Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’

Never any uproar when no-bama did a photo op with this rapist... But yet, when there's an 20 year old Celebrity Trump days photo op with Epstein. The gaslight starts igniting per usual.
Shitstain obama did more than a photo op. He rented his oldest daughter to Weinstein for an entire summer. The political donation was the biggest he ever received. RENTED HIS DAUGHTER TO A RAPIST.

You're so full of shit.
Post a link or STFU, stupid conspiracy asshole.
That photo looks like it was taken in 2008 or 2009.
I doubt Obama knew of his activities behind the scenes.

I wouldn't wish that woman well. She's a monster. She preyed on young girls for epstein.

I hope she's sent to prison where she belongs. Let the women there make sure justice happens on this woman.

trump wishes her well.

Well dummy she'd have to be arrested and charged with a crime?? Seen that happen yet?? I haven't.

You sure are an idiot.

Calling someone else an idiot is risky, eh?

Yup. I don't watch the news so I had no idea she had been arrested. Hope she rots in jail.

Do you wonder why Trump wished her well? Pretty sure he reads the news.

"I wish her well...."
TRANSLATION:
"Ghislaine, if you are listening, there's a commute coming your way if you keep your mouth shut about me."

I wouldn't wish that woman well. She's a monster. She preyed on young girls for epstein.

I hope she's sent to prison where she belongs. Let the women there make sure justice happens on this woman.

trump wishes her well.

Well dummy she'd have to be arrested and charged with a crime?? Seen that happen yet?? I haven't.

You sure are an idiot.

Calling someone else an idiot is risky, eh?

Yup. I don't watch the news so I had no idea she had been arrested. Hope she rots in jail.

Do you wonder why Trump wished her well? Pretty sure he reads the news.

"I wish her well...."
TRANSLATION:
"Ghislaine, if you are listening, there's a commute coming your way if you keep your mouth shut about me."

Yup.

That's exactly what he means.

Never any uproar when no-bama did a photo op with this rapist... But yet, when there's an 20 year old Celebrity Trump days photo op with Epstein. The gaslight starts igniting per usual.
Shitstain obama did more than a photo op. He rented his oldest daughter to Weinstein for an entire summer. The political donation was the biggest he ever received. RENTED HIS DAUGHTER TO A RAPIST.

You're so full of shit.
Post a link or STFU, stupid conspiracy asshole.
That photo looks like it was taken in 2008 or 2009.
I doubt Obama knew of his activities behind the scenes.

Okay, so there's the crystal clear picture deflect. You and plenty of you Fake News bots are the ones who are full of shit.

The President wishes her well....the lunatic left goes into a frenzy!

The President wishes her bad.....the lunatic Left also goes into another frenzy!

There IS a reason why the Left is called the Lunatic Left! ;)

Forum List

Back