you alive by being the designated drivers. And your trait of projecting your foibles on most of us in the silent majority is unacceptable. Jump back in the lake, tadpole. You heard your parents to do tail wagging and you thought they said tongue wagging. They didn't. :rolleyes:
Repubtards are the drunken schmucks who crashed the country in the ditch, allowed 9/11 on their watch, refused to get Bin Laden, LIED about Iraq, KILLED 10,000 US CITIZENS, QUADRUPLED THE DEBT, causing massive inflation & still Increasing Deficit spending without being at war!
KM, your beer is flat. *yawn*

Are you really this dense?

How exactly do the existence of motor vehicle accidents support your claim that 50% of people don't know how to use their turn signals?

So where can I find these statistics you're looking for on how many people don't use turn signals?

This is so typical of you leftists.

LoL

You tell me. You're the one making bullshit claims with bullshit numbers.

No, the numbers I gave you are factual. The reality is I'm on the road all day every day. It's also reality that because you choose not to believe me, you ask for statistics you know doesn't exist. Like I said, so very typical of leftists.

LoL!

It's "factual" yet there is absolutely no documented evidence for it and it's entirely determined by you. And it's somehow my fault that you can't support your own idiotic claim. Unbelievable. You're a fucking idiot.

You don't have to take my word for it. Just ask any professional American driver. They will tell you the exact same thing.

Like I said, if you don't see the problem driving the few minutes you do each day, then chances are you are one of those people I speak of.

Go ahead and find me a professional driver who says the same thing you're saying.

If you haven't noticed, you're doing it again. You make extremely stupid statements that can't be confirmed and then you're going to blame me for the fact that you can't support your own stupid bullshit.

You're just a little too creepy for me Ray From Cleveland. I'm not comfortable giving you the name of my city.

Why, do you think I could find you by the name of your city? I live in Cleveland. Not afraid of anything. Talk about snowflake.
It's creepy that you're asking for it.

No, you're not afraid of me coming from Cleveland down to California to do you harm. You're afraid that I will look up those statistics to point out some facts we've been talking about.

Oh yes, I've done this multiple times with people just like yourself; making claims that diversity has no effect on their community. That was until I googled it to prove them wrong.

So my question left you with three choices: Refuse to tell me the area you live in so I can't find the stats. lie to me about where you actually live, or be honest where I can research the city or town to make some valid points to support my claims. You chose option number 1. But I'll give you credit for at least being honest.

You see, you don't have to live in an area to know what's going on there. This isn't the 60's. Many of us have friends that live all over the country, family perhaps like I do, even internet folks we became friends with.

That's besides the fact I caught you in a lie. In one post you claim you have no fear and therefore no need to own a firearm, but here you are, thinking that I could somehow possibly find out who you are by simply providing a city or town, and are in fear of me.

I'm Ray from Cleveland. And if you decide to come here to do me harm, good luck, because there are probably 10,000 people here with my first name, but even if you could deduce it somehow, I'm always prepared to defend myself BECAUSE I am a firearm owner.

Ray From Cleveland I am a woman and you are a conservative white man. Conservative white men in this country are the biggest threat to people who are not conservative white men. When you are a woman you can tell me when I should be cautious.

I never once claimed diversity never had an effect on my community! WHERE did you get that? I choose to celebrate it instead of cower from it. I love the diversity. Sure we have crime here. Like I said, I have successfully kept myself safe, even living here on the dangerous deadly border for many years without one gun. It's not that hard.

Oh yes, because conservative white men are so violent. :laughing0301:

So now we can conclude that yes, diversity is a problem like it is just about anywhere in this country. That's the only point I was trying to make.

I live in a diverse community. I know what it was like when it was predominately white, and I know what it's like today. It's not a minor difference, it's a major difference.

And perhaps when you come to the same conclusion that I have, you will understand our stance and what Trump is trying to do for the safety of ALL people in our country.

Most of the mass shooters are white men. In my experience, conservative white men are angrier than other white men. Trumpers are seriously angry and I don't think any of us are surprised when they send bombs to congress people and shoot up churches.

Diversity is only a problem for people who only want to live with other white people. Or people who are afraid of people who aren't white. Kind of like how the Jews in Israel only want to live with other Jews. They are at perpetual war with their neighbors. I don't want to live like that. I don't want to only live with other white people.

I hear Idaho is nice. You'd probably like it better than Cleveland. You should go where you are happy. Cleveland will NEVER be all white again. It just won't. Accept reality.

President Trump is NOT a racist

If Trump is a racist.....how is it that he nominated the first African American female to become a General in the US Marine Corps?

President Trump is NOT a racist! GOD Bless him!

8V0mYkD.png

If Trump is a racist.....how is it that he nominated the first African American female to become a General in the US Marine Corps?

8V0mYkD.png

"I'm not racist. I have a black friend."

8V0mYkD.png

And did you appointed your "friend" a General in the US Marine Corps? Of course not!

You are not Trump!

what a loser you are!

8V0mYkD.png

And did you appointed your "friend" a General in the US Marine Corps?

what a loser you are!

English?

Of course.

President Donald Trump is not a racist

GOD Bless President Trump.

8V0mYkD.png

And did you appointed your "friend" a General in the US Marine Corps?

what a loser you are!

English?

Of course.

President Donald Trump is not a racist

GOD Bless President Trump.
2S5EG1S.jpg

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.
You and I both know that Trump did not make any racist comments. He didn't even mention race, let alone denigrate or laud any particular race.

Why do you choose to base your political opinions on falsehoods? How is that working out for you?

THINK!

Last edited:
Trump will now be branded a racist for the rest of his days

A well earned title

He would be branded that no matter what from the left. And it's not just Trump. Any Republican that would have been elected would be branded the same.

Everybody knows how the Democrats constantly divide the country, and now it's on record.
I've never thought George W Bush was a racist. Or his daddy either.

I think I COULD have got behind Trump if he had been any sort of a decent person. I don't think all Republicans are racist, but all racists seem to be Republicans and they seem to be very welcome in the party. Trump caters to their worst instincts on daily basis and the deafening silence from the rest of the party is tacit approval.

Maybe that's why folks think Trump is a racist.
You listed no specifics. Put down your racist bullshit because of your feelz and list some.
Oh I don't need to do that. Turn on a news channel. Any news channel. Hell, they talking about it on Aljezeera for God's sake.

I'm not playing your game. Trump is a proud racist.
LMAO! Towel head CNN said so?! Do better retard. You do need to do that.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.
Its just incredible to me how you people blindly defend Trump no matter what his dumbass says or does.

"Fuck them all" is by the way what Hitler said once to all other political parties of Germany - and also to the parliament of Germany - and to everyone who was in his eyes not worth to be a German. Hitler was a funny man - and lots laughed about him while lots of others laughed with him. But he realized his "Fuck them all" dream. - On the other side: not to laugh is not an answer too. God bless the USA.

Last edited:
Trump is not your ordinary racist

He doesn’t just hate blacks, he hates Mexicans, hates immigrants from nonwhite nations, hates Muslims

Hell...he even hates handicapped people

No one hates you because of your retardation. It is because you are a race baiting asshole.

Millions of Americans voted for Trump because he is a racist

We call them deplorable

Your hate of your fellow Americans is disgusting.

If this country is so shitty, why don't you leave?
You are the one who hates the US constitution, Statue of Liberty & everything the US stands for. Why didn't you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back