🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump on the ropes

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

"Let people see it": Trump says Robert Mueller’s final report should be made public

Did you write your letter to Santa last night?

Trump needs to worry about Joe "I can't believe I said that" Biden?

Why?
tRump should be worrying about everyone running against him. He's one of the least popular presidents ever to run for reelection. He has an average approval rating under Jimmy Carter's.
I saw where it was around 50%, higher than Obama's at the same time.
Trump has never had an average presidential approval rating as high as 50% in the 10 poll average in the RCP ratings. His approval ratings have generally been from the mid 30's to mid 40's.

It should be made public in full. As it is the fake news gets to complain about how it was raleased versus reporting on the actual content/substance of it.

Last edited:

With obviously fear of being pounded by Joe Biden in 2020 and Mueller expected to appear before Congress, Trump is hanging on to the ropes, just waiting for a knockout blow.

No longer do we hear of "Pocahontas" as enemy #1. Trump considers her an easy win, being a woman. But now he realizes that he has an honest to good, real foe in Biden. In fact, the way he is acting, I think he seriously expects to get beaten badly in 2020.

But what is really telling, and not at all surprising, is his current opinion that Mueller should not appear before Congress. And why is that? Is it because the Repubs in Congress are not smart enough to defend him against Democrat questions? Is it because Mueller will expose the dirty laundry, that Trump did obstruct? Other than Hannity and Kellyann, anyone else with a brain has no doubt.

So, the clock is ticking. How much longer can Trump play out his losing game, or will we have to wait for his butt kicking in 2020???

2020 is looking like another one of those, "At least he's not....", another election that will be completely negative and most voters will likely be voting against a candidate rather for one. I'm concerned about Biden. He's hasn't shown that he's dirty another to get down in the mud with Trump. I was hoping that by now, America would be ready for some dignity, intelligence, statesmanship, and real leadership in the Oval Office.

Yea Right...

Dumb Ass bite-me would never say anything like

Republicans want to put Blacks back in chains or

bring back the democratic Jim Crow laws....

Yea bite-me is way above that....

Obozo was so dignified when he said the police acted stupidly

Taking up for his RACIST bud gates....

Obozo was so dignified when he went to a RACIST America hating church for 20 years...

You are so full of Shit...

Beaten? Where? In prison? This guy has to be impeached. To hell with the election. Trump has no legal right to run for president. He's a publicly convicted convict.

Your ass sucks buttermilk tard...…….

Why?
tRump should be worrying about everyone running against him. He's one of the least popular presidents ever to run for reelection. He has an average approval rating under Jimmy Carter's.

But approval of what? What does that even mean? A hell of a lot of people don't approve of Trumps means methods but they sure the hell love the results. So given the choice between Trump and groping Biden, they STILL won't vote for the groper.

Look at this from an analytical point of view. Why was Trump voted into office? Because he promised to repeal Obamacare, lock up the border, cut taxes, make jobs, turn the economy around. He's done EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. At least as much as he could. He wasn't voted in because anyone thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

So anyone who voted for him in 2016 would be a fool not to vote for him again in 2020. Especially with the candidates the dems are running and their platform, or lack thereof, of anything other than "we hate Trump vote for us."

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth. People like that. He says some crazy shit. The same shit people are thinking. It's awesome. It's refreshing.
Airplane You think he'd have results that he has if he followed GWB instead of Obama who really got the ball rolling?
Shit we'd all be learning to speak Chinese.
Tech project after tech project in government, military and civilian applications is behind and costly here in our nation as the quotas and affirmative action has wound its way into blunting the cutting edge of dominance. And about Trump...he is not on the ropes. He is like Muhammad Ali....you all are Rope a Dope!

LMFAO Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had.

Hell he's already said if elected he will do away with the tax cuts. I'm sure Americans will fall all over themselves to vote for a man making a statement like that.

Your post is pure drivel but good for a laugh and laugh I will.
Actually, Biden said he would propose tax cuts that would benefit the working class.

bite-me said he would do away with TRUMPS tax cuts dip shit.....

Why?

But approval of what? What does that even mean? A hell of a lot of people don't approve of Trumps means methods but they sure the hell love the results. So given the choice between Trump and groping Biden, they STILL won't vote for the groper.

Look at this from an analytical point of view. Why was Trump voted into office? Because he promised to repeal Obamacare, lock up the border, cut taxes, make jobs, turn the economy around. He's done EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THINGS. At least as much as he could. He wasn't voted in because anyone thought he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

So anyone who voted for him in 2016 would be a fool not to vote for him again in 2020. Especially with the candidates the dems are running and their platform, or lack thereof, of anything other than "we hate Trump vote for us."

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth. People like that. He says some crazy shit. The same shit people are thinking. It's awesome. It's refreshing.
Airplane You think he'd have results that he has if he followed GWB instead of Obama who really got the ball rolling?
Shit we'd all be learning to speak Chinese.
Tech project after tech project in government, military and civilian applications is behind and costly here in our nation as the quotas and affirmative action has wound its way into blunting the cutting edge of dominance. And about Trump...he is not on the ropes. He is like Muhammad Ali....you all are Rope a Dope!
So you blame letting women and minorities into the working world?

Why am I not surprised, and how does this relate to the OP?

Why?

You are so full of Shit....
Prove me wrong.

Proving you wrong is child's play.....
Well go for it then, don't just tell me how easy it's gonna be. Let's see it!

Why?
Trump has never had an average presidential approval rating as high as 50% in the 10 poll average in the RCP ratings. His approval ratings have generally been from the mid 30's to mid 40's.

Yea....

And your libtarded polls had Trump losing to the drunk ho by 50 points....

Who's your PRESIDENT NOW?

That's Right.....

President Donald J. Trump is your Daddy now....

Why?

Yea....

That's Right.....

Don't forget the help from Vladimir.

Why?

Prove me wrong.

Can you say Analogy?

I knew you could...….....

Why?

Yea....

That's Right.....

Don't forget the help from Vladimir.

Tell us Tard....

What did Vlad do to help Trump.....

This should be fun...

I'm starting to think you enjoy being shown to be a fool....

Prove me wrong.

Can you say Analogy?

Well stop posting analogies and prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.

Can you say Analogy?

Well stop posting analogies and prove me wrong.

Will you admit you were wrong about the analogy thing?

Forum List

Back