Trump on DeSantis: “No Personal Charisma” and “Dull Personality”

Trump on DeSantis: “No Personal Charisma” and “Dull Personality”​

Note that Trump has NOT made up a nickname yet. :wink:

"A source who spoke on the condition of anonymity told Swan"...

How did I know?

Because the media lies though it's collective teeth.

I can see their little Machiavellian minds working...

'We're totally fucked... How do we sew the seeds of dissension among Republicans? I know...make up some crap pitting them against each other. Now we just need some useful idiots to spread this bullshit on social media...'
Looks like the Trump/DeSantis engagement has been called off.

It's a shame. Those two assholes deserve each other.

I like Trump. But he is all washed up, De Santis actually does stuff. Trump supports a useless vaccine even the democrats rejected last year but they mandate NOW. Trump is done, "Out of here".
Is that a promise?

I don't care about a presidents charisma or personality. All I care about is the end result of their decisions and their impact.

Despite bidens pitiful personality, I don't like him because all he has done is shit on America and Americans.

Trumps personality and charisma was the opposite of bidens, it was too much for my taste, but I still supported him because he loved america and Americans and did a good job of supporting both.
Trump loves America so much that he has to lie about it every chance he gets for his own gain.

What a wonderful guy.

Who cares? I won't vote for their idiot either. In fact, the biggest problem we have in this country is that so many slackjawed morons will always vote Ds or Rs, regardless of how bad they are.

Please stop.
36aocg-S.jpg

The left leaning media loves it when the former president plays political hardball with fellow republicans but why does it matter when the Country is falling apart and it doesn't look like the current president will make it to the mid-terns?

DeSantis refuses to kiss the ring, so Trump is opening fire on his potential rival

Shouldn’t this twit’s tweet have been removed since it’s about Trump? Guess Twitter and the morons who use it still need to use his name to make a living, go figure.

"A source who spoke on the condition of anonymity told Swan"...

How did I know?

Because the media lies though it's collective teeth.

I can see their little Machiavellian minds working...

'We're totally fucked... How do we sew the seeds of dissension among Republicans? I know...make up some crap pitting them against each other. Now we just need some useful idiots to spread this bullshit on social media...'
Funny how they still need to use his name to be relevant. Lol

Forum List

Back