Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."
Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early numbers were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that it was really than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct. We now know that the mortality rate is much less than 1% just as he said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew were incorrect.

That's not lying, you TDS afflicted moron.
Everyone was speculating that the true mortality would probably be lower than 3.4%.
Liar. Democrats accused Trump of lying about the mortality rate by making up numbers. Trump has been proven correct.

And Nancy told people to come on out to Chinatown

I hate to admit it, but Pelosi, the governors and the mayors fell for Donald Trumps bullshit.

Trump said there was noting to worry about, just 15 cases, soon going down to almost zero. It was no worse than the flu. Trump told people to continue with their normal daily lives.

Yeah.... people fell for Trumps bullshit. I admit it.
Trump implemented travel bans while democrats wanted to party and impeach. lol
We’ve been through this over and over. Trump travel ban to China in January was only to non citizens but he allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US from China. Then he left the east coast open till mid March. Dude get real.

The clear majority of U.S. COVID cases are traced back to Europe, NOT CHINA.

Also, just in case you chose deliberately ignore or conveniently forget, the Orange Gutless Wonder shipped 17-Tons of PPE TO FUCKING CHINA. PPE that was desperately needed by first responders in the U.S.

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."
Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early numbers were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that it was really than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct. We now know that the mortality rate is much less than 1% just as he said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew were incorrect.

Everyone was speculating that the true mortality would probably be lower than 3.4%.
Liar. Democrats accused Trump of lying about the mortality rate by making up numbers. Trump has been proven correct.
Well, you said it yourself, he was stating “his hunch” which is literally making it up. But as I said, he wasn’t saying anything unusual. This was clearly being talked about by even Dr Fauci in testimony in March.

The larger point is that we shouldn’t make decisions solely based on his hunches. Trump has a hunch it was just going to disappear in Spring. That was wrong. We don’t make decisions assuming that’s correct. He had a hunch we’d have a mass distribution of vaccine this fall. We won’t. We don’t make decisions assuming we do.

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

That‘s complete bull shit...Look, to make your very dumb argument about Nancy, just following areas mandates, would be to say as speaker she knew nothing about the virus. No briefings, no responsibility herself to provide an example as #3 in charge of the country. But yet, want to hammer Trump for a mere 4 days later holding a rally with no masks, and no distancing...Either you are a colosal hypocrite, or you really are dumb enough to believe that pablum...

And as for Trumps rallies, this is still America...we have the right to assemble...At least at Trump’s rallies, temps are taken, masks are available, everything is done with the safety of the event in mind...You’re just mad that Trump won’t hide in the WH basement, like Joe is doing at his home...

Well, you said it yourself, he was stating “his hunch” which is literally making it up. But as I said, he wasn’t saying anything unusual. This was clearly being talked about by even Dr Fauci in testimony in March.

The larger point is that we shouldn’t make decisions solely based on his hunches. Trump has a hunch it was just going to disappear in Spring. That was wrong. We don’t make decisions assuming that’s correct. He had a hunch we’d have a mass distribution of vaccine this fall. We won’t. We don’t make decisions assuming we do.
There you go lying you dumbass TDS afflicted moron.

Trump was 100% correct when he said it was less than 1%.

You can't change that fact, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed dumbass.

Phizer has announced vaccine ready fo production in as early as 5 weeks...Carry on with your lies....

Trump has really surprised me on this. He's been sanguine and downplayed the hysteria of both the BLM driven race riots and the covid 19 response . I would NEVER have guessed he would have been this suave. Damn, he does spound like a complete twit, but his actions say otherwise. Unlike the Democrats, that feed into the racial hate and riots and general hysteria..And they want us to vote for THEM?

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo
8.5% UNEMPLOYMENT and idiots are bragging ?
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo

Of course its high now. Its because of the pandemic shit for brains.
Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.
Business investment went nowhere.

No significant effect on wages.

View attachment 388631

The data doesn’t back you up.
Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
Not much. What does it mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.
What do you think trolling is and why do you think I'm trolling?

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
When did I say “tax cuts”? You look at charts. I live it in real life as this is what I do. Trump has been fantastic for corporate confidence.

It was the topic of my post that you replied to, so by context that's exactly what you were referring to.

Really, glad corporate confidence is good, but why would you want me to base my beliefs off of feelings rather than facts?
What facts? Because confidence spurns investment, job growth and lending. Cycles happen of course but a business friendly administration in Congress generally is positive for the economy. You should read Thomas Sowell.
It's confidence in a President And There is no confidence in this bullying madman
You’re a traitor. You’re not one to judge

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

Of course its high now. Its because of the pandemic shit for brains.
Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.
Business investment went nowhere.

No significant effect on wages.

View attachment 388631

The data doesn’t back you up.
Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
Not much. What does it mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.
What do you think trolling is and why do you think I'm trolling?

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
When did I say “tax cuts”? You look at charts. I live it in real life as this is what I do. Trump has been fantastic for corporate confidence.

It was the topic of my post that you replied to, so by context that's exactly what you were referring to.

Really, glad corporate confidence is good, but why would you want me to base my beliefs off of feelings rather than facts?
What facts? Because confidence spurns investment, job growth and lending. Cycles happen of course but a business friendly administration in Congress generally is positive for the economy. You should read Thomas Sowell.
Because the facts show business investment didn’t really change. I showed you these facts ages ago.

Fact is that politicians have a far smaller impact on the economy than anyone wants to admit, especially partisan political writers.
Except it did and they do. But you just keep looking up fake news media while I live it since it’s my business. With all due respect you know not what you’re talking about. My business had record years under Trump.

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Trump was telling the truth,your too dense to understand the CDC inflated the cases ruling practically every death from Covid such as a gunshot wound to the headthey do that,the hospitals profit,greed is a sick word.
This is a problem when you listened too much of Fox News. Why don’t you prove it?
You are from California.

We have several fires all over, about 30 deaths and hundreds of houses got burn. Trump came here to California just to say we need to use rake to clean forest floors. That’s dumb, ignorant and disgusting. We have drought and lots of areas are reaching 115+ degrees and Santa Ana winds.

Trump will not win here in California that I guarantee you 100%.
Trump doesn't have a clue about forest management. When I read this, I fell out of my chair; Trump blames California for wildfires, tells state 'you gotta clean your floors' This mf is so fucking ignorant it makes your head spin.
You’re a Chinese troll who bashes Trump and praises China. Explain that.

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Trump was telling the truth,your too dense to understand the CDC inflated the cases ruling practically every death from Covid such as a gunshot wound to the headthey do that,the hospitals profit,greed is a sick word.
This is a problem when you listened too much of Fox News. Why don’t you prove it?
You are from California.

We have several fires all over, about 30 deaths and hundreds of houses got burn. Trump came here to California just to say we need to use rake to clean forest floors. That’s dumb, ignorant and disgusting. We have drought and lots of areas are reaching 115+ degrees and Santa Ana winds.

Trump will not win here in California that I guarantee you 100%.
Trump doesn't have a clue about forest management. When I read this, I fell out of my chair; Trump blames California for wildfires, tells state 'you gotta clean your floors' This mf is so fucking ignorant it makes your head spin.
The feds OWN 45 % of that forest
Yep. And they owned it before 2016 too, traitor.

And Nancy told people to come on out to Chinatown

I hate to admit it, but Pelosi, the governors and the mayors fell for Donald Trumps bullshit.

Trump said there was noting to worry about, just 15 cases, soon going down to almost zero. It was no worse than the flu. Trump told people to continue with their normal daily lives.

Yeah.... people fell for Trumps bullshit. I admit it.
Trump implemented travel bans while democrats wanted to party and impeach. lol
We’ve been through this over and over. Trump travel ban to China in January was only to non citizens but he allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US from China.
The citizens returning from China had to quarantine.

the only hole I have been in is the vagina hole
And she really appreciates your efforts even though you're not big enough to get beyond her folds of labia...

Il9M4mB3iwUnu-9KEq3eWGtH7_YEx5T0QFBJs1GVbBAwXPdXisOdg2CvGI4eXKuYg88vHs0OB62Qkoj6fLE4n2EiRCq3BwkUw6VJDL05161Pl3nbK6Gvj5kuTBXpa8njSrIGVWPPQw_ogV37LvuGnbBlzB1yJnbrWVjoC_bLgP_MvtjFMAn4ftZIq4TILHxbcmTXOQ

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.

"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

Bullshit. The Spanish flu was several times deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron. Fatality rate is much less than 1%, just as Trump predicted on live TV.

Is Trump psychic? Nope. He's just a hell of a lot smarter than idiots like you.

Last edited:

Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.

LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.

LOL

He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
Dumbfuck Trump fluffer, in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year. And he said it has a mortality rate of about 1%. You're such a committed and obedient fluffer, you couldn't deal with what he actually said; that you felt compelled to lie and claim he was talking about the Spanish flu, which had a mortality rate of about 10% worldwide.

"I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it that — and I spoke with Dr. Fauci on this, and I was really amazed, and I think most people are amazed to hear it: The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

So in public, he was saying novel coronavirus was like the flu, which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year -- but in private, he admitted it's 5 times deadlier than the flu

Forum List

Back