🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on climate change: Ok, I lied about that, too

Maggie Haberman on Twitter

Says man has some influence.

#TrumpWarriorsSoMad
Nothing in Nature Is Where It Belongs Unless Man Put It There

Believing anything the Eco-Eunuchs say will kill his jobs plan. To save the economy, he should start with repealing the Endangered (=Unfit) Species Act, opening up all Wildlife Reserves to development, and cutting off government funds from the Greedy Green climate researchers.

So you'd kill off every animal on this planet besides Humans, dogs, cats and a few others like cows, pigs, and chickens. Sad.

Yep, lets destroy our national treasures...How retarded. Your extreme capitalist bullshit are the true greedy assholes.

The unwillingness by some to grasp the importance of cleaning up our air and water for the health of all humans is something I will never understand.

It is a shame that a disproportionate amount of what we spend on the environment goes into the pockets of fudgebaking liars who do nothing to help the actual environment. Cutting off their funding and redirecting it to desal and other things that do help is the first step.

But he is hiring only skeptics and people that will make it worse.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Your warmer side is completely full of shit, and you will prove that by chickening out from answering.

Physics. The law of Thermal Dynamics. There is an 28 degree ocean below one pole and a much colder land mass under the other.

Question answered. Now the warmer side is no longer full of shit. Again. That was easy.

Why do you keep asking the same question? The answer is always the same.
which pole drives the climate?

Antarctica A ‘Key Driver’ Of Global Climate, South Pole Temperatures Affect ‘Rest Of The Planet’

Unnecessary Shortages Raise Profits

The Zero-Growth Gurus have hoarded more wealth in Antarctica's untouched natural resources than has been extracted from the whole rest of the Earth.

The unwillingness by some to grasp the importance of cleaning up our air and water for the health of all humans is something I will never understand.

It is a shame that a disproportionate amount of what we spend on the environment goes into the pockets of fudgebaking liars who do nothing to help the actual environment. Cutting off their funding and redirecting it to desal and other things that do help is the first step.

Fool.

Fool.
you're correct, it is foolish to spend all of the money on global warming rather than the environment. It's why a change was necessary as well.

what did he lie about? Honest question

Forget your anti-tard pills this morning?

Your deplorable Trump once tweeted that he thought climate change was a hoax invented by the Chinese. Now he's saying "I think there is some connectivity” between humans and climate change.

Trump says keeping ‘open mind’ on climate change: New York Times
I asked a legit question you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
I cant know everything... and as usual, you are late to the party..

Ever heard of google, dumbfuck?

what did he lie about? Honest question

Forget your anti-tard pills this morning?

Your deplorable Trump once tweeted that he thought climate change was a hoax invented by the Chinese. Now he's saying "I think there is some connectivity” between humans and climate change.

Trump says keeping ‘open mind’ on climate change: New York Times
I asked a legit question you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
I cant know everything... and as usual, you are late to the party..

Ever heard of google, dumbfuck?
What kind of faggot uses that?

This from someone who thinks the Marshall Islands are "sinking" from rising ocean levels, while Hawaii and almost everything else is immune from the ocean "rise."

Try answering the question

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other?:

Maggie Haberman on Twitter

Says man has some influence.

#TrumpWarriorsSoMad
Nothing in Nature Is Where It Belongs Unless Man Put It There

Believing anything the Eco-Eunuchs say will kill his jobs plan. To save the economy, he should start with repealing the Endangered (=Unfit) Species Act, opening up all Wildlife Reserves to development, and cutting off government funds from the Greedy Green climate researchers.

So you'd kill off every animal on this planet besides Humans, dogs, cats and a few others like cows, pigs, and chickens. Sad.

Yep, lets destroy our national treasures...How retarded. Your extreme capitalist bullshit are the true greedy assholes.

Vermin and Vegetation

You prove that, despite their pose of touchy-feely idealism, nature-lovers are vicious Unabomber enemies of the human race. Those beasts you hug get in our way. The wealth they obstruct us from developing will elevate all classes. We won't let it be totally hogged by the upper class. In fact, Trustfundie Treehuggers like RFK, Jr., are motivated by Birth-Class Supremacy instincts to create scarcities and drive up their dynasties' profits that way.

Forum List

Back