Trump On Rush Show Flops

Holy crap, I listened for 30 minutes. Non-stop bitching and moaning by Trump The Victim, insulting anyone and everyone, and calling everything "a disgrace". Even Rush could barely get a word in.

Does he really think this is going to help him?
Fucking brilliant move by Limbaugh to get even more liberals to listen.

I've never once listened to the Rush Limbaugh show. Ever. Not once.

I grew up on Paul Harvey and haven't listened to talk radio since.

Holy crap, I listened for 30 minutes. Non-stop bitching and moaning by Trump The Victim, insulting anyone and everyone, and calling everything "a disgrace". Even Rush could barely get a word in.

You think Trump's performance changed some minds, do ya?

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

I wonder if all of Trump's supporters got all that information?

What a loon – the 25th is way overdue.

No the last thing I want is for anyone to put a stop to trump killing his political life right in front of our eyes.

When a person is digging a hole deeper and deeper, just stand back and let them go.

The best thing for our nation and the world is for trump to keep on with this. The more people see what a totally out of control person he really is, the better.

I want everyone to hear that 2 hours, to see that debate, to see him doing his killer joy ride, to see what a totally irresponsible, selfish and disgusting person trump is.

Hopefully people will have had enough of this nightmare and vote this very dangerous man out of our White House.

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

All that foaming at the mouth and his "answer" had nothing to do with how he will protect health care for people with pre-existing conditions.

This reminds me of a post I made during the 2016 campaign:

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

So basically trumpcare will not protect those with preexisting conditions

Otherwise there is no reason he wouldn't have answered the question.
Correct.

In fact, there is no such thing as ‘trumpcare’ – it’s just another one of Trump’s cons.

What a loon – the 25th is way overdue.

No the last thing I want is for anyone to put a stop to trump killing his political life right in front of our eyes.

When a person is digging a hole deeper and deeper, just stand back and let them go.

The best thing for our nation and the world is for trump to keep on with this. The more people see what a totally out of control person he really is, the better.

I want everyone to hear that 2 hours, to see that debate, to see him doing his killer joy ride, to see what a totally irresponsible, selfish and disgusting person trump is.

Hopefully people will have had enough of this nightmare and vote this very dangerous man out of our White House.
So I have to admit, I fucked up again.

I was actually thinking that Trump might (a) realize that he needed to put on an impressive show to change a few minds, and (b) might rise to the occasion and actually try to act mature, sober, serious and presidential. Instead, he just went full-on Trump, again.

I just keep overestimating him. It's my own fault.

Trump WENT OFF on Lebron James, blasting him as a "nasty" person and a "hater" who's ruining pro basketball.

i hate Lebron, he is a hater!

Finey, the guy who vowed not to listen to Trump on Rush is now reporting to us what a flop he was telling us what Trump didn't say to the 50 million people who heard it? :auiqs.jpg:

Probably a good thing he's pulled out of the next Town Hall style debate. He'd get creamed.

Jack, you gotta learn to stop listening to the wrong debates then getting confused and reporting on what you never knew!

Historic day on Rush today. What a great day for DJT! Thank you Mr. President for your hard work! Looking forward to 4 more years.

I'm listening to the broadcast.

Trump is doing great.

The stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats should just take their meds and shut the fuck up.
Since you listened to the show you could at least inform us on the matter. Did your hero Trump say that or not?
I listened to the whole show, myself; but I fade in and out as my attention is drawn to my work. I heard what Trump said there, and I did not know that the question was asked - I missed it.

But Trump does have a habit of going off on tangents to reinforce ideas that he has already made and repeated. He definitely did so at the end and Rush wrapped him up.

AFTER TWO FULL HOURS CHATTING W RUSH LIMBAUGH, it is Limbaugh who finally tries to wrap Trump, saying: "I know you’ve got a jam-packed day left on your schedule..."

Trump did an hour on Mark Levin's show four hours later, and he sound tired; but we know Biden cannot do what Trump is doing, otherwise, he would be doing it - And Pelosi would not be lining-up the 25th Amendment for him.

/———/ Kameltoe dodged plenty of questions at the debate. So STFU

You think Trump's performance changed some minds, do ya?

I think liberals help Rush’s ratings.

Well....you lying piece of shit....I heard that portion of the show, and he led with that portion of the quote, but went on to explain what he wants to do....you lying asshat....

Si'

Forum List

Back