🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

Hopefully they will read it before they pass it this time. :rolleyes-41:
It will never pass, because it will never be produced. Progressives have always known this. Trump lied again.
It's great to have a soothsayer on the board, cuts out all the debate of a subject. :spinner:
The truth is a powerful anecdote to all the Republican bs. It's not hard to get these cultists corralled with the truth, then magically, like the cowards that they are, they suddenly disappear. Lol! Debate over once the truth slaps them in the ass.
Dude, personally I don't think the government has any business getting their hands mucked up with healthcare.
Having said that, The republicans have said for years that they have a plan...but, they don't....as of now.
I'm not happy with their lies, and I'm not happy how obamacare came to pass.
It just reinforces my belief that they shouldn't be in the business...or any business.
They fail at everything they do....even making dams.
Being a soothsayer, you knew that already
So, we should not regulate healthcare. We should allow insurance companies run rampant. We should ignore how many Americans can't afford coverage?
Yes! Republicans could give two shits about your HC. It's the "I got mine and fuck you party" mentality. That's who these people are. For them, there is no such thing as "we the people", as long as they got theirs.

Like the great Healthcare plan that we won't know until after the election??
It will never pass, because it will never be produced. Progressives have always known this. Trump lied again.
It's great to have a soothsayer on the board, cuts out all the debate of a subject. :spinner:
The truth is a powerful anecdote to all the Republican bs. It's not hard to get these cultists corralled with the truth, then magically, like the cowards that they are, they suddenly disappear. Lol! Debate over once the truth slaps them in the ass.
Dude, personally I don't think the government has any business getting their hands mucked up with healthcare.
Having said that, The republicans have said for years that they have a plan...but, they don't....as of now.
It just reinforces my belief that they shouldn't be in the business...or any business.
And neither do private businesses who could give a rats ass about HC.

And they don't have a plan, nor will they ever have a plan. They have zero interest in your HC.

And they don't have a plan, nor will they ever have a plan. They have zero interest in your HC.
I have healthcare, you can go get a job and get out of your mom's basement and get your healthcare.

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public
Got to love crazy. The democrats are running on buying votes. Reparations, Medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, the new green deal and all the rest with no real idea how to pay for it. They are even using states to try and alter the election process.

They are not talking about how to keep jobs continuing. They are talking about altering the constitution. They are not talking about how to deal with North Korea and Iran. They are talking about increasing requlations that will create higher uninployment.

They are talking continual investigation with no return.

Yeah Trump and Republicans really need to worry.

The bill was on the internet. If Republicans never read the bill, it was their fault.
What an idiot....the Bill had to be passed with minimal time to do it. Remember Nan saying," We have
to pass the Bill to see what's in it"? Stupid ass liberal

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

Got to love crazy. The democrats are running on buying votes. Reparations, Medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, the new green deal and all the rest with no real idea how to pay for it. They are even using states to try and alter the election process.

They are not talking about how to keep jobs continuing. They are talking about altering the constitution. They are not talking about how to deal with North Korea and Iran. They are talking about increasing requlations that will create higher uninployment.

They are talking continual investigation with no return.

Yeah Trump and Republicans really need to worry.
Like the Trump Tax cut?

No unfortunately he has not bombed a hospital yet so I can see why you would be upset. Or maybe he should have the CIA spy on congress? Maybe he should sign a nuclear deal without allowing congress a say? If only he would sign an EO that even he agreed was unconstitutional. Would that make you happier? You know just like the last guy that made you dimwits happy.

So, we should not regulate healthcare. We should allow insurance companies run rampant. We should ignore how many Americans can't afford coverage?
Yes! Republicans could give two shits about your HC. It's the "I got mine and fuck you party" mentality. That's who these people are. For them, there is no such thing as "we the people", as long as they got theirs.
Hey you want government in healthcare fine lobby for doubling your taxes. Give up the idea of semi-private and private rooms. Realize that non life threatening surgery is going to require a years wait. Then you look a England and realize that at some point you will have to either let the whole government healthcare collapse or let the older people go without healthcare and treat only the young.

The big problem is the crazy left wants healthcare but they don't want to pay for it. They think that all they have to do is vote it in and it will just magically be paid for and be top notch.

Hey you want government in healthcare fine lobby for doubling your taxes. Give up the idea of semi-private and private rooms. Realize that non life threatening surgery is going to require a years wait. Then you look a England and realize that at some point you will have to either let the whole government healthcare collapse or let the older people go without healthcare and treat only the young.

The big problem is the crazy left wants healthcare but they don't want to pay for it. They think that all they have to do is vote it in and it will just magically be paid for and be top notch.
And we the supposed most powerful nation onn earth can't?
Since you're so smart ,how do all these other countries get away with health care for all their citizens?

Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Get used to it! You're an idiot.
dOnald tRump will never be a legitimate president. There will forever be an asterisk by his name.

If they don't erase it completely anyway.

History will not be kind to you Tards….........…...
Did you ever look up the word "analogy"?
View attachment 260162
This is what you represent. Lol
And this is what you represent; Lawrence's Last Word: Was Trump joking about shooting?

Yea, that's right, you, Trump,and your ilk represent the murder and suffering of others. You all always have. Just look at the old photos when lynching was a form of recreation. Do you think Trump and his deplorables have changed? Hell no. They're the same evil fake Christians they've always been.

To save the planet and mankind from itself, the biggest challenge for the world is battling its own hate. And Trump and his deplorables are exhibit A.

You Tards never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Since you're so smart ,how do all these other countries get away with health care for all their citizens?
By taxing them, Ed. Wanna give up 40-50% of your income to taxes, then add a VAT on purchases?
Then giving them sub standard...by our standards, service.

dOnald tRump will never be a legitimate president. There will forever be an asterisk by his name.

If they don't erase it completely anyway.

View attachment 260162
And this is what you represent; Lawrence's Last Word: Was Trump joking about shooting?

Yea, that's right, you, Trump,and your ilk represent the murder and suffering of others. You all always have. Just look at the old photos when lynching was a form of recreation. Do you think Trump and his deplorables have changed? Hell no. They're the same evil fake Christians they've always been.

To save the planet and mankind from itself, the biggest challenge for the world is battling its own hate. And Trump and his deplorables are exhibit A.

Have you ever made one single intelligent comment?

Just one post that wasn't some variation of "you're retarded"?

One little line at actually contributed to the conversation?

No?

That's what I thought.

View attachment 260162

No?

That's what I thought.

Like your dumb Tard ass would comprehend an intelligent comment.....

You quack your ass off about Trump stealing the election with Russian help,

while you can’t name a single thing to support your ignorant accusation....

You say read the report because you can’t name one flucking thing to

support your case that doesn’t make you look like an idiot.

Prove me wrong Dip Shit....

You Can’t, that’s what we all know...:fu:

You do the one thing that democrats don't want to do you pay for it. As I already stated. You increase your federal taxes by a minimum of double. Just as every country that has government health insurance does.

If you look at taxes for other countries you see they pay between 55 to 65% in taxes. But be prepared for correspondingly poorer healthcare. It will go from top quality to medium grade. Why do you think that those who can afford it come here from countries that have already paid healthcare? It sure is not because of the doughnuts.

By taxing them, Ed. Wanna give up 40-50% of your income to taxes, then add a VAT on purchases?
no no no 1000 times no but are there no other solutions ? Take away loopholes that 60 of our biggest corporations use to pay NO axes Make sure billionaires like trump pay 30% or so of their income etc etc use that money?

no no no 1000 times no but are there no other solutions ? Take away loopholes that 60 of our biggest corporations use to pay NO axes Make sure billionaires like trump pay 30% or so of their income etc etc use that money?
Well, you would have to write those rules in the Bill, Ed. It won't happen and what would happen
is what I stated in my prior post....just like what those other countries have done. High taxes and VATs.

I have healthcare, you can go get a job and get out of your mom's basement and get your healthcare.

Really? Does it cover catastrophic illness? Can everyone else afford the plan you've got? How much is your premium?

Well, you would have to write those rules in the Bill, Ed. It won't happen and what would happen
is what I stated in my prior post....just like what those other countries have done. High taxes and VATs.
Medical tourism overseas is way way cheaper, and the care is better.

Medical tourism overseas is way way cheaper, and the care is better.
Yeah, that's why Mick Jagger came over here for a heart valve replacement. Got it

View attachment 260162

No?

That's what I thought.

Like your dumb Tard ass would comprehend an intelligent comment.....

You quack your ass off about Trump stealing the election with Russian help,

while you can’t name a single thing to support your ignorant accusation....

You say read the report because you can’t name one flucking thing to

support your case that doesn’t make you look like an idiot.

Prove me wrong Dip Shit....

You Can’t, that’s what we all know...:fu:
THe WSJ and the NYT's proved all these toads were wrong about the Mueller report and that Trump committed obstruction, when Trump asked Don McGhan to tell a lie about his obstruction; NYT: White House asked Don McGahn to say Trump didn’t obstruct justice

Forum List

Back