🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

Lol most of America says fuck off. Conservatives are coming back!
The only ones who are saying that were told to by Putin.
Tell me, what did Putin tell you?
That he really wanted that 50,000,000 dollar condo trump promised him
Obama offered him anything. Of course after the election. That way him and Hillary could sell us out!
He offered putin BS and that's what he gave him You republicans are fos Now trump the POS believes Putin before our FBI
It is all the lies over the decades and the lies by the TV and entertainment shills that never ends. We want Kim to hit a blue city. Anyone in the military knows the chittholes. Visiting Port au Prince, Haiti and having children begging you for pennies in a dilapidated city while watching Conan spread propaganda when he visited it and other nations is sickening. We know all of those illegals are coming here for vacation. And you never end your crap. Tell me who to believe. Tell me about honor when we are infected 24 hours a day by TV/entertainment shills and Prog politicians who undermine the same nation that has given them the opportunity of a good living. And those who had relatives and friends and of the same background tortured and killed in other nations currently and in the past can go to hell as they change this one into a tower of babel with people at each others throats destroying the good traditions with their extremist agendas also.

As yer conservitard buddies are so fond of reminding us, we don't have a democracy. We have a republic.

Dumbass can't even keep his brieghtbart approved talking points straight.
Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Get used to it! You're an idiot.
dOnald tRump will never be a legitimate president. There will forever be an asterisk by his name.

If they don't erase it completely anyway.

History will not be kind to you Tards….........…...
Did you ever look up the word "analogy"?

I didn't have to Tard....

I was Right and you were wrong....

You want to put 20 bucks on it Chicken Shit?

We can easily go back to the original post Dumb Ass....
Lol, you're endlessly amusing.

Nope, not really.

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

LMFAO Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had.

Hell he's already said if elected he will do away with the tax cuts. I'm sure Americans will fall all over themselves to vote for a man making a statement like that.

Your post is pure drivel but good for a laugh and laugh I will.
Actually, Biden said he would propose tax cuts that would benefit the working class.

Hmmmm... I am in the working class and I got a tax cut already. Why should I vote for Biden to destroy the military budget and put me out of work? Biden lies like all politicians. Trump apparently keeps his campaign promises for the most part.

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

Any minute now, redux.

Obama offered him anything. Of course after the election. That way him and Hillary could sell us out!
He offered putin BS and that's what he gave him You republicans are fos Now trump the POS believes Putin before our FBI
Obama offered to be his bitch. Putin told him where to go and that's why you hate him. Before liberals loved him.

Let me ask you a simple question, did he get that condo?
I heard he settled for a couple of blowjobs and some sanction relief.
Like I said before, you got nothing.

As yer conservitard buddies are so fond of reminding us, we don't have a democracy. We have a republic.

Dumbass can't even keep his brieghtbart approved talking points straight.
dOnald tRump will never be a legitimate president. There will forever be an asterisk by his name.

View attachment 260162
This is what you represent. Lol
And this is what you represent; Lawrence's Last Word: Was Trump joking about shooting?

Yea, that's right, you, Trump,and your ilk represent the murder and suffering of others. You all always have. Just look at the old photos when lynching was a form of recreation. Do you think Trump and his deplorables have changed? Hell no. They're the same evil fake Christians they've always been.

To save the planet and mankind from itself, the biggest challenge for the world is battling its own hate. And Trump and his deplorables are exhibit A.

View attachment 260162
And this is what you represent; Lawrence's Last Word: Was Trump joking about shooting?

Yea, that's right, you, Trump,and your ilk represent the murder and suffering of others. You all always have. Just look at the old photos when lynching was a form of recreation. Do you think Trump and his deplorables have changed? Hell no. They're the same evil fake Christians they've always been.

To save the planet and mankind from itself, the biggest challenge for the world is battling its own hate. And Trump and his deplorables are exhibit A.
It was the democrats doing the lynching Einstein. Lol

It is all the lies over the decades and the lies by the TV and entertainment shills that never ends. We want Kim to hit a blue city. Anyone in the military knows the chittholes. Visiting Port au Prince, Haiti and having children begging you for pennies in a dilapidated city while watching Conan spread propaganda when he visited it and other nations is sickening. We know all of those illegals are coming here for vacation. And you never end your crap. Tell me who to believe. Tell me about honor when we are infected 24 hours a day by TV/entertainment shills and Prog politicians who undermine the same nation that has given them the opportunity of a good living. And those who had relatives and friends and of the same background tortured and killed in other nations currently and in the past can go to hell as they change this one into a tower of babel with people at each others throats destroying the good traditions with their extremist agendas also.
They aren't coming here for vacations unfortunately. They're coming here because their countries were invaded by ours, mostly without firing a shot, leaving individuals, groups, communities, and whole countries in disarray from the imperialistic motivations of the US. They took away their way of life through sanctions, stealing their resources, their politics, and by taking over their governments, for which ever end suits the U.S. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

You want Kim to hit a blue city because we invaded other countries to our benefit, with the result being the systematic destruction of other countries and their people. Talk about one sick fuck.

View attachment 260162

The Democrats aren't the one's calling for the killings Einstein. It's your own deplorable retarded base. Didn't you see those low IQ idiots behind Trump? Those are the idiot cultists he molded while being our fake president.

Got to love crazy. The democrats are running on buying votes. Reparations, Medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, the new green deal and all the rest with no real idea how to pay for it. They are even using states to try and alter the election process.

They are not talking about how to keep jobs continuing. They are talking about altering the constitution. They are not talking about how to deal with North Korea and Iran. They are talking about increasing requlations that will create higher uninployment.

They are talking continual investigation with no return.

Yeah Trump and Republicans really need to worry.
Like the Trump Tax cut?

Like the great Healthcare plan that we won't know until after the election??

Got to love crazy. The democrats are running on buying votes. Reparations, Medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, the new green deal and all the rest with no real idea how to pay for it. They are even using states to try and alter the election process.

They are not talking about how to keep jobs continuing. They are talking about altering the constitution. They are not talking about how to deal with North Korea and Iran. They are talking about increasing requlations that will create higher uninployment.

Hopefully they will read it before they pass it this time. :rolleyes-41:

It will never pass, because it will never be produced. Progressives have always known this. Trump lied again.

View attachment 260162

The Democrats aren't the one's calling for the killings Einstein. It's your own deplorable retarded base. Didn't you see those low IQ idiots behind Trump? Those are the idiot cultists he molded while being our fake president.
You mean a president that hasn't started a war? Who is Trump wanting to kill?

View attachment 260162

You mean a president that hasn't started a war? Who is Trump wanting to kill?
You don't need a war dumb ass to kill brown people.

It will never pass, because it will never be produced. Progressives have always known this. Trump lied again.
It's great to have a soothsayer on the board, cuts out all the debate of a subject. :spinner:

It's great to have a soothsayer on the board, cuts out all the debate of a subject. :spinner:
The truth is a powerful anecdote to all the Republican bs. It's not hard to get these cultists corralled with the truth, then magically, like the cowards that they are, they suddenly disappear. Lol! Debate over once the truth slaps them in the ass.

The truth is a powerful anecdote to all the Republican bs. It's not hard to get these cultists corralled with the truth, then magically, like the cowards that they are, they suddenly disappear. Lol! Debate over once the truth slaps them in the ass.
Dude, personally I don't think the government has any business getting their hands mucked up with healthcare.
Having said that, The republicans have said for years that they have a plan...but, they don't....as of now.
I'm not happy with their lies, and I'm not happy how obamacare came to pass.
It just reinforces my belief that they shouldn't be in the business...or any business.
They fail at everything they do....even making dams.
Being a soothsayer, you knew that already

Dude, personally I don't think the government has any business getting their hands mucked up with healthcare.
Having said that, The republicans have said for years that they have a plan...but, they don't....as of now.
I'm not happy with their lies, and I'm not happy how obamacare came to pass.
It just reinforces my belief that they shouldn't be in the business...or any business.
They fail at everything they do....even making dams.
Being a soothsayer, you knew that already
So, we should not regulate healthcare. We should allow insurance companies run rampant. We should ignore how many Americans can't afford coverage?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

The bill was on the internet. If Republicans never read the bill, it was their fault.

Forum List

Back