Trump on the oscars boycott "Whites don't get any BET nominations".

Trumps been acting timid on this issue but no more. And also point out how blacks are allowed to dominate the NBA and whites don't whine about that.

Trump Weighs In on Oscars Boycott: 'The Whites Don't Get' BET Awards

jan 20 2016 Later in the show, Trump weighed in. "I saw somebody on your show today say, 'Well, what do we do with BET?'" said the real estate mogul, who called into the program the morning after Sarah Palin endorsed him for president. "The whites don't get any nominations, and I thought it was an amazing interview, actually. I've never even thought of it from that standpoint."

Oh jeez..... but they do have white people in the NBA, do they have black people in the Oscars?
Of course...
List of black Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now how about listing all of the whites that have taken home a BET award...

Firstly, I'm not saying there is a conspiracy to not have black people.
Secondly I'm just responding to what has happened the last two years.

The BET awards are only for black people. The Oscars aren't. hence the difference.

So BET discriminates on race?

Does it? No, there are white people in BET, so... it's about the type of music more than anything else. Black people just happen to like those types of music more.

Personally, I haven't seen any good movies with good acting by Blacks.

You should not give awards for inferior work. Better to keep the bar high in order to keep the arts high.

By the way, great prizes are won by groups that focus on that prize. If a group has more people focus on, say, higher mathematics, then you should expect that group to win prizes in that field.

Blacks tend to focus on society--hence, focus on literature(I thought blacks could not read? This tends to undermine somebodies arguement), peace, sports, and music are higher on their agenda.

There is away to change the focus for a small section of that group! But you have to put those individuals in the subculture that celebrates the subject matter you want them to excel at and start with the young.

There is no race of mentally inferior humans. That is the statement of someone trying to establish some false value in themselves. The problem with the person that normally makes these types of statement is that they are usually not the person being judged 'superior' but is using the logical fallacy of.generalization to gain this superiority.

If we use this type of logic, we could, with this type of logic, justify genocide, homicide, and suicide. In the case of suicide, we can relate ourselves to someone who should be put to death.

In any case, I do not support the Oscar boycotts. Want an Oscar, create great popular art.

Trumps been acting timid on this issue but no more. And also point out how blacks are allowed to dominate the NBA and whites don't whine about that.

jan 20 2016 Later in the show, Trump weighed in. "I saw somebody on your show today say, 'Well, what do we do with BET?'" said the real estate mogul, who called into the program the morning after Sarah Palin endorsed him for president. "The whites don't get any nominations, and I thought it was an amazing interview, actually. I've never even thought of it from that standpoint."

It's a valid point. It's all about having special treatment to keep the past racism alive and well. Can't just start treating everyone the same or too many would bitch. Have to have the BET, black colleges, black caucus and other exclusive organizations and they justify it by claiming that whites are inherently racist and it's necessary to keep things fair. Hillary even hinted at reparations for slavery. Wow, didn't even know any slaves or slave owners were still alive. It's getting more ridiculous by the day and everyone is quick to jump through hoops to keep the perpetually offended groups happy.

The Academy has announced that they are making changes and will have more diverse voters next year to decide who is nominated. It sounds like they are saying they are racist and that the only way blacks will be nominated is if other blacks vote for them. Considering how liberal the Academy has always been, that is a big admission. They are saying that people will only vote for people who are the same color. It's the typical leftist obsession with race. They assume that whites are racist and that the only reason no blacks have been nominated recently is because they are being discriminated against. Has nothing to do with the quality of the films or the acting. It's all just racism and the only solution is forced diversity that will ensure fairness in the future.

In the past, the Academy seemed to favor movies that supported their political views.

[
The Academy has announced that they are making changes and will have more diverse voters next year to decide who is nominated. .

And that means racial quotas and more affirmative action special treatment for blacks. I suggest whites boycott the oscars. Don't watch it this year.

There is no race of mentally inferior humans. .

So explain to us why blacks do so poorly on all standardized tests. MCAT LSAT ACT SAT IQ even cop and fireman tests. Blacks are always at the bottom. Don't tell us the test are culturally biased towards whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the tests.

Also explain why africa is the poorest and most primitive continent on the planet. It's not because of racism since all of black africa is controlled by blacks and has been for decades.

Blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

[
The Academy has announced that they are making changes and will have more diverse voters next year to decide who is nominated. .

And that means racial quotas and more affirmative action special treatment for blacks. I suggest whites boycott the oscars. Don't watch it this year.

To be honest, I don't watch it anyway. I have seen it in the past. Miles of limos that could hold large groups, yet each dropping off one star or couple, then the celebrities take every opportunity to preach about global warming. It's all about who is wearing the best designer clothes and jewelry even as they pretend to be champions for the little people. They get paid ridiculous amounts to pretend, then they expect awards for doing their jobs.

It's all bullshit. I'd rather see nurses or teachers, who work for peanuts, to get recognized for making a difference in people's lives.

Now some are complaining about the color of the liberal Academy. It's nonsense to begin with and I don't think anyone should feel slightest for not being chosen by a bunch of hypocrites.

[
It's all bullshit. I'd rather see nurses or teachers, who work for peanuts, to get recognized for making a difference in people's lives.

Actors are completely useless people with jobs of no social value. Yes nurses and teachers are more valuable. Engineers, plumbers, farmers and auto repairmen are even more valuable.

Oh jeez..... but they do have white people in the NBA, do they have black people in the Oscars?
Of course...
List of black Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now how about listing all of the whites that have taken home a BET award...

Firstly, I'm not saying there is a conspiracy to not have black people.
Secondly I'm just responding to what has happened the last two years.

The BET awards are only for black people. The Oscars aren't. hence the difference.

So BET discriminates on race?

Does it? No, there are white people in BET, so... it's about the type of music more than anything else. Black people just happen to like those types of music more.

Yeah, jungle music.

That's a deflection. It's irrelevant, they don't have white people in the BET Awards.

Can you imagine the raction from Liberals if someone came out and suggested the creation of a
- National Association For the Advancement of White People
- White Entertainement Awards
???????

They would lose their minds!

---------
Side Note: I think all those awards are BS and never watch them. I care if I like a movie, show, play, etc. I really don't care what someone else thinks about them.

"Trump on the oscars boycott "Whites don't get any BET nominations".

Good point!

Side Note: I think all those awards are BS and never watch them. I care if I like a movie, show, play, etc. I really don't care what someone else thinks about them.

Prolly been 20 years since i watched the oscars. Actors are completely useless people and it's crazy they are paid millions of dollars for a job of no social value.

That's a deflection. It's irrelevant, they don't have white people in the BET Awards.

Percentagewise, blacks are not shortchanged. They make up about 13% of the population and have received about 12.5% of Oscars. Considering that most blacks are not actors, I'd say that's pretty good stats. Equal doesn't mean 50/50, divided by color. It means good people being recognized. Period.

They have been nominated when the work was good. They shouldn't demand affirmative action in Hollywood unless they want to take all meaning out of the awards. I would find it more insulting to be nominated due to race rather than talent.

So, two years in a row, no black nominees. That's life and all need to deal with that. Try to make a great movie next year instead of bitching till more blacks are voting at the academy. What if they are honest and don't vote for black actors, then what? We go forth with affirmative action to ensure that a certain percent of blacks must be nominated even if they suck?

I think it's the "in" thing the past few years to see racism everywhere and bitch about it. Can't ever find any other reason for things, so must be some mean old racist.

12642751_10154352179296729_5325147155442091746_n.jpg

Percentagewise, blacks are not shortchanged. They make up about 13% of the population and have received about 12.5% of Oscars. Considering that most blacks are not actors, I'd say that's pretty good stats. Equal doesn't mean 50/50, divided by color. It means good people being recognized. Period.

They have been nominated when the work was good. They shouldn't demand affirmative action in Hollywood unless they want to take all meaning out of the awards. I would find it more insulting to be nominated due to race rather than talent.

So, two years in a row, no black nominees. That's life and all need to deal with that. Try to make a great movie next year instead of bitching till more blacks are voting at the academy. What if they are honest and don't vote for black actors, then what? We go forth with affirmative action to ensure that a certain percent of blacks must be nominated even if they suck?

I think it's the "in" thing the past few years to see racism everywhere and bitch about it. Can't ever find any other reason for things, so must be some mean old racist.

12642751_10154352179296729_5325147155442091746_n.jpg

No one said it should be 50/50. I'm not even saying that the Oscars are racist. I'm replying to why this has become an issue. As I've said before, the demographics of the voters are 77% white old male. There is an issue there. It's not representative of the population. If the voting were representative and no black actors got nominated, then people wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Good point...but this is just "theater" and "faux outrage" from the Hollywood elites...yawn! I think most Americans think its just nonsense...believe me if Viola Davis or Angela Basset landed an award winning role they would win because they are simply award winning black actresses.

Forum List

Back