🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public
Beaten? Where? In prison? This guy has to be impeached. To hell with the election. Trump has no legal right to run for president. He's a publicly convicted convict.

Your ass sucks buttermilk tard...…….
And I can only imagine what will be stuck up Trump's when he reports to prison?

tRump should be worrying about everyone running against him. He's one of the least popular presidents ever to run for reelection. He has an average approval rating under Jimmy Carter's.
I saw where it was around 50%, higher than Obama's at the same time.
Trump has never had an average presidential approval rating as high as 50% in the 10 poll average in the RCP ratings. His approval ratings have generally been from the mid 30's to mid 40's.

Yea....

And your libtarded polls had Trump losing to the drunk ho by 50 points....

Who's your PRESIDENT NOW?

That's Right.....

President Donald J. Trump is your Daddy now....
Don't forget the help from Vladimir.

Tell us Tard....

What did Vlad do to help Trump.....

This should be fun...

I'm starting to think you enjoy being shown to be a fool....
Read the report son, it's all in there.

Prove me wrong.

Proving you wrong is child's play.....
Well go for it then, don't just tell me how easy it's gonna be. Let's see it!

Can you say Analogy?

I knew you could...….....
Well stop posting analogies and prove me wrong.

Will you admit you were wrong about the analogy thing?
Lol, are you still hung up on that? You were wrong, get I over it.

You conservitards really know how to hold a grudge.

Now you gonna prove me wrong, or are you gonna admit you were talking outta yer ass.

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

Beaten? Where? In prison? This guy has to be impeached. To hell with the election. Trump has no legal right to run for president. He's a publicly convicted convict.

Bats will fly out of your ass sideways before that happens..

Trump has never had an average presidential approval rating as high as 50% in the 10 poll average in the RCP ratings. His approval ratings have generally been from the mid 30's to mid 40's.

Yea....

That's Right.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

He never will. Willful ignorance and stupidity when it all started, and it will be the same when it all ends. They'll all wake up one day finding themselves feeling like corralled cultist Sheep, trying to figure out how they all ended up in there to begin with, wearing the con mans MAGA hats. Lol! What a bunch of suckers.

Bats will fly out of your ass sideways before that happens..
Really? Is Trump above the law?

Yea....

That's Right.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

I knew you couldn't tell us what you Tards claim the Russians did to help Trump

because we all know YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT....

Prove me Wrong....

Tell us What did they do to help Trump to KICK your asses.....

Yea....

That's Right.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

He never will. Willful ignorance and stupidity when it all started, and it will be the same when it all ends. They'll all wake up one day finding themselves feeling like corralled cultist Sheep, trying to figure out how they all ended up in there to begin with, wearing the con mans MAGA hats. Lol! What a bunch of suckers.

Rave on you idiot...……….

Yea....

That's Right.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

I knew you couldn't tell us what you Tards claim the Russians did to help Trump

because we all know YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT....

Prove me Wrong....

Tell us What did they do to help Trump to KICK your asses.....
The whole first half of the Mueller report tells you that in great detail. Read it.

Here's a link. Read the full Mueller report

Sorry, not available as an audio book yet. Ask for help with the big words.

You dumb ass cnn watching Tards are so flucking ignorant....

Joe Bite-me is a Dip Shit that can’t complete a single sentence without flucking it up.

I would love to see it come down to Bite-me against Trump....

Trump would tear him to shreds....

The Truth is bite-me is not smart enough to get the nomination.

You Tards shouldn’t be allowed to breed......

Good night to all you dumb ass Tards and my buds on the Right....

You dumb ass cnn watching Tards are so flucking ignorant....

Joe Bite-me is a Dip Shit that can’t complete a single sentence without flucking it up.

I would love to see it come down to Bite-me against Trump....

Trump would tear him to shreds....

The Truth is bite-me is not smart enough to get the nomination.

You Tards shouldn’t be allowed to breed......

Good night to all you dumb ass Tards and my buds on the Right....
You've got nothing but hot air and anger as usual.

tRump should be worrying about everyone running against him. He's one of the least popular presidents ever to run for reelection. He has an average approval rating under Jimmy Carter's.

But approval of what? What does that even mean? A hell of a lot of people don't approve of Trumps means methods but they sure the hell love the results. So given the choice between Trump and groping Biden, they STILL won't vote for the groper.

Look at this from an analytical point of view. Why was Trump voted into office? Because he promised to repeal Obamacare, lock up the border, cut taxes, make jobs, turn the economy around. He's done EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. At least as much as he could. He wasn't voted in because anyone thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

So anyone who voted for him in 2016 would be a fool not to vote for him again in 2020. Especially with the candidates the dems are running and their platform, or lack thereof, of anything other than "we hate Trump vote for us."

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth. People like that. He says some crazy shit. The same shit people are thinking. It's awesome. It's refreshing.
Airplane You think he'd have results that he has if he followed GWB instead of Obama who really got the ball rolling?
Shit we'd all be learning to speak Chinese.
Tech project after tech project in government, military and civilian applications is behind and costly here in our nation as the quotas and affirmative action has wound its way into blunting the cutting edge of dominance. And about Trump...he is not on the ropes. He is like Muhammad Ali....you all are Rope a Dope!
So you blame letting women and minorities into the working world?

Why am I not surprised, and how does this relate to the OP?
Of course not. I blame forced quota numbers no matter what and the emasculation of white males to get it for the degradation of excellence. The costs of everything big ticket is expanding massively. We have been warned about this since it started with generations being poorer then the last which has happened for the first time with millenials and being warned that Asia will take over at some point in tech. And with the Chinese marrying Communism with sweat shop capitalism which their people love because they has dirt before, well you can see who is poised to take over in the 21st century. East Asia is the future at this point. And you won't like being number 2 with all of your prog dreams.

Trump needs to worry about Joe "I can't believe I said that" Biden?

Why?

Yea....

That's Right.....

Mueller says otherwise.

Yea....

That's Right.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

Yea, he’s “on the ropes”....with a higher approval rating than the Hussein had at the same time in.

It’s going to be hilarious when Mueller serves up another big nothing burger to Congress.
On May 5, 2011 approximately 18 months before the 2012 election Obama's average approve rating of the 10 RCP polls was 51.5. Donald Trump's average approval rating of the RCP polls 18 months before his 2020 election day is 44.0. Trump has never had an average approval rating of 50% or higher.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Yet he won somehow, and will do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But approval of what? What does that even mean? A hell of a lot of people don't approve of Trumps means methods but they sure the hell love the results. So given the choice between Trump and groping Biden, they STILL won't vote for the groper.

Look at this from an analytical point of view. Why was Trump voted into office? Because he promised to repeal Obamacare, lock up the border, cut taxes, make jobs, turn the economy around. He's done EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. At least as much as he could. He wasn't voted in because anyone thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

So anyone who voted for him in 2016 would be a fool not to vote for him again in 2020. Especially with the candidates the dems are running and their platform, or lack thereof, of anything other than "we hate Trump vote for us."

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth. People like that. He says some crazy shit. The same shit people are thinking. It's awesome. It's refreshing.
Airplane You think he'd have results that he has if he followed GWB instead of Obama who really got the ball rolling?
Shit we'd all be learning to speak Chinese.
Tech project after tech project in government, military and civilian applications is behind and costly here in our nation as the quotas and affirmative action has wound its way into blunting the cutting edge of dominance. And about Trump...he is not on the ropes. He is like Muhammad Ali....you all are Rope a Dope!
So you blame letting women and minorities into the working world?

Why am I not surprised, and how does this relate to the OP?
Of course not. I blame forced quota numbers no matter what and the emasculation of white males to get it for the degradation of excellence. The costs of everything big ticket is expanding massively. We have been warned about this since it started with generations being poorer then the last which has happened for the first time with millenials and being warned that Asia will take over at some point in tech. And with the Chinese marrying Communism with sweat shop capitalism which their people love because they has dirt before, well you can see who is poised to take over in the 21st century. East Asia is the future at this point. And you won't like being number 2 with all of your prog dreams.
Lol, you start off with "of course not" and then proceed to explain why you do.

Yea....

That's Right.....

Mueller says otherwise.
You guys really need to read that report.

Hint: that's not what Robert Mueller says.

Yea....

That's Right.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

He will never be the legitimate president.

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

He will never be the legitimate president.
He is and will be till 2024.

Subpoenas are coming QUICK ,,,lets attack Iran and start an international incident

Forum List

Back