🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

Trump needs to worry about Joe "I can't believe I said that" Biden?

Why?
Why you ask? Because Biden among other states can win in Penn Mich and Wisc 3 states scumpt won by 72000 total votes,,,,,,Biden isn't Hillary Dems who didn't vote for her or who hated her will vote for Biden

Biden isn't Hillary

No

Biden carries his own set of baggage.

th

tulips that keep stumbling over his tongue, for one.

Why?
Why you ask? Because Biden among other states can win in Penn Mich and Wisc 3 states scumpt won by 72000 total votes,,,,,,Biden isn't Hillary Dems who didn't vote for her or who hated her will vote for Biden

Biden isn't Hillary

No

th

Light weight compared to Trump

Why?

Biden isn't Hillary

No

th

Right

so was Hillary....

and 16 Republican candidates

in 2016

Why?

Biden isn't Hillary

No

th

Right

so was Hillary....

in 2016
People don't hate Biden like they did Hillary Dems didn't vote or voted for Trump Don't expect that gift next year

Why?

Biden isn't Hillary

No

th

Right

so was Hillary....

in 2016
People don't hate Biden like they did Hillary Dems didn't vote or voted for Trump Don't expect that gift next year

I still wouldn't vote for either of them.

Biden isn't Hillary

No

th

Right

so was Hillary....

in 2016

I still wouldn't vote for either of them.
Don't agree with you most of the time but at least you're honest

Why?
tRump should be worrying about everyone running against him. He's one of the least popular presidents ever to run for reelection. He has an average approval rating under Jimmy Carter's.

But approval of what? What does that even mean? A hell of a lot of people don't approve of Trumps means methods but they sure the hell love the results. So given the choice between Trump and groping Biden, they STILL won't vote for the groper.

Look at this from an analytical point of view. Why was Trump voted into office? Because he promised to repeal Obamacare, lock up the border, cut taxes, make jobs, turn the economy around. He's done EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. At least as much as he could. He wasn't voted in because anyone thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

So anyone who voted for him in 2016 would be a fool not to vote for him again in 2020. Especially with the candidates the dems are running and their platform, or lack thereof, of anything other than "we hate Trump vote for us."

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth. People like that. He says some crazy shit. The same shit people are thinking. It's awesome. It's refreshing.

Last edited:

Why?
tRump should be worrying about everyone running against him. He's one of the least popular presidents ever to run for reelection. He has an average approval rating under Jimmy Carter's.

But approval of what? What does that even mean? A hell of a lot of people don't approve of Trumps means methods but they sure the hell love the results. So given the choice between Trump and groping Biden, they STILL won't vote for the groper.

Look at this from an analytical point of view. Why was Trump voted into office? Because he promised to repeal Obamacare, lock up the border, cut taxes, make jobs, turn the economy around. He's done EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. At least as much as he could. He wasn't voted in because anyone thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

So anyone who voted for him in 2016 would be a fool not to vote for him again in 2020. Especially with the candidates the dems are running and their platform, or lack thereof, of anything other than "we hate Trump vote for us."

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth. People like that. He says some crazy shit. The same shit people are thinking. It's awesome. It's refreshing.
Airplane You think he'd have results that he has if he followed GWB instead of Obama who really got the ball rolling?

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

Trump is going to win by 30 million votes in 2020. Nobody living would vote for a democrat

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

Trump is going to win by 30 million votes in 2020. Nobody living would vote for a democrat
except for maybe a democrat.....you think dean would vote for trump?...

Beaten? Where? In prison? This guy has to be impeached. To hell with the election. Trump has no legal right to run for president. He's a publicly convicted convict.
a publicly convicted convict
kinda like hillary was.....

Why?

He's done none of those things, and saying folks will pick him over "the groper"?

Talk about irony!!!

Do you even think about this crap before you post it?

Why?

Airplane You think he'd have results that he has if he followed GWB instead of Obama who really got the ball rolling?
Shit we'd all be learning to speak Chinese.

hahahhahahahah
.......I thought this thread date was Jan 2017 --this is just like a lot of other threads from that date

LMFAO Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had.

Hell he's already said if elected he will do away with the tax cuts. I'm sure Americans will fall all over themselves to vote for a man making a statement like that.

Your post is pure drivel but good for a laugh and laugh I will.
Actually, Biden said he would propose tax cuts that would benefit the working class.

LMFAO Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had.

Hell he's already said if elected he will do away with the tax cuts. I'm sure Americans will fall all over themselves to vote for a man making a statement like that.

Your post is pure drivel but good for a laugh and laugh I will.
Actually, Biden said he would propose tax cuts that would benefit the working class.

We already have tax cuts that help everyone. If you don't like your tax cut give it back.

Your vivid imagination comes from watching too much fake news.

Forum List

Back