🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

Don't forget the help from Vladimir.

Tell us Tard....

What did Vlad do to help Trump.....

This should be fun...

I'm starting to think you enjoy being shown to be a fool....
Read the report son, it's all in there.
He never will. Willful ignorance and stupidity when it all started, and it will be the same when it all ends. They'll all wake up one day finding themselves feeling like corralled cultist Sheep, trying to figure out how they all ended up in there to begin with, wearing the con mans MAGA hats. Lol! What a bunch of suckers.
Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.
He will never be the legitimate president.

his election was every bit as legitimate as any president elected before him.

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

He never will. Willful ignorance and stupidity when it all started, and it will be the same when it all ends. They'll all wake up one day finding themselves feeling like corralled cultist Sheep, trying to figure out how they all ended up in there to begin with, wearing the con mans MAGA hats. Lol! What a bunch of suckers.

Right His buddy Putin had nothing to do with our elections Matter of fact that's why trump has no need to protect our elections in 2020 Republicans remind me of" WHAT me worry??""

Right His buddy Putin had nothing to do with our elections Matter of fact that's why trump has no need to protect our elections in 2020 Republicans remind me of" WHAT me worry??""

How many votes did Putin cast?

Does Putin pay more attention to the Electoral College than Hillary did?

Your 'but Putin' nonsense makes you look feeble minded.

Will I'm banning myself for the day Can't take repub BS anymore The other news is The DOW sucks and scumpt isn't bragging so much

Will I'm banning myself for the day Can't take repub BS anymore The other news is The DOW sucks and scumpt isn't bragging so much
Sayo-fuckin’-Nara!

Can't take repub BS anymore
think I don't get tired of the dem BS?

there's a good reason their mascot is a jackass.

Hard to tell them apart.

Please tell me how Putin got Trump elected. If not, then shut the hell up about it. Your guy Muller said there was no collusion. I mean we all know you're an idiot, but you are proving our point.

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

Yea, he’s “on the ropes”....with a higher approval rating than the Hussein had at the same time in.

It’s going to be hilarious when Mueller serves up another big nothing burger to Congress.
On May 5, 2011 approximately 18 months before the 2012 election Obama's average approve rating of the 10 RCP polls was 51.5. Donald Trump's average approval rating of the RCP polls 18 months before his 2020 election day is 44.0. Trump has never had an average approval rating of 50% or higher.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Yet he won somehow, and will do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The popular vote has agreed with electoral college vote 91% of the time. I wouldn't expect it to be wrong twice in a row.

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

First Trump says, sure; let everyone see the Mueller report.

Trump has (now) claimed some kind of bullshit 'executive privilege' concerning the Mueller report so, I guess this is where Trump wants his birthday cake from when he was 8 years old & he also wants to eat the birthday cake from when he was 8 years old.

I gotta say; Trump is on more sides of just about every issue, more than a French whore ..........

Last edited:
Biden is looking more and more old and tired every day, if he managed to win the presidency, I'm betting he won't live to see the end of his first term.

Biden is looking more and more old and tired every day, if he managed to win the presidency, I'm betting he won't live to see the end of his first term.

Agreed concerning Biden but look at Trump; large, over weight, fat, obese, eats about 100 Big Macs every day.
He could be setting himself up for a myocardial infarction.

Agreed concerning Biden but look at Trump; large, over weight, fat, obese, eats about 100 Big Macs every day.

and if he dies, or has to leave office, Pence takes his place.

not Hillary or Pelosi.

and if he dies, or has to leave office, Pence takes his place.

not Hillary or Pelosi.

So?

Every single vote tRump got was influenced by one of two things:.

Stupidity or Vladimir.

Can't take repub BS anymore
think I don't get tired of the dem BS?

there's a good reason their mascot is a jackass.

Hard to tell them apart.
I have to tell you will if you can't tell trump is a raving jackass, something with you isn't working

Yea....

And your libtarded polls had Trump losing to the drunk ho by 50 points....

Who's your PRESIDENT NOW?

That's Right.....

President Donald J. Trump is your Daddy now....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

I knew you couldn't tell us what you Tards claim the Russians did to help Trump

because we all know YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT....

Prove me Wrong....

Tell us What did they do to help Trump to KICK your asses.....
The whole first half of the Mueller report tells you that in great detail. Read it.

Here's a link. Read the full Mueller report

Sorry, not available as an audio book yet. Ask for help with the big words.

You are such a CHICKEN SHIT for all to see....

You Dumb Ass Tards Quack about Trump and Russia yet

you can't tell us what the Russians did to change one single vote....

This is why we call you TARDS.....

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

I knew you couldn't tell us what you Tards claim the Russians did to help Trump

because we all know YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT....

Prove me Wrong....

Tell us What did they do to help Trump to KICK your asses.....
The whole first half of the Mueller report tells you that in great detail. Read it.

Here's a link. Read the full Mueller report

Sorry, not available as an audio book yet. Ask for help with the big words.

You are such a CHICKEN SHIT for all to see....

You Dumb Ass Tards Quack about Trump and Russia yet

you can't tell us what the Russians did to change one single vote....

This is why we call you TARDS.....
Read.

The.

Report.

It's.

Not.

That.

Hard.

You dumb ass cnn watching Tards are so flucking ignorant....

Joe Bite-me is a Dip Shit that can’t complete a single sentence without flucking it up.

I would love to see it come down to Bite-me against Trump....

Trump would tear him to shreds....

The Truth is bite-me is not smart enough to get the nomination.

You Tards shouldn’t be allowed to breed......

Good night to all you dumb ass Tards and my buds on the Right....
You've got nothing but hot air and anger as usual.

You are Full of Shit as usual...

Bite-me ain't got a chance of winning anything...……...

Tell us Tard....

This should be fun...

Tards like you are a threat to our democracy.....

Forum List

Back