Trump On Rush Show Flops

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

I wonder if all of Trump's supporters got all that information?

Trump already answered that question. Pre-Existing conditions is not going away no matter what plan is eventually used. He answered this during the debate.

I actually hate the idea of the government using the force of law to make insurance companies accept pre existing conditions. That is nothing more than welfare and it is despicable. Trump is wrong on that issue.

However, that is his position and the Democrats know it but they are lying about it to scare ignorant people about Trump.

Democrats always lie about everything.

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

That is how trump is going to protect people with preexisting conditions after he gets the Supreme Court to rule Obamacare unconstitutional?

Wow.

Does he even know what the question was?

I sure would like to have heard a rational and honest reply to the question. I'm one of those who would be classified as preexisting condition.

I want to know how I will be able to buy insurance when Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional.

I would like to point out that if we are forced to be able to have proper health care only if we buy insurance then our government shouldn't make it legal for any insurance company to deny a policy or any coverage to anyone with a preexisting condition. Or charge them astronomical rates so they can't afford it or the insurance is worthless.

If our government is going to make it legal for millions of us to never be able to buy insurance again in our lives then the government better damn well offer us more than just "go to the ER."

The government better damn well offer us a public non profit option if the government is going to make it legal for insurance companies to deny selling us a policy or at rates we can't afford.
Even a semi-coherent answer would have sufficed but we have a brain dead president w/o a clue. SOS

I can't agree more.

All that reply told me was that he will do nothing to protect people with preexisting conditions.

That people with preexisting conditions can just die quickly.
Why did these people lose their healthcare to begin with?

Holy crap, I listened for 30 minutes. Non-stop bitching and moaning by Trump The Victim, insulting anyone and everyone, and calling everything "a disgrace". Even Rush could barely get a word in.

Does he really think this is going to help him?
People are sick of the incessant whining. What a little bitch Trump is.
We are sick of incessant whining alright.

Holy crap, I listened for 30 minutes. Non-stop bitching and moaning by Trump The Victim, insulting anyone and everyone, and calling everything "a disgrace". Even Rush could barely get a word in.

When trump is digging his hole deeper and deeper, the last thing I want anyone to do is stop him.

Just stand back.

The best thing for our country and our world is to just let him keep doing what he's doing.

Yep. I'm content to sit back and let him implode. Not much damage he can do with all eyes on him.
Within a week, I think it will work itself out. He's already cooked on November 3rd. He's the only one that doesn't
know it yet.

When trump is digging his hole deeper and deeper, the last thing I want anyone to do is stop him.

Just stand back.

The best thing for our country and our world is to just let him keep doing what he's doing.

Yep. I'm content to sit back and let him implode. Not much damage he can do with all eyes on him.
Within a week, I think it will work itself out. He's already cooked on November 3rd. He's the only one that doesn't
know it yet.
Wow you folks are going to be mighty depressed when the election results come in.....

Whoa, el Rushbo may not be the sicker one.

trumpdonald3_09232020getty_1.jpg

Whoa, el Rushbo may not be the sicker one.

trumpdonald3_09232020getty_1.jpg

Why, Trump just has the fake leftyvirus Rush has an actual disease.

AFTER TWO FULL HOURS CHATTING W RUSH LIMBAUGH, it is Limbaugh who finally tries to wrap Trump, saying: "I know you’ve got a jam-packed day left on your schedule..."

What a loon – the 25th is way overdue.

What a loon – the 25th is way overdue.
What a loon is right.

So are we – which is why we’re voting Trump out of office; all Trump does is whine.

So are we – which is why we’re voting Trump out of office; all Trump does is whine.
Give me a break. You all have the patent on whining ever since he was elected. Nonstop, and attack after attack. Better plan your strategy for his next term, your tiny heads may explode after he wins again.

So basically trumpcare will not protect those with preexisting conditions

Otherwise there is no reason he wouldn't have answered the question.

So basically trumpcare will not protect those with preexisting conditions

Otherwise there is no reason he wouldn't have answered the question.
No, it will not cover liberalism.

What is the matter? You don't like how Americans think about how you stupid uneducated greedy Libtards want to fuck up this country?

What is the matter? You don't like how Americans think about how you stupid uneducated greedy Libtards want to fuck up this country?
And you're still mad? Get a grip sonny.

Forum List

Back