🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on climate change: Ok, I lied about that, too

As I understand it, this is on the list of formerly conservative issues that no longer matter.

It does seem like list is expanding.
Protecting the environment used to be a totally bipartisan movement.

After all, it was Nixon who created the EPA.

And it was Democrats who corrupted the EPA and turned it into a hack partisan bloated pile of shit.

Why do you keep asking the same question? The answer is always the same.

LOL!!!

The answer to the question "what drives Earth climate change?" is right in front of you, and you are too stupid to notice it....

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antarctica
7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

and land moves...

If Earth had two polar oceans, how much ice would it have???

But he is hiring only skeptics and people that will make it worse.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Your warmer side is completely full of shit, and you will prove that by chickening out from answering.

Physics. The law of Thermal Dynamics. There is an 28 degree ocean below one pole and a much colder land mass under the other.

Question answered. Now the warmer side is no longer full of shit. Again. That was easy.

which pole drives the climate?

Antarctica A ‘Key Driver’ Of Global Climate, South Pole Temperatures Affect ‘Rest Of The Planet’

Your warmer side is completely full of shit, and you will prove that by chickening out from answering.

Physics. The law of Thermal Dynamics. There is an 28 degree ocean below one pole and a much colder land mass under the other.

Question answered. Now the warmer side is no longer full of shit. Again. That was easy.

Antarctica A ‘Key Driver’ Of Global Climate, South Pole Temperatures Affect ‘Rest Of The Planet’
there you go, nice job!!! and it's because it is land based ice system and it drove the ice in the north pole and so it goes. As long as the antarctic is ice, we have our climate.

what did he lie about? Honest question

Forget your anti-tard pills this morning?

Your deplorable Trump once tweeted that he thought climate change was a hoax invented by the Chinese. Now he's saying "I think there is some connectivity” between humans and climate change.

Trump says keeping ‘open mind’ on climate change: New York Times
I asked a legit question you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
I cant know everything... and as usual, you are late to the party..

Your deplorable Trump once tweeted that he thought climate change was a hoax invented by the Chinese. Now he's saying "I think there is some connectivity” between humans and climate change.

I asked a legit question you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
I cant know everything... and as usual, you are late to the party..

Honest question: How the hell could you NOT know about this? Are you legitimately retarded? Honest question, if you are retarded I apologize.

OK, what happens when Earth has two polar oceans?

LOL!!!

The answer to the question "what drives Earth climate change?" is right in front of you, and you are too stupid to notice it....

and land moves...

Ice on the land is melting.

Not to worry, it's a plot by the Zionist to make the "Groper Elect" look stupid.

huh?

Are you confused? I know, I know. It's really complicated stuff.

:itsok:

LOL!!!

and land moves...

Ice on the land is melting.

Not to worry, it's a plot by the Zionist to make the "Groper Elect" look stupid.
what land?

huh?

Are you confused? I know, I know. It's really complicated stuff.

:itsok:
he's keeping an open mind, so? he didn't say what he said about a hoax was wrong. so where did he lie?

For everyone here, if Earth had two polar oceans at it did in Jurassic, it would have NO ICE, the atmosphere would be 50% thicker (there is a lot of compressed gas in that ice), and if you observed Earth from space, you would see just clouds. The dinos had feathers for two reasons - it was raining almost all the time, and the wind and air pressure were greater.

Maggie Haberman on Twitter

Says man has some influence.

#TrumpWarriorsSoMad
Nothing in Nature Is Where It Belongs Unless Man Put It There

Believing anything the Eco-Eunuchs say will kill his jobs plan. To save the economy, he should start with repealing the Endangered (=Unfit) Species Act, opening up all Wildlife Reserves to development, and cutting off government funds from the Greedy Green climate researchers.

You libtards don't know Trump at all. One by one he's taking the left's issues out of play...then he will quietly deal with them.
One by one, Trump is getting you Chumps to go along with liberal policies.

LaDexter proven correct.

Trump will find the FBI file from 2012 that Obama covered up, the fraud case against the warmers that caused O to remain "silent" for two years on the issue he later claimed was the most pressing one facing humanity....

So the entire world scientific institutions are a fraud. Man, . Please go find a cave...
Caveman Nostalgia

Nature boy treehuggers want us to go back to the lifestyle of the Stone Age. The only thing that will snap them out of their mutant regressive worldview is to make them learn what it is like to be hunted.

The unwillingness by some to grasp the importance of cleaning up our air and water for the health of all humans is something I will never understand.

Forum List

Back