Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’

I wouldn't wish that woman well. She's a monster. She preyed on young girls for epstein.

I hope she's sent to prison where she belongs. Let the women there make sure justice happens on this woman.

trump wishes her well.

Well dummy she'd have to be arrested and charged with a crime?? Seen that happen yet?? I haven't.

You sure are an idiot.

It is not surprising that one sexual predator/abuser would wish another one well. "Birds of a feather . . ."

Never any uproar when no-bama did a photo op with this rapist... But yet, when there's an 20 year old Celebrity Trump days photo op with Epstein. The gaslight starts igniting per usual.
Did Obama wish him well when he was indicted??

I wouldn't wish that woman well. She's a monster. She preyed on young girls for epstein.

I hope she's sent to prison where she belongs. Let the women there make sure justice happens on this woman.

trump wishes her well.

I think he is wishing her good luck on making it to the trial.

Clinton bodybag count is growing.gif

trump wishes her well.

Well dummy she'd have to be arrested and charged with a crime?? Seen that happen yet?? I haven't.

You sure are an idiot.
Are you saying you STILL don't know she was arrested and charged??

trump wishes her well.

He must be communicating with her in code.

Donald Trump will have her killed in prison!

I wish her well too! so she can testify before a clinton suicides her.
Why would that happen if she is under Trump's federal custody??

Are you saying Clinton is so powerful that even Trump is too much of a cuck to do anything about it??

you may know more about cucking than I, so I will defer to your expertise here. Now to your question, so you think that trump has total control on such a granular level? that seems illogical that he would have control over a county jail in NH.

trump wishes her well.

You sure are an idiot.
Are you saying you STILL don't know she was arrested and charged??

Yup. Had no idea. If so she sounds like a POS.

Never any uproar when no-bama did a photo op with this rapist... But yet, when there's an 20 year old Celebrity Trump days photo op with Epstein. The gaslight starts igniting per usual.
Did Obama wish him well when he was indicted??

Did the media ask Obama about his connections with Weinstein?

Would they EVER press the issue and ask Obama ANY tough questions?

Be honest for once.

Thanks.

trump wishes her well.

He was actually doing quite well up to that point. Apart from the usual empty bragging, his comments were positive and on script. I can imagine the collective facepalm of his staff when he tossed this one out there.

trump wishes her well.

So she can live long enough to out all the Democrats she entertained at Child-Rape Island.

I wish her well too. I hope no Dem tries to kill her before she talks.
Likely to be more than just dimocrats in that big black book but hope all are outed and have their pee-pees cut off.

trump wishes her well.

That's his way of sending her a message letting her know that he has a "Get Out of Jail Free" card for her, IF she keeps her mouth shut about him, like Stone did.

Sure came off that way. It's also possible he's just so clueless and tone-deaf that he felt like he was showing loyalty or something. It reminds me of when he came out defending Khoshoggi's murderers.

President Trump was courageous to wish her "well."

Maybe he meant something like this:

1. Ms. Maxwell deserves a fair trial. (Like many other people, I assume that she will be found guilty.)

2. Ms. Maxwell should be protected from other inmates who think that they have the right to hand out their own punishment to fellow inmates.

Maybe. That's the advantage of being a compulsive liar. Who knows what the hell he meant?

trump wishes her well.

You sure are an idiot.

Calling someone else an idiot is risky, eh?

trump wishes her well.

clinton-ghislaine-index-2.jpg

trump wishes her well.

You sure are an idiot.

Yup. I don't watch the news so I had no idea she had been arrested. Hope she rots in jail.

trump wishes her well.

You sure are an idiot.

Yup. I don't watch the news so I had no idea she had been arrested. Hope she rots in jail.

Do you wonder why Trump wished her well? Pretty sure he reads the news.

trump wishes her well.

You sure are an idiot.

Do you wonder why Trump wished her well? Pretty sure he reads the news.

Nope. I doubt Trump will care what happens to her. The Clinton's?? They sure might.

Forum List

Back