🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

And we the supposed most powerful nation onn earth can't?
Since you're so smart ,how do all these other countries get away with health care for all their citizens?
By taxing them, Ed. Wanna give up 40-50% of your income to taxes, then add a VAT on purchases?
Then giving them sub standard...by our standards, service.
no no no 1000 times no but are there no other solutions ? Take away loopholes that 60 of our biggest corporations use to pay NO axes Make sure billionaires like trump pay 30% or so of their income etc etc use that money?
Well, you would have to write those rules in the Bill, Ed. It won't happen and what would happen
is what I stated in my prior post....just like what those other countries have done. High taxes and VATs.
Medical tourism overseas is way way cheaper, and the care is better.
Yeah, that's why Mick Jagger came over here for a heart valve replacement. Got it
That he could afford right?

Let's try and keep the debate real shall we. You have those who are wealthy and can afford what they want. Then you have tax payer funded HC that everyone can afford. At the end of the day, very few of us are Mick Jagger. Get it? If you don't, along with the rest of the suckers out there, those folks end up with no HC. Which is exactly what will be happening in this country if we do not adopt a tax based HC system. Decades and decades of proving this point, still apply today. Before Obamacare there were 50 million uninsured citizens. At some point, folks like you are going to have to wake up from stupid.

Since you're so smart ,how do all these other countries get away with health care for all their citizens?
By taxing them, Ed. Wanna give up 40-50% of your income to taxes, then add a VAT on purchases?
no no no 1000 times no but are there no other solutions ? Take away loopholes that 60 of our biggest corporations use to pay NO axes Make sure billionaires like trump pay 30% or so of their income etc etc use that money?
Well, you would have to write those rules in the Bill, Ed. It won't happen and what would happen
is what I stated in my prior post....just like what those other countries have done. High taxes and VATs.
Yeah, that's why Mick Jagger came over here for a heart valve replacement. Got it
How come you didn't answer my questions. Afraid of what the answers are?

You got admit, that Trump losing more money over a three-year period that any American in history is hilarious. In fact, on the TV a newscaster said that one of those years Trump lost 1.7% of all of the money that was lost by individuals in America.
With a country of 320 million people, Trump lost 1.7% of all the money that was lost that year.

Let's try and keep the debate real shall we. You have those who are wealthy and can afford what they want. Then you have tax payer funded HC that everyone can afford. At the end of the day, very few of us are Mick Jagger. Get it? If you don't, along with the rest of the suckers out there, those folks end up with no HC. Which is exactly what will be happening in this country if we do not adopt a tax based HC system. Decades and decades of proving this point, still apply today. Before Obamacare there were 50 million uninsured citizens. At some point, folks like you are going to have to wake up from stupid.
Dude, you're the one that was touting how overseas care is better than ours.....I'm just pointing out how stupid of
a comment that was.
Bottom line, buy your own damn healthcare insurance, get what you need and not
the one size fits all plan.

It's great to have a soothsayer on the board, cuts out all the debate of a subject. :spinner:
The truth is a powerful anecdote to all the Republican bs. It's not hard to get these cultists corralled with the truth, then magically, like the cowards that they are, they suddenly disappear. Lol! Debate over once the truth slaps them in the ass.
Dude, personally I don't think the government has any business getting their hands mucked up with healthcare.
Having said that, The republicans have said for years that they have a plan...but, they don't....as of now.
I'm not happy with their lies, and I'm not happy how obamacare came to pass.
It just reinforces my belief that they shouldn't be in the business...or any business.
They fail at everything they do....even making dams.
Being a soothsayer, you knew that already
So, we should not regulate healthcare. We should allow insurance companies run rampant. We should ignore how many Americans can't afford coverage?
Yes! Republicans could give two shits about your HC. It's the "I got mine and fuck you party" mentality. That's who these people are. For them, there is no such thing as "we the people", as long as they got theirs.
Hey you want government in healthcare fine lobby for doubling your taxes. Give up the idea of semi-private and private rooms. Realize that non life threatening surgery is going to require a years wait. Then you look a England and realize that at some point you will have to either let the whole government healthcare collapse or let the older people go without healthcare and treat only the young.

The big problem is the crazy left wants healthcare but they don't want to pay for it. They think that all they have to do is vote it in and it will just magically be paid for and be top notch.
No universal system in other countries has collapsed. I recently went to one for medical and dental care. They are doing fine, and the cost was way cheaper with my own insurance in the US. We did the math down to the dollar, and the reality that it is cheaper is indisputable. Be a sucker for privatized HC here, while millions can't afford it. Trump toads, they're so damn ignorant.

Dude, you're the one that was touting how overseas care is better than ours.....I'm just pointing out how stupid of
a comment that was.
Overseas HC fits all without a HC policy overseas, at a cost way cheaper than having HC here. I'm living proof of that reality. Stay ignorant all you like. It is what it is. The cost comparison here versus overseas, would be funny as hell if it weren't so true. The American consumer for HC has been getting screwed for decades. And you still disdn't answer my questions. Does your policy cover catastrophic? If it doesn't you lose everything. Not the case overseas. They take care of you right on without losing everything you ever worked for.

You got admit, that Trump losing more money over a three-year period that any American in history is hilarious. In fact, on the TV a newscaster said that one of those years Trump lost 1.7% of all of the money that was lost by individuals in America.
With a country of 320 million people, Trump lost 1.7% of all the money that was lost that year.
Because he's a loser and a con who's been had. The cat is out of the bag on Trump. Not that most Americans didn't already know that. But, you have to give him credit. He went overseas, went into the money laundering business with Oligarch's and the banks, and they now own him, at a cost of being a traitor to this country. I give him the credit for being the biggest piece of garbage this country has ever known. And his idiot cult base still support him.

Hey you want government in healthcare fine lobby for doubling your taxes. Give up the idea of semi-private and private rooms. Realize that non life threatening surgery is going to require a years wait. Then you look a England and realize that at some point you will have to either let the whole government healthcare collapse or let the older people go without healthcare and treat only the young.

The big problem is the crazy left wants healthcare but they don't want to pay for it. They think that all they have to do is vote it in and it will just magically be paid for and be top notch.
What's there to laugh at? Prove me wrong loser.

Did you ever look up the word "analogy"?
View attachment 260162
This is what you represent. Lol
And this is what you represent; Lawrence's Last Word: Was Trump joking about shooting?

Yea, that's right, you, Trump,and your ilk represent the murder and suffering of others. You all always have. Just look at the old photos when lynching was a form of recreation. Do you think Trump and his deplorables have changed? Hell no. They're the same evil fake Christians they've always been.

To save the planet and mankind from itself, the biggest challenge for the world is battling its own hate. And Trump and his deplorables are exhibit A.

You Tards never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.
Have you ever made one single intelligent comment?

Just one post that wasn't some variation of "you're retarded"?

One little line at actually contributed to the conversation?

No?

That's what I thought.

Like your dumb Tard ass would comprehend an intelligent comment.....

You quack your ass off about Trump stealing the election with Russian help,

while you can’t name a single thing to support your ignorant accusation....

You say read the report because you can’t name one flucking thing to

support your case that doesn’t make you look like an idiot.

Prove me wrong Dip Shit....

You Can’t, that’s what we all know...:fu:
So that's a "no" then?

The truth is a powerful anecdote to all the Republican bs. It's not hard to get these cultists corralled with the truth, then magically, like the cowards that they are, they suddenly disappear. Lol! Debate over once the truth slaps them in the ass.
Dude, personally I don't think the government has any business getting their hands mucked up with healthcare.
Having said that, The republicans have said for years that they have a plan...but, they don't....as of now.
It just reinforces my belief that they shouldn't be in the business...or any business.
So, we should not regulate healthcare. We should allow insurance companies run rampant. We should ignore how many Americans can't afford coverage?
Yes! Republicans could give two shits about your HC. It's the "I got mine and fuck you party" mentality. That's who these people are. For them, there is no such thing as "we the people", as long as they got theirs.

No universal system in other countries has collapsed. I recently went to one for medical and dental care. They are doing fine, and the cost was way cheaper with my own insurance in the US. We did the math down to the dollar, and the reality that it is cheaper is indisputable. Be a sucker for privatized HC here, while millions can't afford it. Trump toads, they're so damn ignorant.
Well I can certainly see that you have trouble reading. I never said that they had collapsed. I was saying looking at England as an example you might realize that at the rate of double your current federal tax it would be in trouble. If you don't believe that England is having current problems with their healthcare system check this article out of numerous ones on the problems they are experiencing. N.H.S. Overwhelmed in Britain, Leaving Patients to Wait.

By the way I have to give you props for immediately trying to alienate others by calling names. Usually points to a psychological problem or diminished mental capacity.

The bitch of it all was he was mostly losing others money banks investors ,had to sell his boat football team airlines etc etc As a businessman he stinks to high heavens

Because he's a loser and a con who's been had. The cat is out of the bag on Trump. Not that most Americans didn't already know that. But, you have to give him credit. He went overseas, went into the money laundering business with Oligarch's and the banks, and they now own him, at a cost of being a traitor to this country. I give him the credit for being the biggest piece of garbage this country has ever known. And his idiot cult base still support him.
And all those illegal immigrants mostly Poles building for him at ridiculous salaries Man is a complete AH

I winter in Fla and have met many folks from Canada there also avoiding winter ,,To a person ,everyone says how they're satisfied with the med care there Serious stuff gets handled right away ,not so serious it takes a little longer

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Well I can certainly see that you have trouble reading. I never said that they had collapsed. I was saying looking at England as an example you might realize that at the rate of double your current federal tax it would be in trouble. If you don't believe that England is having current problems with their healthcare system check this article out of numerous ones on the problems they are experiencing. N.H.S. Overwhelmed in Britain, Leaving Patients to Wait.

By the way I have to give you props for immediately trying to alienate others by calling names. Usually points to a psychological problem or diminished mental capacity.
"Leaving patients to wait?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Dude, are you high? What's better boss, waiting, or not having any insurance at all? Take your time with your answer. We know you're challenged being a Trump stooge.

I winter in Fla and have met many folks from Canada there also avoiding winter ,,To a person ,everyone says how they're satisfied with the med care there Serious stuff gets handled right away ,not so serious it takes a little longer
And these Trump stooges still don't understand the difference between waiting and having no insurance at all. However, my overseas health tourism as it relates to wait times. has been much quicker than the US. I guess it depends on where you go? But I haven't had to wait long anywhere I go.

The bitch of it all was he was mostly losing others money banks investors ,had to sell his boat football team airlines etc etc As a businessman he stinks to high heavens
A businessman he is not. A good con artist who steals other people's money is his MO. He was trained in the art of stealing from others. And he is good at that. One thing though, he's gotten caught.

What's there to laugh at? Prove me wrong loser.
Laughing is for losers and cowards such as yourself. Thanks for the heads up. Now scram. You're a waste of space on this board.

a comment that was.
Overseas HC fits all without a HC policy overseas, at a cost way cheaper than having HC here. I'm living proof of that reality. Stay ignorant all you like. It is what it is. The cost comparison here versus overseas, would be funny as hell if it weren't so true. The American consumer for HC has been getting screwed for decades. And you still disdn't answer my questions. Does your policy cover catastrophic? If it doesn't you lose everything. Not the case overseas. They take care of you right on without losing everything you ever worked for.
Think about this........we have 330,000,000 people in this country.
United Kingdom has 67,000,000
France has 65,000,000
Sweden has 11,000,000
Denmark has 7,000,000

Reality bites, dude.

And, I will leave you with this....I don't have obamacare and my premimums are far less than yours, or should I say
your mom's.

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public
1atrumpmock.png

"Leaving patients to wait?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Dude, are you high? What's better boss, waiting, or not having any insurance at all? Take your time with your answer. We know you're challenged being a Trump stooge.
So....it's not better healthcare as you stated. The service is worse, a good read.
Europe’s health systems on life support

Forum List

Back