🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump On Track To Exceed 2,000 False or Misleading Claims In First 365 Days

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The idiot Trump is on track to exceed 2,000 false or misleading claims (lies) during his first 365 days in the White House.

The Washington Post database “analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered” by the big orange idiot. As of January 1, 2018, the idiot Trump had averaged 5.6 lies per day.

The idiot Trump’s loyal base is comprised primarily of blue collar and unemployed white men, most are no more than high school graduates, while many are drop-outs. This is the segment of the U.S. population who spend hour after hour watching FOX News and accept everything spewed by the idiot Trump as the gospel.

People of reason and good conscience know the idiot Trump is a liar and a con man, and that he always has been. And also understand the bulk of noise coming from FOX is equally unbelievable.

As the idiot Trump’s approval rating continues to erode, it is interesting to see how many synonyms reliable news services can find for “dismal”.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect their typical nonsense and off-topic silliness. (e.g. written posts, ratings, memes, etc.) Watch and see.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-has-made-1950-false-or-misleading-claims-over-347-days/ar-BBHLU8e?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

The idiot Trump is on track to exceed 2,000 false or misleading claims (lies) during his first 365 days in the White House.

The Washington Post database “analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered” by the big orange idiot. As of January 1, 2018, the idiot Trump had averaged 5.6 lies per day.

The idiot Trump’s loyal base is comprised primarily of blue collar and unemployed white men, most are no more than high school graduates, while many are drop-outs. This is the segment of the U.S. population who spend hour after hour watching FOX News and accept everything spewed by the idiot Trump as the gospel.

People of reason and good conscience know the idiot Trump is a liar and a con man, and that he always has been. And also understand the bulk of noise coming from FOX is equally unbelievable.

As the idiot Trump’s approval rating continues to erode, it is interesting to see how many synonyms reliable news services can find for “dismal”.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect their typical nonsense and off-topic silliness. (e.g. written posts, ratings, memes, etc.) Watch and see.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-has-made-1950-false-or-misleading-claims-over-347-days/ar-BBHLU8e?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

This is the state of the conservative 'movement'. It is a huge surprise if they tell the truth on any given day. Trump lies so often it has become the air he breathes. And Fake Fox News is in collusion with Lying Trump to nurture and encourange his lying.

I think you forgot the small print:

*) According to hard left sources.

More lies about Trump than actual lies...

1242839_1.jpg

It's part of the wages of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and the grand self-delusion that goes with it.

When you can't handle the fact that rain was falling at your inauguration, you just deny it happened, and it becomes "real". When you can't handle the fact that three million more people voted for your opponent, you make up "three million illegals voted". On and on and on ad infinitum. And when you need to directly contradict something you just said yesterday that didn't work, just throw 'er in reverse and it becomes an Unevent that never happened. Like magic. "I never went bankrupt"..... "very fine people" .... "thousands dancing on rooftops"..... "I wasn't mocking his disability"...... "I was always against the Iraq war"..... "I never claimed to be John Miller".... Birtherism....

:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Some retard lib posted a NY Times article last week supposedly highlighting Trump lies, it was totally false spun liberal BS.

President Twitter's approval rating is up around 3 points since the middle of December according to RCP, not much of a bounce from the Tax Bill but not "continuing to erode".

He could probably get another 5 point bump if he'd just stay off twitter and keep his mouth shut for a few weeks.

The most recent one I've heard uttered from him is his tacitly taking credit for airline safety.

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
-- Donald Trump

In fact, there hasn’t been a fatal commercial passenger airplane crash on an American airline since February 2009, when a Colgan Air Dash 8 propeller plane crashed on approach to Buffalo, New York. Forty-nine passengers on the plane were killed, along with one person on the ground. The National Transportation Safety Board attributed that crash to pilot error, and the following year, President Barack Obama signed a major piece of legislation that raised the bar for commercial flight training, among other safety-related improvements.

That doesn’t mean there have been no aviation-related deaths in the U.S. since then. In 2013, an Asiana Airlines flight crashed in San Francisco, killing three teenagers. A few weeks later, a commercial freight crash in Birmingham, Alabama, killed the captain and first officer.

But the last major reform of aviation safety in the U.S. nevertheless dates to the Obama administration, while Trump’s signature aviation policy thus far has been his proposal to privatize the nation’s air traffic control system, part of the Federal Aviation Administration. In a White House ceremony in June, Trump cited the agency’s outdated infrastructure and argued such a change was long overdue.

Moreover, Trump still hasn’t nominated anyone to run the FAA, despite his insistence that he’s been paying close attention to aviation. The last day of Administrator Michael Huerta’s five-year term is Saturday. Huerta, an Obama appointee, will be succeeded on an acting basis by his deputy, Daniel Elwell, who was appointed by Trump.
(Source)
Quite simply U.S. owned and operated commercial passenger airplanes have traversed American skies for nearly a decade without Trump's influence.

The most recent one I've heard uttered from him is his tacitly taking credit for airline safety.

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
-- Donald Trump

In fact, there hasn’t been a fatal commercial passenger airplane crash on an American airline since February 2009....​

Hm. 2/09, that's the first month O'bama was in office. By Orange Logic then it must be O'bama's doing.

Rump always paints hisself into an orange corner :lmao:

Thanks, O'bama

-- Donald Trump

In fact, there hasn’t been a fatal commercial passenger airplane crash on an American airline since February 2009....​

Hm. 2/09, that's the first month O'bama was in office. By Orange Logic then it must be O'bama's doing.

Rump always paints hisself into an orange corner :lmao:

Thanks, O'bama
Trump is making Obama's legacy a bad memory. Thanks President Trump! Reports say even Obama is passed about it, poor little queer.

Forum List

Back