Trump On Rush Show Flops

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

I wonder if all of Trump's supporters got all that information?

That is how trump is going to protect people with preexisting conditions after he gets the Supreme Court to rule Obamacare unconstitutional?

Wow.

Does he even know what the question was?

I sure would like to have heard a rational and honest reply to the question. I'm one of those who would be classified as preexisting condition.

I want to know how I will be able to buy insurance when Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional.

I would like to point out that if we are forced to be able to have proper health care only if we buy insurance then our government shouldn't make it legal for any insurance company to deny a policy or any coverage to anyone with a preexisting condition. Or charge them astronomical rates so they can't afford it or the insurance is worthless.

If our government is going to make it legal for millions of us to never be able to buy insurance again in our lives then the government better damn well offer us more than just "go to the ER."

The government better damn well offer us a public non profit option if the government is going to make it legal for insurance companies to deny selling us a policy or at rates we can't afford.

Holy crap, I listened for 30 minutes. Non-stop bitching and moaning by Trump The Victim, insulting anyone and everyone, and calling everything "a disgrace". Even Rush could barely get a word in.

Does he really think this is going to help him?
Should he put a diaper on his face and hide in his basement?
I think that would be a very good idea in his case.

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

Perfect answer.

He debunked the pedocrat lie right there and then.

By the way, this is an interview, it's not an advert for far leftism. Trump can bring forth the points he chooses. This is how interviews work, there is nothing "flop" about it. If you want to see a flop, see Biden detailing how Antifa is a dream in front of debate stage.

Holy crap, I listened for 30 minutes. Non-stop bitching and moaning by Trump The Victim, insulting anyone and everyone, and calling everything "a disgrace". Even Rush could barely get a word in.

When trump is digging his hole deeper and deeper, the last thing I want anyone to do is stop him.

Just stand back.

The best thing for our country and our world is to just let him keep doing what he's doing.

Why, he isn't scared of his own shadow like a Democrat.

When trump is digging his hole deeper and deeper, the last thing I want anyone to do is stop him.

Just stand back.

The best thing for our country and our world is to just let him keep doing what he's doing.
Yes, the polls the polls! Its in the bag!

Just stand back.

No doubt Trump and his flock think this will really help him.

But yeah, keep talking!

He's definitely not. He wants to keep talking. I'm all for it.

That is how trump is going to protect people with preexisting conditions after he gets the Supreme Court to rule Obamacare unconstitutional?

Wow.

I sure would like to have heard a rational and honest reply to the question. I'm one of those who would be classified as preexisting condition.

I want to know how I will be able to buy insurance when Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional.

I would like to point out that if we are forced to be able to have proper health care only if we buy insurance then our government shouldn't make it legal for any insurance company to deny a policy or any coverage to anyone with a preexisting condition. Or charge them astronomical rates so they can't afford it or the insurance is worthless.

If our government is going to make it legal for millions of us to never be able to buy insurance again in our lives then the government better damn well offer us more than just "go to the ER."

The government better damn well offer us a public non profit option if the government is going to make it legal for insurance companies to deny selling us a policy or at rates we can't afford.
Even a semi-coherent answer would have sufficed but we have a brain dead president w/o a clue. SOS

Oh Lordy - Our president is NOT well. Either he tests clean for the COVIDS by an independent lab and stops taking the Roids, or NO DEBATE.

Wow.

Even a semi-coherent answer would have sufficed but we have a brain dead president w/o a clue. SOS
Awwww soon it will be Election Day and the truly brain dead candidate will go back to his strained carrots at the nursing home.

Wow.

I can't agree more.

All that reply told me was that he will do nothing to protect people with preexisting conditions.

That people with preexisting conditions can just die quickly.

I'm listening to the broadcast.

Trump is doing great.

The stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats should just take their meds and shut the fuck up.
Since you listened to the show you could at least inform us on the matter. Did your hero Trump say that or not?

After you tell me why that asshole Biden sold out the country to China so that Hunter Biden could have enough money to pay off his cocaine dealer and to pay child support for the kid he had with a stripper.

While you are telling us about Biden tell us how increased taxes, kissing the ass of the Muslims, weaker military, more Obamacare, less energy, bad trade deals and more fucking Illegals are going to make this country great again. Because that is Biden's platform.
Wassamatter, did the chief moron disappoint and make you mad? Get a grip.

So you are not going to tell why all of Biden's demented Left Wing policies are good for the US, like increased taxes?

As expected. What a dolt

Wow.

Awwww soon it will be Election Day and the truly brain dead candidate will go back to his strained carrots at the nursing home.
In Florida?

Trump already answered that question. Pre-Existing conditions is not going away no matter what plan is eventually used. He answered this during the debate.

I'm listening to the broadcast.

Trump is doing great.

The stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats should just take their meds and shut the fuck up.
Since you listened to the show you could at least inform us on the matter. Did your hero Trump say that or not?

After you tell me why that asshole Biden sold out the country to China so that Hunter Biden could have enough money to pay off his cocaine dealer and to pay child support for the kid he had with a stripper.

While you are telling us about Biden tell us how increased taxes, kissing the ass of the Muslims, weaker military, more Obamacare, less energy, bad trade deals and more fucking Illegals are going to make this country great again. Because that is Biden's platform.
Wassamatter, did the chief moron disappoint and make you mad? Get a grip.
Got one.

1602268716956.png

People are sick of the incessant whining. What a little bitch Trump is.

Forum List

Back